Wednesday, October 2, 2019

OUTSTANDING REWARDS

   My Dear Precious Child,
   When Jesus taught the parable about a rich man's or woman's difficulty entering into My kingdom of heaven because of his or her reluctance to give up their money, in teaching about it My children place emphasis on the fact that He said it's difficult for a rich person to give up riches.  (Matthew19:23-24)
   Rarely do people teach the rest of the parable.  Jesus added to that negative but true statement a positive one and then added an even more exhilarating one.  The first positive one was made after the disciples asked who could be saved if it was true that it's difficult for a rich man to enter into My kingdom of heaven. Jesus Christ said that for men it's impossible, but for Me EVERYTHING is possible. (verses 25-26)  That was a possibility that I promised through Jesus Christ. 
   Peter confronted Jesus with a question, asking what about all of the disciples, that they had left everything and followed Him.  Peter asked what they were to do since they had nothing left.
   Jesus Christ replied that when all things were made new, speaking about on the day of Pentecost when My kingdom of heaven came into the world to live in My children of promise -- which happened when the people in the upper room were baptized in My Holy Spirit -- and He added that when He sat down with Me in My heaven as His earthly ministry was over and the ministry of the Holy Spirit began in the earth, that then the disciples would judge the twelve tribes of Israel by their gift of casting out demons from and their praying for the Jews to be baptized in My Holy Spirit.  They would be judging the demons behind the past actions of the Jews and sending them to hell when they prayed for the Jews.  The disciples would also judge the demons behind the words and attitudes of the common people, freeing them from slavery to the devil. 
   Also, the highlight of that teaching is when Jesus told His disciples another promise.  He told them that anybody who leaves houses, brothers, sisters, father, mother, children or land for the sake of the name of Jesus Christ would be repaid by me a hundred times over and that they would also inherit My eternal life by My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of them. (Matthew 19:27-28)  This is the most important positive phrase of His teaching, that anyone who gives up undue devotion to anything in the earth, political leanings, houses, lands, family, prejudices and worldly passions, and who give all of their devotion to Me will receive a hundred times what they give up in the world and also they will inherit My eternal life, that being My Holy Spirit and My entire kingdom of heaven in their lives on earth. 
   When Jesus Christ ended that parable He said that the first would be last and the last would be first.  He was talking about the first as being Jews who were reputed to be My children, that they would come into My kingdom after the Gentiles, who were considered pagans and hated by the Jews.  But the Gentiles, the unbelievers who had eventually followed Jesus but who were looked down upon by the Jews, would be the first humans to be evangelized, born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, thus being the first to enter into My kingdom of heaven.   The people who had formerly been the least respected in the eyes of men while in the earth would have the most benefits, blessings and rewards from Me when My kingdom came into their lives while they live in the earth. (verse 30)  The people who had the most influence in the lives of the Jews -- those being the Pharisees, the Sadducees, the scribes, the chief priests, the priests and the elders of the temple -- would be the last to enter into My kingdom of heaven.  Some have accepted Jesus Christ as the Messiah and entered into My kingdom, but the majority have not while the Gentiles flood into My kingdom of heaven in droves.  (Luke 13:35)
    With Me all things are possible.
    Your Father of Probabilities and Possibilities

No comments: