Sunday, November 3, 2019

A NEW FAMILY, A NEW FATHER

My Dear Precious Child,
    When you were born into the world to earthly parents, you were spiritually born into sin, into a world influenced by hell, as confirmed by what Jesus Christ said when He told the religious and Pharisee leaders that they were of their father, the devil. (John 8:44) Because Adam had given his dominion of the earth over to the devil, the devil and his demons had complete authority over the earth and everything in it to people who would obey to do his evil will in the earth.  My Holy Spirit also said through Peter that the devil walks about in the earth seeking whom he may devour. (I Peter 5:8)  Unfortunately, when a person does the devil's will in his or her life, he or she authorizes the devil's curses to enter into his or her life.  (Genesis 3:13-20)  When a person does My will in his or her life, he or she authorized My blessings to enter into his or her life.
    My perfect mode of salvation for humans and the earth is that I sent My Son Jesus to become the Christ, the anointed One, who would die for the sins of everyone who lives in the earth. (John 3:16-17)  To the people who accept His sacrifice and become born of My Holy Spirit, My divine sperm, who comes to live inside of them, infuses inside of them My own life source to be their life source, their identify and spiritual DNA to be My children.  Then when they become baptized in My Holy Spirit, they are surrounded by My entire kingdom of heaven in My spiritual dimension around them, that being My spiritual family.  They become residents of a new spiritual nation called the kingdom of God.  As long as they do My will in their lives on earth they are blessed beyond measure by Me because they have chosen to live by the constitution and bylaws of their new nation, My kingdom of heaven, while they live in the earth.  But if they revert back to doing the devil's will in their lives on earth, they revert back to inheriting his curses of destruction and death in their lives on earth.  That truth is proven when I said for you to choose blessings and live or choose curses and die. (Deuteronomy 30:19)  I said that if you do what I advise you to do that you will be blessed in every area of your life because you will avoid evil; but if you do not choose to do what I advise you to do that you will, unfortunately, be cursed in every area of your life because you will have embraced evil, destruction and death.
     Many people in the earth escape from oppressive, cruel leaders in their native country and enter into liberty in a country of freedom.  They enjoy the blessings of freedom in their new nation.  However, if in their new country of freedom they somehow choose to follow the oppression and lawlessness of their old country, they suffer the consequences because they have broken the laws of their new country and cursed their lives in that country of freedom by adopting the customs and laws of their old oppressive country.  It's the same spiritually as that to all of the people in the earth. 
    As long as My children, who formerly yielded to the devil's temptations to do evil in the earth but were later born into My kingdom of God while in the earth, as long as they follow the new constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience, they receive their inheritance of My blessings while they live in the earth because they have all of the inhabitants of heaven and Me, their Father, standing by them to aid them in their lives on earth. 
   However, if they start listening to the devil again to judge other people who sin or are different from themselves, to refuse to forgive people, to swear allegiance again to someone or something, to hate their enemies, to strike back when injured or insulted, to parade their good deeds in front of people instead of doing them in private, to pray in public to be heard by people instead of being heard by Me in secret, to oppress the people who are already burdened, to store up treasures in the earth instead of meeting the needs of the poor, to withdraw food from the hungry and water from the thirsty, to do evil deeds to little children, who fast in public to be seen as pious and on and on doing the devil's will in the earth which are infinite, then they will eventually inherit the devil's curses in their lives because they have become like Adam, the first man, instead of like Jesus Christ, My Son who died for them.
   When you are born of My Holy Spirit, you are born into a family of love.  My Holy Spirit will lead and guide you to only think good thoughts, to only have attitudes of love for everyone, to only speak love words about and to everyone and to only do acts of love to every person in the earth.  As long as you are My love ambassadors in the earth, you are proclaiming that you are My child and eligible to inherit all of My inheritance of blessings in your life on earth.  If you become ambassadors of the devil's kingdom of hate in the earth, you inherit his curses in your life on earth, just like the character Job in the poem, because you have joined with the devil's kingdom of fear, self righteousness and hate.  
   It's very simple.  It's your choice whose voice you will obey in your thoughts, good or evil, those being My voice of good or the devil's voice of evil.  My children who are born by My Holy Spirit into My family of love must learn to discern the voices in their thoughts or they will be deceived and revert back to doing the devil's will in the earth.
   Your Father Who Encourages Love Actions 

No comments: