Monday, November 11, 2019

OBEDIENCE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS

My Dear Precious Child,
    My kingdom of heaven, which consists of My family, was a democracy from the beginning when I created people and gave them dominion over the earth that I had created for them to be an exact replica of My kingdom of heaven.  You know the story of Adam and how he refused My guidance and instead of obeying My warning he went ahead and listened to the devil, obeyed his guidance and thus caused the fall into destruction of all people and the fall of the earth also because it became cursed with demons right along with Adam.  Adam learned right quick that there were consequences to his refusal to take My advice and instead obey thoughts which I had warned him would bring destruction and death into his life on earth which I had created to be heaven on earth.  He and Eve learned that the consequences of listening to the devil who tempts people in their thoughts will suffer from their associating with the devil because the sting of sin is death.  (I Corinthians 15:56)
   Sure enough, Adam and Eve's son Cain killed their son Abel because he was jealous of his brother. (Genesis 4:4-8) Yes, what happened was exactly what I had told Adam would happen if he listened to the devil's thoughts in his mind and obeyed them instead of choosing My guidance and obeying it.
   Every one of My words of guidance through the prophets, through Jesus Christ and through My Holy Spirit are given to My children to keep them from sinning and suffering the consequences of the sin that is infused into their thoughts by the devil.  My love for My children in giving you guidance and instructions on how to avoid the devil's evil is always to save My children from having to suffer consequences for bad decisions.  I have always told My children through every means possible, through prophets, through My Son Jesus Christ and through My Holy Spirit, how to avoid participating with evil from hell and thus placing themselves in the family of hell where they will be gifted with the devil's destruction and then eventual death.  I go to any and every means possible to get My words of guidance through the devil's veil that he has placed between My children and Me so that My guidance will be heard and obeyed and My children will unite with Me and be rewarded abundantly for respecting Me enough to take My advice and follow My guidance.(Deuteronomy 28)
    Through My Son Jesus Christ I was able to identify the temptations from hell that come from politicians, those being Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes during the time Jesus ministered in the earth.  They are still active in the politics of every country because the devil never changes his tactics.  The devil is still roaming the world.  It was through Jesus Christ that I also identified the religious false prophets and politicians who also are influenced by the devil to lead My children astray into having attitudes of judging, declaring allegiance to something or someone by swearing in a pledge, hating enemies instead loving them, praying in public to be seen by people instead of in private with only My ears to hear, plus taking vengeance against sinners with attitudes and actions that come from fraternizing with the devil's emissaries in the earth instead of taking every effort to save sinners from the devil's activities.  I identified many other evil attitudes and actions of the demons in My words from My Son Jesus Christ. 
    You learned about Job and the curses that came upon him because of self righteousness and fear.  You also learned about My restorative love that spoke personally to Job and enlightened him with the truth about My character, that I am not a vengeful, angry, domineering, demanding God who waits to catch My children in sinful actions so that I can dole out punishment on them.  Instead, I am your Father, the Good Shepherd who seeks the lost and restores them to My family with all of My good and kind actions that are as a result of My love.  My words of guidance are to keep you on the straight and narrow path that leads to having My abundant life in the earth. 
   Not all paths in the earth are good paths that lead to Me.  Some lead right into having hell on earth.  I speak words of guidance to My children in order that they will not have to suffer consequences for taking the wrong paths that the devil creates which cause you to suffer dire consequences by making the wrong choices which leads to destruction. (Matthew 7:13-20)  The gate is straight and the path is narrow that leads to your having My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth and few find it, Jesus said.  The gate is wide and and the way is broad that leads to destruction and many people choose it because it seems easier and is self serving. 
    I am love.  Make My ways your ways and you will have My heaven on earth.  Jesus told His disciples to pray that My kingdom of heaven would come into their lives.  It has come to earth to live in My children when they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  When you choose life in My Holy Spirit you have the power to refuse the deceptive guidance of the devil and you have the power and wisdom to only follow My guidance.
    Heaven on earth belongs to My children who hear My guidance and follow it.
    Your Father of Life Giving Guidance 

No comments: