Friday, November 8, 2019

HOLY SPIRIT HERO WORSHIP

My Dear Precious Child,
   In their religious creed, which is a profession of faith, some My children in the earth confess that they believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father and Son, who spoke through the prophets, and who, with the Father and the Son, is to be worshiped and glorified.  It is through My Holy Spirit that all answered prayers proceed, all healing comes, all casting out of demons occur with His power and through Him all battle strategies against the devil are given to the angels.  It is through My Holy Spirit that revelations are given to My children and it is through Him that all of the changes from evil to good occur in the lives of My children of promise.  My Holy Spirit is the action portion of My personality.  It is through My Holy Spirit that all of My instructions are given to the angels which allow them to bring the answers of prayers to you.
   Ezekiel observed inside of My heaven in a vision and he observed the working of My angels.  He described My angels in earthly terms, which is impossible to describe correctly in human terms.  Ezekiel observed that the angels don't go anywhere and do their work except where My Holy Spirit leads them. (Ezekiel 1:12-14)  That revelation from his vision is a key to the power that is in My spiritual language of heaven which is given to My children when they are baptized in My Holy Spirit and begin to speak in the language of heavenly tongues.  It is in those words of My Holy Spirit in prayers that the effective strategies are given to the angelic hosts on how to strategically answer the prayers of My children. (Acts 2:1-4)
   Of course My Holy Spirit is worthy of hero worship from My children.  When My Holy Spirit reveals truth to you and My other children, the results from My children need to be extreme gratitude and thanksgiving for opening your mind to the keys of My kingdom of heaven to you.  Your delight and gratitude are forms of worship for your obtaining My wealth of wisdom and knowledge.  Your delight comes from your once having been spiritually blind but now you can see or perceive a truth that frees you from the works of the devil, all by the works of My Holy Spirit.
   Another form of worship of My Holy Spirit is to allow Him to transform your earthly mind until you have the mind of Christ, only thinking thoughts of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, gentleness, self control and patience.  (Romans 12;2) Those character traits are called the fruit of the Holy Spirit, which means that they are the personality of My Holy Spirit.  (Galatians 5: 22)  When you are so completely transformed by the renewing of your mind by My Spirit, you will not allow any other thoughts into your mind and those traits of My Holy Spirit will transform your flesh until you display every one of His loving attributes and attitudes.  In other words, you will display My character in your life and other people will see and glorify Me for My transforming abilities by the power of My Spirit.   True worship is to be transformed into My image, as the Holy Spirit perfected in your life. 
    People will say that you look like Me because of your love, that you act like Me because of your sowing peace everywhere, that you serve My nature to others by your goodness and kindness, that you are merciful to sinners who are influenced or controlled by demons, that you are gentle with the emotionally and physically injured people, that you are in complete control of your human emotions, and that you are patient with even the most evil of people because you know that they are influenced to do evil by demons.  With those attributes taking over your flesh, your actions will be worshipful of Me because they are the actions of My Son Jesus Christ and Me.  You will have become true Christ-people or Christians instead of people of the flesh who display the character traits of their father, the devil.
    To worship the Holy Spirit is to emulate My character traits in every area of your life, the same as in worship of Jesus Christ and Me. 
    We do not crave your worship.  We are not ego-maniacs who crave praise.  We are not like humans who crave attention.  We are the givers of attention, validation and praise to My children who are in My kingdom of heaven and anyone who is seeking to enter into My kingdom of God while in the earth.  We give attention and validation to people who have been beaten down, injured and belittled by religion and politics who come to us for healing and wisdom.  You are called to do the same thing, supply healing, attention and validation to the needy people of the world.  When you do, then you have become true worshipers of your Father, Son and Holy Spirit because you have become My image in the world.  When you reflect My love in the world, it is a sign that you have worshiped Me in the way that I desire, by becoming My image and My dispenser of love in a world of darkness.
     You are not known as true worshipers of Me by how many times you mention My name or by how many times you lift your hands in praise or fall on your knees in praise or how much money you give to religious institutions.  You are known as true worshipers of Me by the unconditional love that naturally emulates from you to the least of people, the brokenhearted, the rejects from your government, the prisoners, the lost and the forlorn.  (Matthew 25:34-46) 
     When you worship Me by allowing My Holy Spirit to become your full time teacher of truth, then you have worshiped Me the way Christ said, in Spirit and in truth. (John 4:23-24; Ephesians 5:9)
     Your Father Who Adores You Immeasurably             
     

No comments: