Thursday, November 7, 2019

HERO WORSHIP

My Dear Precious Child,
    In every family where there is an older sibling, it is not unusual if the younger siblings place the older brother or sister in high esteem and, as  it is said, they "worship" him or her, especially if he or she is unusually talented sports-wise or is musically talented or if he or she has an unusually high IQ.  Younger siblings look up to the older one with adoration, respect and honor which, in the earth, is called "hero worship".
    It is the same in My family, My kingdom of heaven.  Because of the extreme wisdom of Jesus Christ in His teachings, and the power that He had to heal the sick and cast out demons, plus His supreme and magnificent power that He had to suffer crucifixion, and then He became resurrected from hell and appeared in the earth again, He proved that He was and is deserving of accolades and worship from you and My other children.  Jesus said, Himself, that when people worship Me that they should worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, meaning that the worship should not be in the same fleshly worship like subjects worship a king. It was the habit of the Jewish people at the time that Jesus walked the earth which involved falling at the feet of the king in homage to someone greater than themselves. (John 4:21) 
   Jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well about the water that He had that springs up into eternal life.  She said she wanted the water of which Jesus told her.  (John 4:13-14)
   She told Him that her fathers worshiped on a certain mountain but she asked if  Jesus was telling her then to worship in Jerusalem. (John 4:15-21)
   Jesus told her that the time would come when true worshipers would worship Me in Spirit and truth because I am Spirit, so those who are true worshipers would give honor and reverence to Me and My Holy Spirit by seeking truth from My Holy Spirit.  (John 4:221-24)  In other words, during My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, the old forms of religion whose form of worship is to treat Me as a king who requires bowing or prostrating yourself on the floor in front of Me or praising Me from the flesh like the Jews did, that would be over.  Instead. honoring Me and paying homage to Me is subjecting your mind to Me to be filled with My truth by the power of My Holy Spirit.  If there is no truth being received in your thoughts, there is no true worship because you have not subjected yourself to My Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of Truth.
   It was by the wisdom and power of the Holy Spirit that Jesus spoke truth to the woman which caused true worship in her.  She went to the Samaritans and many people began to believe in Jesus Christ being My Son by her testimony.  He visited and stayed two days there where many more people believed in Him and His mission as savior of the world.  They said, "We have heard Him ourselves and so we know that He really is the Savior of the world." (John 4:42)  They had worshiped Him by hearing His words which enlightened them and changed them from believing their old covenant beliefs and instead believing that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world.  He is worthy of your worship and honor by your sitting yourself down and hear His individual, personal words which reveal truths.  
   To His disciples, Jesus was deserving of honor so much that they listened to every word that He spoke because His words were so full of wisdom and knowledge and His love was shown to His followers by His healing people and freeing them from the evil demons.  And so the disciples were convinced that He was very special, so they honored Him by listening very intently to every word that He spoke.  Their attention to Him by honoring and revering His words was also worshiping Him in Spirit and in Truth, just like He professed that worship by My children must have for Me.
   To seek My kingdom of heaven in your life by being born of My Spirit and to become baptized in My Holy Spirit in obedience to Jesus' teaching that My Holy Spirit would lead My children into all truth is the first sign of true worship for Me because you have believed My words and followed the guidance of your Older Brother Jesus Christ.  To become spiritual children of Mine by being born of My Holy Spirit is the most important sign of true worship because you have laid aside your old life, your old nature, and you have sought to have My Holy Spirit come into your life to live inside of you in the earth.  So receiving My Holy Spirit into your life by allowing Me to create a new spiritual being in you is the ultimate form of hero worship of Me.  Then continually seeking Jesus to baptize you in My Holy Spirit by speaking My words to you, knowing that He will lead you into all truth is also a sign of true worship of Me because you have believed and obeyed My request that My kingdom of heaven baptize you by completely surrounding you with My heavenly hosts which includes My angels, the spirits of men and women whose flesh has died but they live on in new spiritual bodies, and My Son Jesus and Me are in My kingdom of heaven also which comes into the earth to give you power and truth in the person of My Holy Spirit.
   The ultimate worship of a person is to emulate that person's character and personality. When My children in the earth become intimately acquainted with Me by studying My personality which was resident in Jesus Christ and when they allow their minds to be completely transformed into My image by the power of My Holy Spirit, then ultimate true worship has taken place.  If there is no love and peace present in your life, then there has been no true worship in Spirit and in truth.
    To most of the prophets who fell to the ground prostrate before Me in worship, I told them to stand up on their feet and face Me.  I want face to face communication with My own children because We have a Father/child relationship now that My Holy Spirit lives inside of you.  It is the hero worship of My children for their older Brother Jesus Christ that causes them to desire to be just like Him, which means that they desire to become just like Me also.  That is true worship because when your mind is transformed into a clear picture of My love, kindness and goodness and you become just like Me, then your hero worship of your older Brother Jesus Christ and Me as your Father has become reality in your life and is true worship of Me, just like Jesus said.
    True worship of Me is to patiently wait to hear My words of wisdom and knowledge directly from Me, just like an earthly child desires to have a one-on-one, face to face, relationship with his or her earthly father.  When that happens with you and Me, then My spiritual power and abilities which I have are transferred from Me to you, as My child.
    Hero worship is good when the heroes you worship are My Son, My Holy Spirit and Me, those being Your Dad, your Brother and My Spirit who is the Lord of your life.  (I Corinthians 3:15; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  Through that desired kind of new covenant worship, My children are changed from fleshly image to My spiritual image because they put on My personality of love and peace.
   Your Father of Spirit and Truth 

No comments: