Sunday, November 10, 2019

WORSHIPING EARTHLY HEROES

My Dear Precious Child,
    When My children make heroes of sport teams, politicians, entertainers or any other humans who win sometimes and lose sometimes, they bind themselves to their heroes in unity with them, emotionally sharing their winnings and their losses.  When their heroes lose their place of honor in the world by failing in some way, then the worshipers also feel like losers themselves with emotional attitudes of defeat, despair, failure and depression. 
   The hero worshipers of earthly people go from week to week broadcasting negativity into the spiritual atmosphere.  If people are broadcasting negative energy into the atmosphere because of losing, the demons who roam the earth grab those energy nuggets and add their destruction and curses to the lives of the worshipers.  If their team or heroes win, then they are still broadcasting negative energy into the atmosphere with elevated feelings of pride that their heroes emotionally slaughtered the other team or individual. The worshipers go from week to week either having pride in winning or despair in losing, both of which cause problems in the lives of the worshipers.  Pride always goes before a fall and despair leads to depression, a feeling of inferiority and jealousy or envy for the winning team or person.
    Do you understand now the reason that Jesus Christ said that to whatever or whomever you bind yourself in the earth, you also bind yourself to the spirits behind those things in the heavenly dimension?  He said that you should not bind yourself to politicians because of the demonic spirits of division, hatred, jealousy and pride that accompany all political situations.  He said that you should not bind yourself to spiritually powerless religious leaders because their fears, religious idolatry and judgment of others will also become your attitudes and you will become fearful and judgmental of other people. (Matthew 16:6-19; Matthew 18:18-20; Matthew 7:1-29) I told you not to judge others or the devil will see that judgment comes upon you in the same degree to which you judged.  Hell is just waiting for you to judge someone so that it can judge you.
   When My children are bound to Jesus Christ, My Holy Spirit and Me in faith, hero worship and loyalty, then all of My good blessings pour upon them from My kingdom of heaven because they have chosen My blessings by choosing to worship Me as their hero by their emulating Me and becoming My images in the earth, thus inheriting My multitude of blessings and rewards.
   As led by My Holy Spirit, you have confessed in song that Jesus is the Captain of your team, that I as your Heavenly Father am the Owner of your team, that My Holy Spirit is the Coach of your team and that My angels are the players on your team.  You sing that as a result of Us being your heroes that you are a winner in everything in life by casting out defeat, failure, despair and depression.  Now you must live your song by refusing to bind yourself to any humans as your heroes. 
   What else do you need to succeed in everything in life?  You have the Creator of the earth as your hero, the Savior of the world as your hero, and a private Tutor to lead you into all truth and make you a success in every area of life as long as you stay in unity with Us and refrain from becoming emotional losers when a human team loses an earthly contest.  You remain winners as long as you keep My Son, My Spirit and Me as your heroes since we created the earth and we know how to make you winners over the devil's curses of destruction and death. 
   My Son, My Holy Spirit and I never lead you to make any human beings the object of your earthly battles in any way.  We always lead you to see the devil and his demons as your enemies and I give you the power to defeat your real enemies from hell. (Ephesians 6:10-19)          
   Remember that whomever you make your hero is who will be emulated in your life.  Choose life over destruction and blessings over curses by refusing to make heroes of human beings and instead make heroes of the inhabitants of My kingdom of heaven who want to work unceasingly to make you a success in every area of your life.
   Choose Me as your Hero by putting your faith in Me and you will succeed in everything if you remain loyal to Me and My kingdom of heaven by following My words of guidance and advice which lead you into a life of blessings and rewards. (Hebrews 11:6)
   Your Father of Success Through Love
                 

No comments: