Tuesday, June 12, 2018

THE PARABLES ABOUT SALT

My Dear Precious Child,
   Jesus Christ taught about salt numerous times and taught about it losing its taste and that it becomes good for nothing, neither good for the compost pile nor good to be used for soil.  Each time He was referring to the old covenant with Israel and the end of My covenant with them.  The religious laws had lost their real purpose, which was to identify sin, those being the works of the devil, so that the people would avoid the devil's temptations and avoid the consequences of sin which authorizes the devil to bring curses into their life. (Romans 7:7) 
   Instead of seeing the beneficial reason for the laws of the old covenant, which was to identify the temptations of the devil, the devil had convinced religious and political leaders in their thoughts to use the laws to justify themselves as being righteous and to condemn other people for being sinners, using themselves as a  gauge as to whether people were righteous or sinful. The laws were not evil, but the devil's success at teaching My children to use the laws for justification of either being righteous or sinners resulted in the people being judged and condemned by religious leaders and in their own mind. and also to be judgmental and condemning of others.  (Romans 4:9-25)
   When Jesus Christ came to earth, faith in Him became My new and effective way to salvation.  When His life comes to live in you, you are justified of being My child, which was the wonderful promise that I had made to My children.  It is faith in Him and His sacrifice of death on the cross for you that justifies you, not following religious laws.  However, it is My Holy Spirit who encourages you to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ which results in your avoiding evil in the world.   My words become written on your mind and in your heart and with the power of My Holy Spirit comes the power to follow My will in the earth because My words become part of your DNA as they are written in your mind and on your heat.  In doing My will in the earth, you avoid the traps set by the devil for you and My other children.  So the words of My Holy Spirit take the place of religious laws because My personal words to you are tailor made for every one of My children, using My guidance to keep you from the traps of guilt and condemnation set for you by the devil and often delivered to you by religious and political leaders.
   What Jesus was trying to teach about salt losing its taste was meant to let My children know that the old religious laws had lost their taste, their usefulness and their purpose, and that those religious laws would be supplanted by the words and guidance of My Holy Spirit in the lives of all of My children who believe in Jesus Christ and call upon Me to be born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  When that happens in the lives of My children, they become new creatures, members of My kingdom of heaven.   My heaven comes into their lives on earth just as it is in My heaven.  When that happens, My children become supernatural beings in an earthly body.  Old devotions change and become new, and new motivations come into your life, the motivation to do My will in the earth, just as it's done in My heaven.  (Matthew 6:10) There is an immovable faith that My words will bring joy and happiness into your life on earth, My words spoken into your mind and written on your heart by My Holy Spirit.
   Some of My children fall away from Me after My kingdom becomes evident in their lives.  Those few go right back to a life of destruction and even death caused by the devil.  I call them salt that has lost its savor.  (Luke 14:14-15)  They become ineffective in receiving My blessings, just like the old religious laws, if they return to the powerless. destructive life that they had left behind, yielding again to the temptations of the devil.  They become powerless over evil, even succumbing to evil instead of continuing to be powerful over evil by the supernatural power of My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 5:13) 
   However, like the prodigal son, they can return to Me and become a reason for celebration in My family in heaven.  Repentance by turning away from the works of the devil is necessary and required because a person cannot have two masters, good and evil.  He or she will always hate one and love the other. (Luke 15:13)
   As My child, you must constantly retain your savor of being the salt of the world by always abounding in love and peace which causes other people to glorify Me for My works in your life of making you loving, peaceful, joyful, good, kind, merciful. faithful and patient in all things.  As I am, so are you in the world. (Mathew 5:16; I John 4:17)
   Your Heavenly Father of Reconciliation

No comments: