Sunday, November 24, 2019

RELIGIOUS LIES FOUND IN JOB

My Dear Precious Child,
    As you have discovered, without revelation of My Holy Spirit some of My children attribute evil events in the earth to Me and then they also speak truth about My rescuing people from calamity.  Job's friend Eliphaz tried to comfort Job in his misery of losing everything, lands, cattle, homes, wealth, servants and his children.  He insinuated to Job that he must have sinned for God to afflict him with so much misery.  Eliphaz is a representative of the devil's lies that he whispers to religious leaders who only know Me by the hearing of someone's uninformed words.  That friend told Job that he should be happy that he was reproved by Me, that he should not reject My chastening, which he said was the cause of Job's misfortunes.
    As an example of the lie that I am both good and evil, Eliphaz told Job that I wound My children and then I bind them up, that I smite My children and then I heal them, furthering the lie in the earth that I am both good on one hand and evil on the other hand.  Then he spoke some truth by telling Job about My saving grace.  That is what the devil does, speaks evil lies about Me in the thoughts of My children and then attributes a little good to Me in their minds so that the lie is believed by My children. (Job 5:17-19)   That is a perfect description of My warning for you not to listen to the uninformed religious and political leaders whom the devil used to sabotage the Good News spoken through Jesus Christ and the Good News which the devil distorts in your generation. 
    That lie that I am both good and evil persisted in the minds of religious people until Jesus Christ came into the world healing the sick, casting out offending demons and teaching about My kingdom of God coming into the lives of My children where I come to live inside of them and surround them with My powerful forces to battle the devil and his demons.  There was still a veil over the minds of religious people until the coming of My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children.  Until the truth about My character of complete and unconditional love is revealed by My Spirit to people, the lie eventually leads to religious parents beating their children for mistakes and disobedience and they say that they do it in My name.  That is blasphemy, attributing evil acts to Me.  In actuality Jesus Christ said what you do to the least of My children you do to Him.  (Matthew 19:13; Matthew 25:45) 
    My Holy Spirit revealed to James, the disciple and prophet, that all good and perfect gifts come from Me and that in Me there is no shadow of turning by My showing an evil personality on one hand and a good personality on another hand. (James 1:16)  Jesus Christ, Himself, told His disciples that they were pruned of doing evil only by His words.  All of My gentle chastening with My children is with words from Myself to them.  The devil still is and has always been the prince of the world since Adam let the devil into the world, and all evil comes from him.  All good comes from Me, Your Father of Love and Light.
    Jesus Christ died for the sins of everyone who ever lived in the world.   He wiped them out and made them as if they never existed.  There is no book of record in which I have written your sins since they never happened in My mind.  They have been obliterated in My mind and in My heaven.  The only place they exist is in the devil's book of record which he uses to heap guilt upon you, adding burdens to your life.  If they still exist in your own mind because of the devil's guilt and condemnation placed in your mind by the devil, then you have allowed him to resurrect them in the earth and you have given him free rein to bring destruction and curses into your life.  Also, if you retain the sins of anybody, then you have not forgiven the person and your sins still exist in your mind because of your holding onto the sins of other people because of what you consider sinning.  Your forgiveness of the sins of other people obliterates those sins in the earth and in heaven. (John 20:19-23)  Your refusing to forgive others will cause you to suffer the consequences that come from the devil for doing his will in the earth.
    Job learned to know Me personally and individually by hearing My voice and believing My words.  Because of his forgiveness for his friends who accused him of having sinned or he would not have been afflicted by Me, which is the greatest lie spread by the devil through religion in the earth, that forgiveness for his friends caused all of Job's possessions to be returned to him and Job had other children who enjoyed the blessings of Job's household.  Job learned that I am all good and he began to have awe for Me and My loving works in his behalf instead of fearing Me and making sacrifices just in case his children sinned.  (Job 1:4-5) Because of finding the truth about My character and dispelling the lie that I am both good and bad, Job lived a long, peaceful and prosperous life because he no longer bound himself to the devil by speaking blasphemy about My character.(Job 42:1-5 and 12-17)
     May you do the same.
     Your Good Father

No comments: