Friday, October 25, 2019

JOB'S DISCOVERY

My Precious Child,
    In the parable poem of Job he finally found out that I am not his enemy but, instead, the devil is his enemy.  It took the devil robbing him of his property, his houses, his cattle, his service animals, his wealth and his children. (Job 1:13-21)With it all gone and boils over all of his body, Job began to listen to his friends who confirmed his own righteousness to him and they tried to convince him that I was his problem, that I was trying to teach him something, or that it was through suffering that he would know me, or that I was punishing him for his sins.  Job's friends all indicted Me as the guilty party instead of the devil. 
   Job thought that the fear that consumed him was faith in Me because the fear caused him to make sacrifices to Me, fearing that his children would sin against Me.  He didn't know that fear from the devil was causing him to make the sacrifices, not his obedience to Me in making the sacrifices which wiped out the sins for a year.  (Job 3:25)
    As you read in the poem, another person named Elihu entered and talked more truthfully to Job and told him that I am not the author of evil and that Job needed to stop listening to inaccurate people who had led him astray from the truth. (Job chapters 32 through 37),  He encouraged Job to seek Me for My truth instead of listening to the lies from his friends. 
    As his truthful friend was extolling My good character I entered the room in a whirlwind of angels. (Job 38:1-4; Acts 2:1-4; Hebrews 1:7-8)   I challenged Job about his lack of knowledge and wisdom, asking him if he was helping Me when I created the world and all that is in it, the different animals, birds, the seas, the sun, the moon and on and on and on.  It was through My verbal dissertation to Job that he realized that he was not righteous after all but instead that he only knew inaccurate things about Me.  He confessed that he only knew Me by hearing from somebody else instead of knowing Me intimately.  His knowing of Me face to face changed his fear to faith, just like it happens with all of My children when they begin to have an intimate knowledge of Me and My good character. 
     When Job forgave his friends, his properties, lands, houses, children, cattle  and wealth were returned to him twice over what he had had before the devil used Job's fear and self righteousness to curse Job's life.  Job had no knowledge that he had participated with the devil in ruining his own life by yielding to the demons of fear and self righteousness.  The writer of the poem had only ignorantly supposed that the devil and I made an agreement to curse Job's life.  The truth is that the devil tempted Job to be fearful and self righteousness which Job incorporated into his own life, just like Adam and Eve did at the beginning when they believed the devil's lies and invited him into the world where he and his demons cursed everything.  Adam and Eve were not fearful of Me until they allowed evil to enter into the world after which they hid from Me because of fear and guilt for not taking My advice.  Job had also succumbed to the devil's curse of fear just like Adam and Eve had.  
    There are great truths in the poem of Job but there are the revelation of many lies also, as in the first chapter which says that the devil and I agreed that the devil could curse Job.  Other inaccuracies about My character are also written into the speeches to Job from the three friends who did not know Me, they only knew lies about Me from other people, yet they were glad to spread those lies that come from hell. 
    It is through those same lies from the three friends of Job that false doctrines are still believed in your world about My character.  My children who believe those inaccurate doctrines are cursed in their lives because they believe things about Me that are not accurate and so they invite into their lives the devil's kingdom of hell with all of its destruction and death.  I do not place them in the hells in which they find themselves. They place themselves there by believing the false prophets, as warned by My Son Jesus Christ.  (Matthew 7:15; Matthew 24:11; Matthew 24:24; Mark 13:22)
    In order to escape from the false doctrines, the same ones spoken by Job's three friends, you must hear from the gift of discernment of My Holy Spirit who comes to you, just as I did to Job, teaching you truth about My character, My love and My desire for you to have the abundant life that I created in the earth that I gave to My children. (John 16:7-15)
    My children in your day have the choice to either continue in their lives on earth believing the lies of the false prophets, just like Job listened to his three friends, or you can seek Me, seek My righteousness via My Holy Spirit and live your life in peace in the earth as My most blessed, happy, fortunate and enviable children.  You can have peace, joy and love, and enjoy My patience, mercy, kindness and goodness in the earth, as I planned from the beginning when I created the earth and saw that everything was good.  That was before the devil deceived Adam and Eve and cursed everything in their lives.
    Make the right choice and live a life of joy and rest.
    Your Heavenly Father of Green Pastures 

No comments: