Tuesday, October 8, 2019

THE DEBT OF LOVE

THE DEBT OF LOVE
My Dear Child,
    I have warned My children several times in My Instruction Book not to be a borrower or a lender.  However, there are two things that I tell you that you do owe to people.  I said that you owe forgiveness to other people because of the forgiveness that Jesus Christ purchased for you when He died on the cross for your sins, went to hell to wipe the slate clean of all of your sins, and so you owe other people the same forgiveness that I have for you.
    One other thing that you owe is that you owe love to everyone because My unconditional love is poured upon you.  Other people don't have to earn your love because I love you unconditionally even though you don't deserve it because of any obedience on your part.  (Romans 13:8)  I love you and all of humanity because I am Love.  My children who have sought My righteousness and become Love also have found that Love is never withheld because of sin.  In fact, I said that where sin abounds, grace does much more abound.  (Romans 5:20)  To a person who is rooted and grounded in My Love, when he or she sees a person caught in the devil's trap of sinning, My mercy rises up within My child and My child has mercy instead of judgment for the person. 
    If judgment instead of mercy rises up within you when you encounter someone sinning, then you are still a baby in righteousness, not having been rooted and grounded firmly yet in My Love. 
    My mercy rises up within Me when you sin or any of My children sin.  As the parable of Jesus said, I send My shepherd after you to lure you back into My kingdom of heaven.  (John 10:11-21) I use My staff to pull you out of the traps set for you by the devil, and I use My rod to beat off the demons who tempted you to leave My flock.  You must afford the other sojourners in the earth the same grace that I afford to you.  You owe it to them, and you owe it to Me to pass My love on to others.
    In My description of love, I said that Love does not pay attention to a wrong suffered when someone offends you, disagrees with you, injures you, persecutes you or does the same to your loved ones.  Jesus Christ died for that person's sins and so they are erased in My eyes.  If you don't hold the sins against them, then there is no record of them since I obliterated them in My mind.  When you obliterate them in your mind, then you have become My true child of promise, able to forgive others just as I forgive you. (Matthew 6:12 and I Corinthians 13:6) 
    Judgment begets judgment; forgiveness begets forgiveness.  Love begets Love; vengeance begets vengeance. (Colossians 3:13)
    Love and forgiveness sowed by you attract My kingdom of heaven to flow into your life with all of My attributes of peace, kindness, joy, goodness, patience and certainly My mercy.
    Vengeance sowed by you attracts the devil's kingdom of hell to flow into your life with all of his attributes of destruction, hatred, retribution and death.
    I understand when you hold on to vengeance, knowing that it is the devil's work in you.  However, I grieve that you have chosen death instead of life.
    Jesus Christ fought against the same human passion of vengeance that consumed the religious and political leaders while He was on the cross, yet He asked Me to forgive them because they didn't know that they were doing.  
    Love and forgiveness start as an act of your will.  The emotions of Love and forgiveness overcome you when you submit your mind to Me.  I know just how to switch your mind from vengeance to mercy.  That's My job as your Father of Love.
    You owe Love to everyone you meet.  When you are firmly rooted in Love it will flow naturally to the unloved and vengeful.   Love is easy when you are a conduit of My Love.  (Ephesians 3: 16-21)
    When Christ makes His permanent home in your heart, then you will be rooted deeply and founded securely in My love.  When you are rooted deeply in My love you will know the breadth, length, height and depth of Love and come to know through experience the Love of Christ which surpasses mere human knowledge so that you are flooded with My Love.   When you are established in My Love, because of the power of My Holy Spirit that is in you I am able to do exceedingly, super abundantly far over and above all that you dare ask, think, pray, desire, hope or dream because you are perfected in My Love in your life one earth.
     Your Love Father

No comments: