Thursday, October 31, 2019

WE ARE FAMILY

My Dear Precious Child,
    When you were born of My Holy Spirit you switched citizenship from an earthly country and family to My heavenly country and family, My kingdom of God.  You were born into My family through My spiritual sperm of the Holy Spirit who came to live inside of your human spirit.  (I John 3:9; I Peter 1:23)
    Before you were born of My Holy Spirit you were in the family of the devil because you had been born into the sin that was in the earth since the devil had become ruler of the earth. (John 3:5-8; John 42-44)  The first man, Adam, had refused My guidance not to allow the devil to enter into the earth and curse it with his demons who bring destruction and death into the lives of people and so every child born into the earth after that bad choice that Adam made has been cursed.  (Genesis 2:15-16:Genesis 3:12-19)
     Before you were born into My family by My sending My spiritual sperm of My Holy Sperm into you, you had no power to resist the temptations of the devil because his voice in your thoughts were the only ones with which you were familiar.  (I John 3:8-10) However, when you are born of My Holy Spirit you take your new nature from Me because I become your Heavenly Father and you no longer belong to the devil in whose world you were formerly born.  When My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of you, My divine nature becomes yours and you have the spiritual power to resist the devil's evil demons and to cast his demons that harass you and tempt you into the abyss of fire which was My judgment on them at the beginning of time if they harassed My children. (Matthew 13:36-42)
    Evil invaders try to invade nations at all times and evil invaders try to invade My kingdom of heaven, My family in the earth, at all times.  My kingdom lives inside of and surrounds My children.  I said through My new covenant prophet Paul that the enemies of My children who are born of My Spirit struggle to allow My Holy Spirit to change their old nature into My nature and character.  I told you through Paul that your battles are never with human beings but instead your true battles are always with the demonic principalities and powers in the devil's dimension around the earth.  In other words, you are to battle and war against the devil and his demons instead of with people. 
    When My children make any battle in their lives with people, they have left their new life of possessing My divine character and they have returned to the devil's pigpen life of destruction and death involving themselves and other people.  BUT when My children of peace realize that every battle in their lives is with the demons who motivate people to cause emotions reactions in you and My other children, then you and My other children have proved you are My children and you have refused to bind yourselves to the devil again, as you were previously bound before you were born of My Holy Spirit and received My true nature inside of you. (Matthew 16:19; Matthew 18:18)
    You and I are in a real, solid, spiritual family because we have the same DNA.  We share the Holy Spirit because He is the umbilical cord from Me to all of My children through whom I feed My words which change you from your original earthly DNA into your exhibiting My personal traits because you have come to intimately know Me and become like Me through our one-on-one fellowship. 
    My desire is that My family traits are constantly becoming evident in your flesh just like they are already solidly evident in your spirit.  If they aren't, if you return to having the fleshly family traits of the devil, then you will continue to have hell on earth which is the devil's desire for you.  As proved by scriptures, I cannot rescue you from the curses of the world if you display the devil's character traits in the world because when you are in unity with the devil he sets up a barrier between us.  (Isaiah 59: 1-11) 
    Isaiah saw in a vision My redemption come to My children.  He said that when I saw that there was no intercessor, that I sent My own intercessor into the earth in the person of Jesus Christ and He put on My righteousness, salvation, vengeance toward evil, and peace toward people, displaying spiritual wrath toward the devil and his demons from a foreign kingdom called hell.  Isaiah saw that, even though the enemy had come into the earth like a flood, My Holy Spirit lifted up My standard against the evil one and put him to flight as Christ came to earth as My Redeemer for those who turn from sins.
    The vision from Isaiah included the identity of My new covenant with My children in the earth.  He saw in the vision that I said that My new covenant would be that I would send My Holy Spirit into them so that I could write My loving words in their hearts and in their mouths, and that My words would not leave them or the heart and mouths of their children forever. (Isaiah 59:16-21; Romans 11:27) In other words I would make them My family.
    In the letter to the Hebrews, I described My family, saying that My children are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, called the New Jerusalem, those being extended family members in My entire spiritual household.  I identified the inhabitants as angels too numerous to number, My Son Jesus, the righteous people from the old covenant who had died and been  resurrected with Jesus, also the righteous spirits who have been made perfect by Me.  Also included in My extended family in My heaven surrounding you is Jesus Christ, His blood of the New Covenant, and Me.  We are all residents of My family of God which surrounds you in the spiritual dimension around you. 
    I instructed My children that, because they have such an enormous extended family evident in the spiritual dimension around them, that they need to cast off the sins, encumbrances and weights that cling to you and that you should run the race with patient endurance that is set before you, keeping your eyes of Jesus Christ, the source of your faith and the finisher of your faith.  I identified to My children the enormous size of Our family of which I am the Father. (Hebrews 12:22-24)
   You have a new Spirit, a new family, a new prayer language and new relatives.  You can't fail in your life on earth if you persist in seeking My righteousness so that you will continue to have your extended family and Me working to assure that My happiness, joy, peace and love will flood into your life in immeasurable degrees.  (Ephesians 3:14-21)  Cast off every hindrance that binds you to your old family and embrace your new one to ensure your inheritance from Me.
    Let this be your mantra:
    "We are family,
    Heavenly Father,
    Siblings and Me." 
     When you know and appreciate what you have in Our family, you will receive all of My blessings in your life because they are your inheritance.
     Your Heavenly Father of Perfect Plans

No comments: