Thursday, November 14, 2019

REVELATION OF 30, 60, 100

REVELATION OF 30, 60, 100
My Dear Precious Child,
   When your Brother Jesus Christ was teaching about what it would be like when people heard His teachings about My kingdom of heaven which was soon to be available in the lives of the people who heard Him, He prophesied about the reactions of the hearers. 
   First He said that some people would hear the words about My kingdom which was coming to earth, for which He had previously taught them to pray, but those people would not understand His words, so the devil would come and would snatch away the words from their minds.  Unfortunately, of course there would be no harvest of righteousness or blessings in those lives.
   Then He told about the people who gladly receive the words about My kingdom but there is no root of the words.  The words only remain in their minds for a little while and they soon forget them when trials and persecutions come into their lives because of their belief in the teachings of My kingdom of heaven.  The result would be that they would fall away from His teachings.
    Next He taught about another group of people who hear the teachings about My kingdom of heaven from the words of Jesus Christ.  Those people have demons, called thorns, in their lives.  The demons of worry and love of money choke out the words pertaining to My kingdom and there would be no production of My character of righteousness in their lives, so no blessings could overtake them in their lives.
    Then Jesus taught about the people who have rich soil, having a deep hunger for My help in their lives, like the prostitutes and tax collectors, the Gentile pagans, the promiscuous, the poor both in wealth and in spirit, the nonreligious and the nonpolitical people, those being the people in need of spiritual help from Me,  He said that those people would receive the words about help becoming available to them in My kingdom of heaven, believing His words and understanding them.  He said that they yield a harvest of righteousness of My character plus My blessings in their lives and produce now in his or her life 100 fold, 60 fold, 30 fold of My character and My blessings. (Matthew 13:18-23)
    The people who choose only to be born of My Holy Spirit will received 30 percent, being assured of their entry into heaven when their flesh dies because they have My eternal life in their spirits.  There will be very little blessings in their lives because of the lack of experiencing the full gospel of My kingdom of heaven becoming reality in their lives on earth.  
    The people who choose to be born of My Holy Spirit and also to be baptized in My Holy Spirit, as on the day of Pentecost, and as a result they enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth, they will receive 60 percent of My blessings in their lives if they continue to pray in My kingdom's language of prayer of the Holy Spirit, even if they do not seek My righteousness. 
    The people who choose to not only be born of My Holy Spirit and also be baptized in My Holy Spirit into My kingdom of heaven, continuing to pray in the language of My kingdom, plus seek My righteousness by allowing My Holy Spirit to    
chase out all of the old demonic spirits and religious/political programming from the law from their flesh, when they reflect My image of love in the earth they will inherit 100 percent of My wisdom and knowledge which results in 100 percent of My blessings entering into their lives while they live in the earth because My kingdom of heaven has completely overtaken the demonic activity that was previously displayed in their flesh.  Those people will have heaven on earth, which is what I promised in the parables that Jesus taught about the mysteries of My kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 13:10-11; Matthew 13:36-42; Mark 10:30)
    To have heaven on earth, (Matthew 6:10) for which Jesus told you to pray, you must hear, consume, digest and continue to seek My kingdom and My righteousness.  When you do, you can have 100 percent of My heaven on earth, as led and guided by My Holy Spirit every moment of your life on earth, as well as in the world to come eternal life. 
    Your Father of Wonderful Words and Blessings

No comments: