Saturday, November 23, 2019

TIES THAT BIND AND LIES THAT BIND

My Precious Child,
   You have studied My Instruction Book in which I stated that to whatever demonic lie you bind yourself on earth you also bind yourself to the demonic spirits in the demonic kingdom that roams the spiritual dimension around the earth seeking whom the devil may devour.  (I Peter 5:6-8) In other words, birds of the same feather flock together. That truth also applies to lies, whomever lies in the earth about My character of love binds himself or herself to demons who are the author of the lies.  Primarily, relating to My character, to whatever demonic religious lies to which you bind yourself in the earth, you also bind yourself to the demons who are responsible for teaching the lies to false prophets who teach them to people.  The desire of the demons is to present you to the devil as its latest successful conquest who blasphemed My character and that demon will receive praises from hell for capturing you for the devil.
    The lie that has permeated religious institutions for years has been the lie that I am all powerful, all present and all knowing in the world and so all good and bad things must come from Me.  That is a lie because Jesus Christ said that since Adam and Eve's disobedience the prince of your world has been the devil. (John 16:11; Ephesians 2:2) The dastardly day of lies began when Adam and Eve listened to the devil, believed his lies about what I commanded them to do, and the devil gained entrance into your world for himself and his demons.  If you doubt that, read in the gospels about the demons that Jesus Christ cast out of people who were deranged and diseased.  Jesus even told the Pharisees and Sadducees that, because of their blasphemy about His character and the character of My Holy Spirit, that their father was the devil. (John 3:42-44) 
    Because I gave authority in the entire earth to the first man and woman when I created the earth, I cannot come into the world and do whatever I want to do to heal it unless some man or woman asks me to do it because I legally gave the earth to people in the beginning, so I am bound by My word not to interfere unless invited.  (Genesis 1:26) So I am not omnipresent, always present in the earth.  I am always present in the universe outside of the earth, but I am only present in the earth inside of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. 
    I am not all powerful in the earth or there would be no evil in the world, only good.  If I were omnipotent in the earth, always powerful, I would have cleaned it up a long time ago.  The same truth applies here as in the lie that I am omnipresent in the earth to do what I want.  I am only always present in the earth in the lives of My children who are born in and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  I am limited in the earth by My words that I proclaimed when I declared that people, created in My image, were in authoritative dominion of the earth.  I cannot swoop into the earth and completely overcome the devil and his demons and keep them from doing the destruction, heartache, diseases, injuries and other curses that he does.  I have to have a human body in which to work because of My words spoken after creation, that people would have authoritative dominion in the earth.  (Hebrews 10:5) I said through the prophet that I do not desire burnt offerings; what I desire is a body which is prepared for Me to live in the earth in order to bring My full salvation to earth.
    HOWEVER, do not be discouraged.  I did come into the earth as My Son Jesus through a human woman, the only spiritually legal way, and that gave to Him the Holy Spirit's authority to do My will in the earth by casting out demons, healing the sick and teaching about My kingdom of heaven which eventually came into the earth on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to earth to live inside of My children of promise who choose to follow My guidance in the earth.  I desire bodies in which for Me to live in the earth in order to do My will for the earth.  There is so much evil in your world because My children of promise who are temples of My Holy Spirit do not take authority over the devil in their own lives and the lives of their children by warring against evil through intercessory prayers and through casting into hell the demons from their lives when they are tempted and mentally harassed by the devil.
    I said that Jesus was the first of many brethren. (Romans 8:29-10)  When the disciples and all followers of Jesus are born of and baptized in My Holy Spirit they become powerful against all evil, just like Jesus Christ.  They allow Me to be all powerful in the earth through them when they allow My Holy Spirit to form Christ within them with all of My power evident in them.  Then, and only then, am I all powerful in the earth and it is only through My children of promise who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, pray in the language of My Holy Spirit and are led by My Holy Spirit that I am omnipotent in the earth.  When My children of promise pray in My Holy Spirit they allow Me to clean house in the earth because My words of power come out of the mouth of a human being who has authority in the earth, as given by Me in the beginning of the earth and which was restored by Jesus Christ after He rose from the dead and announced that authority to heaven and earth had been given to Him.  He wrestled authority to the heavens and earth from the devil in hell while He was there and passes it on to My children of promise when they become baptized in My Holy Spirit. 
    My power in the earth is limited to the power of the Holy Spirit in My children just like I was limited to My power that was in Jesus Christ when He walked in the earth.  Where there was unbelief, He couldn't operate in the power of My Holy Spirit.  Jesus Christ came back to earth in the person of My Holy Spirit who lives in My children of promise in the earth and they should be doing the greater works than Jesus did by casting demons into hell, which Jesus could not do when He was in flesh because He had not yet been to hell for the sins of the world.  After He went to hell for you, He wrested back from the devil My authority in heaven and earth.  (Matthew 28:18-20) When My Holy Spirit came to live in people on the day of Pentecost, restoration of man's authority came back to earth in the person of the Holy Spirit.  I am One with Jesus Christ and One with My Holy Spirit.  We are One.  When My Holy Spirit came to earth to dwell inside of My children and surround them with My kingdom of heaven, Jesus Christ also came.
   Because of the lie being taught by blinded religious teachers who don't know Me intimately who teach that I am all powerful in the earth and so I approve of all of the evil in the world, that I use it to punish My children and that I even use it to teach My children, the majority of religious people continue to believe that I am just like Job's friends believed, that I punish My children for disobedience by bringing destruction upon them, and that I am both good and evil or I would magically swoop into the earth and save it. 
    I did come to earth to save it.  I came through My Son Jesus Christ and now I am in the earth in My Holy Spirit who lives inside of My children of promise who are obedient to Me and become born of and baptised in My Holy Spirit.
    This truth is why Jesus said that when My kingdom comes to live inside of My children, that you would ask for anything and it will be done by Me, your Heavenly Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 21:22; Luke 11:9-13; John 15:7; John 16:23)  Asking Me in prayers invites Me to enter into the earth in order to answer your request and solve your problems.  Because you have authority in the earth, I can only enter into the earth to bring My salvation to the world when you ask Me, seek Me and knock at the door of My heaven with an invitation for Me to enter the earth with My army of angels to perform salvation from evil for you. 
    Please learn this truth, that I am only all powerful, Omnipotent, in the earth inside of My children of promise and that I can only send My answers to your prayers if you ask first because of your having authority to the heaven and earth because of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.
    May this truth make you free from religious inaccuracies and lies which are fed by the devil into the ears of false teachers who spread the bad news instead of spreading My good news through truths.
    You can lead a life of joy when you are free from false teachings, those being lies from hell.  All of the devil's lies about My character limit My power in the earth.
     It's time for My children of promise to rise up and act on the authority that I gave to them in the person of My own Holy Spirit who lives inside of them.  I said in the Instruction Book that the whole earth's creation waits for My children to be revealed so that the world will be released from bondage to the devil. (Romans 8;19-23) First My children must have revealed to them by My Holy Spirit that when I gave My Holy Spirit to live inside of them I meant for them to exercise their authority in the earth by casting out demons from their own lives, and they must pray in My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers which allows Me to clean house in the earth, thus sending the demons out of the earth and into the blazing fire.  My angels wait for their part in the housecleaning which I gave to them, which is to usher the demons into the blazing fire. (Matthew 13:36-42)  All of My judgment is for demons, not people.
    Make Me proud by assuming your honorable responsibility as My child in the earth who is endued with My power from on high. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:3-8; Acts 2:1-4)  Power diminishes when you don't use it and build it up by praying in the Holy Spirit. (Jude 20)     
    Your Father of All Truth            

No comments: