Friday, November 22, 2019

LIES VERSUS TRUTH

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ said that the devil is a liar and he has lied from the beginning.  He placed doubt in Adam and Eve's minds about himself which caused them to invite him into the earth.  The result was that the devil and his demons cursed everything in the earth, humans, animals and the earth.  Everything that I had created to be good, he cursed with destruction and death. (Genesis 1 and 3)  I had warned Adam not to listen to the words of the demonic spirit of good and evil who wanted to gain entry into the earth or they would be cursed. The devil's lies are never obvious to people because he combines a little good with his evil in order to deceive them. Yet, Jesus Christ said that he was always the father of lies.
    The biggest lie that the devil has fed to mankind is that I am both good and evil, as Job's friend said, afflicting people and then rescuing them if they call upon Me for My saving grace. That lie has dominated religion since the beginning to time.  I am not the father of curses.  The devil is.  Still in the religious world of your time it is a common belief that I either cause evil or that I permit evil in order to cause people to call upon Me for My saving grace in their behalf.  Unfortunately, some of My born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit children still believe that lie and are held in lifelong bondage to the devil, the father of sin. (Galatians 5:1)  
    Only with the Spirit of Truth living inside of My children are they ever given the wisdom and knowledge necessary to believe truth, the truth that I am Love and that My Love never afflicts people, never allows affliction and never permits affliction. The truth is that the devil is still prince of the earth and he is the one that causes the lie that I am good and evil to persist from generation to generation throughout history through his veil of unbelief and lies that he places in the minds of mankind since Adam allowed him to walk free in the earth and deceive My children. (I Peter 5:8) The devil, who is the liar, the father of lies who combines a little good information along with his evil in the minds of people in order for them to believe his words and digest the lies.  The devil distributes his lies of combining a little good with evil of being characteristics of My personality in the minds of My children,   My own children who are under the demon of deception believe him, to their own detriment and destruction.  I said that people would eventually call evil good and call good evil. (Isaiah 5:20)
     My Holy Spirit revealed that lie through James when He wrote the truth that all good and perfect gifts come from Me. (James 1:17)  I revealed through My Holy Spirit in that writing that there is no variableness in Me, that I am not good on one hand and evil on the other hand, as is taught frequently in religion because the teachers don't know Me.  My Spirit wrote that in Me there is no shadow of turning, doing good sometimes and doing evil sometimes in order to teach My children. 
    Job found out the truth when I spoke to him personally.  Job's friends had tried to convince him that My personality is both good and evil because Job's friends also did not know Me.  When I spoke personally to Job and revealed My character as being all good, he confessed that he had only heard about Me from the hearing of his ears, meaning from other people who also did not intimately know Me.  Job professed that he finally knew Me face to face.  That entire scenario is played over and over in the lives of My children, that when My children seek to know Me intimately and personally I am able to reveal My true character as being all good and loving.  When the truth is revealed to them, then they are free from ineffective religious beliefs and they are free from the curses that come from believing the lie of the devil that I am both good and evil or that I use evil against My children to teach My children.
   Life in the earth involves a battle between good and evil.  It is not an endeavor of My children to learn anything by having evil heaped upon them or allowed to happen to them in order for them to learn something.  Evil things happen to My children because they do not accept by guidance which leads them away from evil.  When they refuse My guidance they walk right into the devil's traps which are often taught to them by political and religious leaders who profess to know Me but only know facts about Me taught to them by leaders who also only know Me by the teachings of other people who do not know Me.  
   My Holy Spirit, as identified by your brother Jesus Christ, is the tutor who will lead you into all truth. (John 16:13)  Notice I called Him your "tutor" in My Instruction Book.  A tutor teaches one-on-one, student and teacher.  A teacher teaches a class of students.  I called My Holy Spirit your tutor because He teaches you from the inside of you individually, one-on-one.  It is that tutoring that enlightens your mind and frees you from lies taught by religious leaders who do not know Me.        
   I AM LOVE AND THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH TEACHES THAT VALUABLE TRUTH TO MY CHILDREN.  (I John 4:16-18; John 16:8-14) When My children learn that valuable truth from My Holy Spirit, that I am Love, they reject everything taught by religious teachers who teach lies about My character and they seek more of My truth from Me because it's so enlightening to be free from lies about Me.
   When My children seek Me and My righteousness, and when they reflect My righteousness and love in the dark world, all of My kingdom blessings and rewards flood into their lives.
   Seek Me and My righteousness so that My Holy Spirit will reveal to you more of the lies that are propagated by religious people who do not know Me.  They only know Me by teachings from other people who actually know only the lies about Me spread by the devil through religious and political leaders who also don't know Me but profess to know Me.
    Truth always dispels lies.  You must cast that demon of religious lies into the abyss when it ministers lies about Me into your thoughts.  My angels are eager to usher those demons into the blazing furnace because they have cursed My children for generations with destruction and death.
    Choose My truth and live a blessed life in the earth.      
    Your Father of Freedom From Religious Lies

No comments: