Saturday, November 2, 2019

WHAT IS A KINGDOM?

My Dear Precious Child,
   A kingdom is composed of territory as well as a population.  In a kingdom there is always a governing family as well as many other inhabitants.  When Isaiah described the coming to earth of My Son, the Redeemer, he prophesied that the government of My kingdom of God would be upon His shoulders. (Isaiah 9:6-7)  That means that His words would contain all of the rules and regulations that would keep the inhabitants free from invaders who would plan to defeat My family, plus His words would establish joy, love and peace in the hearts of the people who bind themselves to Him and His wisdom.  The character traits were described as His being a Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God, an extension of His Everlasting Father, and the Prince of Peace.  
   I also had the songwriter David prophesy confirmation relating to the governing of My kingdom of heaven which was to come into the earth as well as be the same actions as in My heaven.  I said through David that My Son Jesus Christ would speak statutes, precepts, laws, commandments, decrees, righteous judgments, ordinances. promises and testimonies to My children so that they would be able to live peaceful and loving lives in My kingdom of God when it came to earth in their lives in the person of My Holy Spirit.
    When He ministered in the earth, the governmental edicts of My Son Jesus Christ very often were opposite from the earthly rules and regulations in the government of the Jewish nation.  For instance, a woman came to Him who had been caught in adultery.  The earthly nation of Israel's governing body, the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes, had established a commandment that an adulteress was to be stoned in the marketplace.  The governmental commandment of My kingdom of love in Jesus Christ did not demand that He see that she was stoned.  Instead, He said that He did not accuse her of anything, and He gave her His authoritative power to refuse to sin again.
    Another kingdom of heaven command that Jesus Christ spoke was for My children to refuse to respond in anger to someone who offends them, which was opposite to the governmental rules and regulations of the Jewish nation which required an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.  The governmental statute of My kingdom of heaven, as you can see, is opposite to the old Jewish one.   The new one from Jesus Christ revealing My will during conflict is to respond in love and kindness to anyone who hurts, angers or offends you. (Matthew 5:38-42) When you do, then My kingdom of love in you overcomes the sins of other people, just like Jesus did.
    Further evidence of the difference between the governmental regulations of My kingdom of heaven and the old ones of the Israeli government, an earthly kingdom, was the edict by Jesus Christ that instead of loving their neighbor and hating their enemies, He told My family members to love their enemies and to pray for the people who persecute you, to do good to them, and in that way you will be identified as My children of your Heavenly Father who causes the sun to shine and the rain to fall on honest as well as dishonest people.  Jesus spoke precepts of My kingdom of heaven when He told His followers that even the evil tax collectors of the earthly Jewish government loved only the people who loved them and that if Jesus' followers loved only their own nationality, as pagans did, they were not doing anything exceptional such as loving their enemies and doing good to them would prove.
    The governmental rules and regulations of love from My kingdom of heaven are displayed and spoken through Jesus Christ and are usually opposite to those of all earthly governments who exist for the privileged few.  It was to the oppressed, the poor, the sick, the downtrodden, the depressed, the forlorn and the displaced people to whom Jesus Christ came to earth to invite into My kingdom of God.  Only the heavenly rules and regulations from My kingdom of heaven spoken through Jesus Christ contain commandments, statutes, precepts, ordinances, testimonies and promises which further My love, mercy, joy, kindness, goodness, patience and peace in the earth which come from My character traits.
    My children who have been born of My Holy Spirit and are baptized in My Holy Spirit must represent My character traits and also the traits of everyone in My actual kingdom of heaven by rescuing the lost and perishing who cannot live up to the rigid rules and regulations of earthly kingdoms.  Earthly governments and kingdoms add burdens to the lives of people and instead of peace, they foster wars and death. (Matthew 23:4)
    My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized into My kingdom of heaven by the Holy Spirit, those of My children who observe the kind and loving rules and regulations of My family of God while they live in the earth are My  ambassadors of My family of heaven to the earth.  You who have revelations of My love and My power will have the wisdom to flood the earth with My knowledge as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:1-9)
    If you have one foot in loyalty to your earthly nation and one foot in loyalty to My heavenly family, the woes of your earthy nation will win over My family in your life on earth because the devil knows your emotional bondage to his earthly nation and your bondage in the earth is bound to the devil's kingdom of hell.  (John 8:44; John 12:31; Ephesians 2:2)
    You must discern what is good and what is evil. 
    Your Father of a Loving Family

No comments: