Monday, November 4, 2019

THE PERFECT FAMILY

My Dear Precious Child,
    This is sent to My precious children who are still looking for the perfect family:  I have one for you.
    The perfect family in nowhere to be found in the flesh because the flesh of men and women who have become parents are influenced by the devil in their child raising.  There are no perfect parents anywhere in the world walking in flesh.  There are some good ones and some horrible ones, some insulting ones and some complimentary ones, some mean ones and some kind ones, some loving ones and some who hate having children. 
   But, still, even the kind, loving, complimentary and good ones have earthly character traits that are not worthy of praise because the cares and troubles of the earth occasionally influence them to say or do destructive things to their children which are passed down to the next generation and they perpetuate evil in the generational curses in families.  Jesus Christ said that no one in the earth is all good, not even Him, that the only being who is all good is Me.  Jesus could not call himself good or allow anyone to call him good because as long as He walked in the earth in flesh, he was still influenced by the devil in His thoughts, His attitudes, His words and His actions.  (Mark 18:8) He did not act upon them, but as long as He was tempted by them He could not call Himself good.
    The only perfect family is found in My kingdom of God which surrounds My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The members of My family who are in My kingdom of God are Jesus, the angels, the spirits of the holy men of old who were raised from the dead when Jesus was resurrected, the spirits of the people who have been made perfect and Me.  (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-25) 
    I am Father to My family and My entire family in My heaven is the mother to My children.  (Galatians 4:26)  We make up a perfect family made up of Father, mother and many siblings.  We nurture you like you have never been nurtured before.  We encourage you like you have never been encouraged before.  We protect you from every demon from hell who wants to deceive you and injure you.  We guide you by My Holy Spirit who only speaks to you what He hears from Me.  We even give to you the rightful inheritance that I have stored up for you from the foundation of the earth.  We never leave you or forsake you.  My Holy Spirit speaks My wisdom and knowledge in your heart and in your thoughts.  Like Jesus said, We feed you the only words which satisfy your heart and your soul.      
   Tell it to the world.  I have the only perfect family and you become a member of a perfect family when you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.   From that day forward, you are surrounded by your perfect family who may not be visible to you but they are attentive to everything that you need, just waiting for you to ask.  They are available to participate with Me in healing you, guiding you, protecting you, feeding you My wisdom in words, comforting you, teaching you and helping to qualify you for the reading of My will where you are blessed with everything necessary to make you happy.
   I fulfill all of your needs, wants and desires through My kingdom of heaven which surround you in the spiritual dimension.
    Your Father Who Gave You A Perfect Family 

No comments: