Saturday, October 12, 2019

NO MORE JOB'S CURSES

My Dear Precious Child,
    By living in the world which was conquered by the devil when he tempted Adam and Adam succumbed to his temptations which brought curses upon mankind, there are not only temptations for My children to overcome but there are misconceptions about My role in the scheme of things.   Because of My reputation of being Almighty, Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient, My children were wrongly of the opinion that I could be the father of both good and evil and that I was either the father of evil or at least I used evil to keep My children in line. 
    That was the belief fostered by Job's three friends in the poem of Job.  Job had the reputation of being a man who revered Me and who always observed the proper sacrifice at the time for his children who were enjoying Job's riches but also had regular orgie type parties, which gave fear to Job that their actions were against My will.  Because of My erroneous reputation of being a judge, a stern god and that I punish people who do wicked things, Job's fear was multiplied until he was consumed by fear about the actions of his children.
     Fear in Job's mind opened the door for the devil to curse everything in Job's life, even cursing him with a disease which caused boils all over his body and caused his children to be killed.  Since Job professed to have great awe and trust in Me, he lamented over and over about his awful situation.  Four of Job's friends felt sorry for him and visited him in order to help him through the calamities.
They listened to Job's lamentations and questions about why those horrible curses came into his life when Job had the reputation of being a Godly man who respected Me and followed My ways. 
     Three of his friends tired of his self pitying lamentations and each one tried to answer Job's questions about why he had been stripped of all earthly possessions and his body was cursed with sores and boils.  The bad thing was that they were only surmising the cause and each one had his own belief.  One believed that Job had sinned against Me and I was punishing him.  Another one believed that it was only through suffering that people would know Me and that Job should be thankful for the curses.  Another one tried to convince Job that I was testing his belief and trust by stripping him of all of his possessions and giving him a illness.  Job resisted all of the suppositions of his three friends until the fourth friend interjected his opinion, which was that obviously the other three were only guessing the cause of Job's suffering and it might be a good idea if Job consulted Me and through My wisdom and knowledge the matter would be settled.  That friend rebelled at the thought that Job was just and righteous and that I was the cause of his problems, as the other three friends believed.
     After everyone was finished giving their own opinions, Job admitted that what he had feared had come upon him.  (Job 3:25) After all human opinions were given, I entered the conversation and told Job to stand up like a man and listen to Me.  I questioned Job and requested his answers about where he was when it was by My wisdom that I created everything good in the world. 
     The truths in the poem about Job are never fully explained because of lack of prophetic utterances and the writer of the poem was not privy to prophetic utterances about salvation coming into the world through Jesus Christ, as in Isaiah and other prophets. Yet the final truth found in the poem about Job is that I am the only One with divine wisdom and knowledge and that people cause themselves more suffering by accepting human wisdom instead of seeking My wisdom and knowledge in every matter and doing it without lamentations and self pity.  After I established the fact that My wisdom and knowledge far surpass the knowledge of humans, Job admitted that he had not really  known Me, but that he had only known Me through other people who also did not know Me. (Job 42:1- 6) He said that only when He encountered Me face to face did he really know Me.
     The real truth in the poem about an imaginary man named Job is that My wisdom and knowledge far surpasses any human deductions about spiritual matters and that with My wisdom and knowledge everything that was lost will be be restored double what it was before.   It mirrors what the disciples wrote when they quoted Jesus Christ who said that anyone who leaves extreme devotions to family, lands, possessions and wealth aside and follows My will inherits My kingdom of heaven with its benefits and rewards while in the earth. (Mark 10:29-30; Matthew 19:20; Luke 18:30) 
     My Son Jesus spoke this truth in these words, "It is the Spirit that brings life; the flesh profits nothing.  The words that I speak are Spirit and they are life." Some of His disciples left Jesus Christ and walked no longer with Him.  Jesus asked some of His disciples if they were also going away.  Peter so eloquently said, "Lord, to whom shall we go?  You have the words of eternal life, and we believe that you are Christ, the Son of the living God."(John 6:63-69)
      There is no life enhancing wisdom for solutions, insight and understanding aside from Me as given to you through My Holy Spirit.   I created the earth and I sent Jesus Christ to die for your sins and bring salvation to the entire world.  So life, love, peace and joy are in My personal words to you.  I made the earth and I can give you solutions to every problem.   (I Corinthians 10:13)
     As the allegory about Job proved, human wisdom is confusing and ineffective in solving problems.  My words of wisdom, insight, knowledge and understanding are the only ones that bring a peaceful life and peace to your mind.  (Job 42:1-6; Psalm 1:1-3)
    Your Life Enhancing, Wise Father

No comments: