Saturday, November 16, 2019

PERSONALLY TAUGHT TRUTHS

My Dear Precious Child,
    You must pay close attention to the parables because Jesus Christ said that He revealed the mysteries of My kingdom of heaven in them to His followers.  He also said that to anyone who has the truths, that that person will be given more than enough, but from anyone who has no truth, that even what that person has will be taken away by the evil one.  (Matthew 13:10-12)  Unless a person meditates upon them and allows My Holy Spirit to enlarge upon them in his or her human mind, increasing the truths which increase the person's faith, then those truths will be stolen.
    Jesus explained truth in the parable of the good seeds and the evil weeds, called the parable of the darnel, by saying that the weeds are the devil's angels who are called demons, and that My good seeds that I sowed in the field are My angels whom I give as servants to My children.  In that parable I said that when the end of the old covenant law came to a close that My new covenant of My Holy Spirit would come into the earth in My kingdom of heaven.   My children who become baptized in My Holy Spirit become the temples of My Holy Spirit in the earth; so the power of Jesus Christ resides in their bodies and they have the authority given to them by Jesus Christ to cast the offending demons out of the earth and My angels usher the demons into the blazing fire in the abyss.(Matthew 13:36-43)
    To confirm the truth that My angels are My seeds that I sow in the earth, the next parable says that My kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed which a man sows in his field which grows into a huge tree and the angels, referred to as birds or winged beings, come to nestle in its branches.  When My kingdom of heaven comes into the life of one of My children, I send his or her angelic servants to serve the person in the battle against evil in order to bring salvation into the lives of My children.  (Matthew 13: 31-32; Hebrews 1:14)
    The next parable taught by Jesus Christ refers to My kingdom of heaven being like the yeast that a woman took and mixed in with three measures of flour until it leavened all three batches of flour.  In that parable I was referring to the mystery of My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of My children and from the inside of them He increases My truths in their minds which change their bodies into displaying My character in the earth.  My Spirit increases His truth and wisdom until My children become My images in the world, spirit, soul and body.  (Matthew 13:33;Colossians 3:8:10)
     In My Instruction Book I encouraged the prophet Matthew to write that when Jesus Christ spoke truths to the crowds in parables, that He spoke things that have been hidden since the foundation of the world. (Matthew 13:34-35) 
     Next Jesus taught that My kingdom of heaven is like a treasure that is hidden in a field which someone finds.  He hides it again, goes off happy, sells everything that he owns and buys the entire field.(Matthew 13:44)  The treasure of which Jesus spoke is My Holy Spirit.  I said that My children of promise have that "treasure" in earthen vessels so that all the miraculous works might be known to be of Me and not of them.  (I Corinthians 4:5-7)
    The next parable spoken by Jesus Christ in His teachings about My kingdom of heaven coming to live inside of you by your being born of My Holy Spirit, and surround you when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit, you are like a merchant who looks for fine pearls.  When he found one of great value he goes and sells everything he owns and buys it.  Just like the parable of the treasure in the field, the person who finds the pearl of wisdom, which is in My Holy Spirit of Wisdom, being of great price, he or she also sells everything the person owns and leaves father, mother, siblings, houses, lands and follows Me,  that person will qualify for My kingdom of heaven to take up residence in his or her life.(Matthew 13:45-46; John 16:13; John 14: 15-19)
    Jesus Christ always told you and the rest of My children that if you have spiritual ears to hear, that you must listen intently to the teachings of Jesus Christ and also to the voice of the Holy Spirit who speaks to you from the inside of you into your thoughts. 
    My Spirit is your private tutor.  You are home schooled by Him because all of His teachings come from inside of you when We are communing one-on-one.   I said He would lead you into all truth.  Listen to His wisdom.  He is speaking wisdom to you every minute of the day to enable you to avoid problems in the earth and also to solve problems you already have.  Tune your ears to hear His words. 
    Jesus Christ died so that you would have My Spirit inside of you as your Advocate, your Tutor, your Protector, your Provider, your Strengthener, your Standby and your Constant Helper.   I said that you must determine to completely enter into My kingdom of heaven so that you can hear My words of Fatherly advice from My Holy Spirit.  (Hebrews 12:25)
    There is nothing else that you need.
    Your Truth Speaking Father  

No comments: