Monday, November 25, 2019

RELIGIOUS LIES BIND YOU TO EVIL DESTRUCITON

My Dear Precious Child,
    Many years before My Son Jesus Christ came into the earth and died for the forgiveness of sins of the whole world, the brilliance in the poem of Job was written that revealed the devil's lies about My character that the devil infuses into the earth through religious demons.  Those lies relate to My character and one of them spoken to Job by his friend Zophar proclaimed that I afflict people with curses, diseases, tragic accidents and death if they sin against Me.  (Job 20:4-5 and23-29) My children have been bound to the works of the devil since the beginning of creation because of that lie from hell.
    I do not afflict.  I rescue.  I do not curse.  I bless.  I do not send diseases.  I heal diseases.  I do not cause tragic accidents.  I send warnings on how to avoid them.
     Unfortunately, there are religious teachers and preachers in your day who further those lies about Me, teaching that I rain vengeance upon people who sin.  My Son Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world.  Why would I be vengeful against the people for whom He died?  Only people who don't know Me would believe the lie. 
    My revealed word through Jesus Christ and My chosen new covenant prophets proclaim that you are not to be vengeful against anyone, that you should let Me send vengeance against the real culprits, the demons who cause you to be hurt or injured.  (Romans 12:16-21)  While your vengeance would be against a person, My vengeance is on the demons who tempt people to oppose and offend you.  The demons are the guilty parties, not human beings.
     Through My Holy Spirit's wisdom in Jesus Christ and through the new covenant prophets I told you to love your enemies who do evil to you, to do good to them, to feed them, clothe them, to turn the other cheek if they strike you, that if they ask for your coat that you must also give them your cloak, that if they force you to go one mile with them, then you should go two miles. (Matthew 5:38-45) I said that you should do those kind and good things to prove that you are My children. 
     Would I require you to be good and kind to sinful people if I were not also kind and good to them?  If I did, I would be a hypocrite.
     Would I rain vengeance on people who sin against you if I required you not to seek revenge?  If I did I would be a hypocrite and two faced, evil on one hand and good on the other hand. I am not a hypocrite.
     All of My vengeance is against the devil and his demons who are in the spiritual business of afflicting My human children with death and destruction in an effort to get back at Me for casting the devil and his demons away from My heaven.
    I have never had anger against people whom I created in My image.  My love is constantly poured onto people.  My vengeance is only for the devil and his demons.
    The writer of the poem of Job had great insight into the lies of the devil which permeate religion and curse the lives of My children because of fear of Me instead of their being in awe of My love and miracles that I perform in their lives to protect them from evil.
    In the poem the writer wrote that Job admitted to Me that he only knew Me from what other people said about Me, but when He met Me face to face My true nature was revealed to him.  There is great truth to that part of the poem.  When My children allow My Holy Spirit to speak to them personally, My character and personality of Love for all of My creation is revealed.
   The devil's lies about My character as spread through teachers and preachers with religious veils over their eyes bind My children to evil which brings destruction into their lives.
   NEVER FORGET:  I AM LOVE.
  Your Father of Truth

No comments: