Wednesday, November 6, 2019

THE FAMILY HERO

THE FAMILY HERO
My Dear Precious Child,
    Our family's patriot Soldier did not willingly go to the cross to be crucified or go to hell where he engaged in a battle with the devil so that you and His other siblings could have power over their mutual enemy's temptations, harassment, injuries, destruction and death.  Originally His Spirit was willing but His flesh was weak at first.  He prayed and prayed and prayed about it and even tried to incorporate His disciples to pray also for Him because of His inner turmoil, but they let the earthly need for sleep cause them to yield to their own fleshly needs, which was the devil's plan, to cause them to sleep and thus not give their prayer support to our family's Ultimate Soldier.(Matthew 26:36-45)
    I had sent Moses and Elias to Him earlier to prepare Him for the battle between My kingdom and the devil's kingdom.  (Matthew 17:1-13)  They were well acquainted with the heavenly battles between the two kingdoms.  Jesus even said that from the day of John the Baptist until the ministry of Jesus began and continued that there were already battles going on between good and evil in the heavenly dimensions between the devil's demons and My angels concerning who was going to be victorious in the battle between good and evil. (Matthew 11:11-15) 
    In the earth, countries have patriots who become heroes because of their battle experiences.  In My family, My kingdom of heaven, the only true patriot is Jesus Christ who was crucified, went to hell and battled the devil for the prize, which was the authority to the earth and heaven.  Your hero and My hero, Jesus Christ, prevailed in His assignment as liberator to which I commissioned Him.  After His agonizingly painful death on the cross for the sins of the whole world, then His dissension into hell where He battled the devil and took from the devil the authority to heaven and earth, by the power of My Holy Spirit He was catapulted back into the earth where He continued to encourage My children, His siblings, to enter into My kingdom of God while they live in the earth in an effort for them to also have authority in heaven and earth in the person of the Holy Spirit who was to come and live inside of them.  My Holy Spirit brought My kingdom of heaven into the earth to live inside of My children and continue the work of Jesus Christ in the earth.
   Jesus Christ is the only true patriot of My family to whom you should attribute honor and gratitude for His service in My Army of heaven.  He died for the sins of the world, disarmed the devil in hell and redeemed the authority to the earth that Adam had relinquished to the devil. Then He sent a new Commander-in-Chief, the Holy Spirit, to live inside of My children through whom My love, mercy and authority is exhibited in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) 
My Holy Spirit is now Lord in the earth, and He lives inside of My children of promise who have been obedient and become born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, thus entering into My kingdom of God, which is My loving family.
   When you become born of My Holy Spirit, you need to relinquish all total allegiance to an earthly nation because of the demons who control all earthly countries. I said that the devil walks the earth seeking whom he many devour.  He still has authority to the earth as the god of the earth except in the lives of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit because their patriot, their war hero Jesus Christ, went to hell and redeemed authority to the earth from the devil. 
    My children in the earth elevate to the position of  "patriot" and "hero" other humans who kill people in the name of their countries.  Why not elevate to the position of honor the true Hero, the true patriot Jesus Christ who died for the sins of the whole world and saved the lives of all humanity instead of taking lives?
    Your new family in your new heavenly nation requires it.
    Your Father of the Real Hero and Patriot 

No comments: