Wednesday, November 13, 2019

BIRDS OF A FEATHER

My Dear Precious Child,
   You have heard the old saying of birds of a feather flock together.  That is a spiritual truth also, as well as a human truth.  Jesus Christ spoke that spiritual truth in a parable when He told about the smallest seed, the mustard seed, and how it grows into a bush and then into a huge tree so large that the birds of the air come and nestle in its branches.  He was speaking about My children being born of My Holy Spirit and then if they seek My kingdom of heaven, that being being baptized in My Holy Spirit in their lives, that it will grow so huge in their lives because it is composed of My angels, the perfected spirits of all of My children, Jesus Christ, His blood  and Me. (Matthew 13:31-32; Hebrews 12:1 and 22-26) 
  When My children are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, always being attentive to My words which cleanse and sanctify them by labeling them as My children, they only attract to themselves the blessings and rewards of My kingdom of heaven.  But if they divert from the truth by listening to false prophets or political leaders, like Jesus warned, then demons come into their lives from the kingdom of hell and those demons authorize the devil to send curses, destruction and death from hell into the lives of My children.   Spiritual beings of like kingdoms flock together, either demons or angels. 
   That is what I meant by Jesus Christ when He taught about binding yourself to certain people in the earth who are not godly, that when you do that you also bind yourself to the demonic kingdom of hell with its destruction and curses.  If you persist in binding yourself to sin and its consequences, the eventual result will be a painful and long death.  In the good news that Jesus Christ taught, the truth is that when you bind yourself to My kingdom of heaven and follow the guidance of My Holy Spirit, not diverting from left to right, then you will bind yourself to all of My kingdom of heaven with its blessings and rewards while you live a long, happy life in the earth.  Then when your body wears out you will become part of My wonderful kingdom of God in My heaven forever and become part of My cloud of witnesses.  (Deuteronomy 5:32; John 14:15; Hebrews 12:1)
    Because of the fall of men from their relationship with Me when the devil deceived Adam and invaded your earth, there are demons in the earth who blind My children to the truth.  That is why Jesus Christ had to speak to His followers in parables, so that when My children are born of My Holy Spirit and inherit Him as their private tutor, My Spirit would use the parables of Jesus to teach My children truths which are keys to My kingdom of heaven which comes into their lives when they are born of My Holy Spirit.  When He taught about My kingdom of God coming to surround My children in the spiritual dimension around you to immerse you in My kingdom of heaven, He was telling you that you would no longer be an orphan, even though My child, but you would have a spiritual family in the spiritual dimension around you who would be your support group throughout your life on earth and in My heaven.  My Holy Spirit said that I would be your Father and My kingdom of heaven would be your mother when you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Mothers encourage, nourish, teach and comfort their children.  (Galatians 4:26) That is what My kingdom of heaven, the New Jerusalem, is to My children, their mother.(Hebrews 12:22)
    You must pay attention to the teachings of My Son Jesus Christ.  He warned you many times to beware of the religious leaders who are false prophets whom He said know neither the scriptures nor My power. (Mark 12;24)  He also warned you not to listen to the toxic words of the politicians or you will inherit their woes.  If you refuse to give credence to those warnings of Christ, then you are like Adam and your entire world will be cursed.  Job is a good example of what happens when you refuse My warnings from the mouth of Jesus Christ's teachings and the guidance and important personal words to you from My Holy Spirit.
     Birds of a feather do flock together.  Demons flock to people who bind themselves to the religious and political leaders and curse their lives, and My good angels flock to My children of promise who heed My words to bless them.
    That teaching of Jesus Christ is an important key to your either having hell in your life on earth or heaven in your life on earth. (Matthew 16:19) Heed My words.
    Your Always Protective Father

No comments: