Tuesday, October 29, 2019

WHY STUDY JOB?

My Dear Precious Child,
   Why did I put the poetic writings of Job in My Instruction Book to My children when there are obvious inaccuracies about My character in the book?
    Because Jesus Christ had not yet come to earth to reveal My true character of Love, the historical writings, wisdom writings and literary writings under the old covenant contain many, many inaccuracies relating to My character.  Leading up to My coming into the earth in the person of Jesus Christ and revealing My true character, people surmised that I was both good and evil because of the devil's programming in their minds.  The devil was, and is still, all evil in the world and I am all good.  (James 1:17)
    Only with the coming of My Holy Spirit into the world after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ was the revelation of My true nature revealed to My children. (John 16:7-14) Jesus said that it was very necessary that He come to live with Me in My heaven so that My Holy Spirit would come to earth to live inside of you and reveal to you many truths, including that the devil is the origin of all evil, that I am the origin of all good and that the devil and his demons are already judged to be sent into the fiery furnace by My Spirit baptized children and ushered there by My angels where there is gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 13:36-43)
    Because of the veil over their minds from the devil that keeps them blinded to My true nature of Love, while My children of Israel are under the old covenant of death they have no knowledge that I am all kindness, love and goodness. (Hebrews 6:19)  Because of that veil over their minds, in the book of Job the opening introduction to the poem tells a lie when the author surmises that the devil and I co-conspired with a plan that the devil could rob Job of all of his possessions, kill his children and give him boils.  That lie persists even in your day as doctrine to My fundamentalist children, even though I announced through Jesus Christ that the devil comes to rob, steal and destroy but that I came into the world through Jesus Christ so that My children would have a good life and have it more than abundantly. (John 10:10)
    There are valuable truths to be found in Job when My children read the poem allowing My Holy Spirit to discern truth and discern error in it, just like I, through My Son Jesus Christ, told them.  I said that with the tutoring of My Holy Spirit that My children would know the truth and that the truth would make them free from the works of the devil and his blinding ignorance of My goodness.   (John 8:32)  Reading anything in My Book without the interpretations of My Holy Spirit in you will result in judgment and death because My children read it fundamentally instead of with the tutoring of My Holy Spirit.  It takes a book and a teacher for people to learn truth.
    One of the lessons to be learned from Job's writing is that there are lies that come from Job's three friends in their individual beliefs that they tried to influence Job to believe.  They are false teachings of the devil through false prophets and teachers even in your day; one being that I bring evil upon My children to teach them spiritual lessons; another being that I punish My children for sinning; and the other is that My children can only learn spiritual lessons by suffering and so I place curses on them so that they will learn truths. Those false doctrines still persist even in churches that profess the name of Jesus Christ today.
   Through the teachings of Jesus Christ the truth is revealed that all spiritual learning comes through My Holy Spirit whom I sent to be the full time tutor, protector and counselor of My children from the inside of them. (John 14:15-19; John 15:26-27)  The same lies of Job's friends still are thought to be truth by My uninformed, unenlightened children in your day who have not sought My Holy Spirit as their Tutor.  They only depend upon the teachings of people who also do not know Me personally but only know facts about Me from other people.  They become cursed in their lives, just like Job. 
     Another lesson to be learned by the poem of Job is that My children can only know Me intimately by hearing My voice when they seek to know Me.  It is through the personal revelations that come from a one-on-one fellowship with My Holy Spirit that My true nature and My valuable guidance is gleaned.  That is one truth as  taught by the poem of Job.  Not until Job heard My personal words to him did he begin to intimately know Me and know that I am Love.  (Job 42:1-6) 
    Even though I personally appeared to the apostle Paul, his own writings were filled with his desire that his divine purpose was to become more and more intimately acquainted with Me until he broke through the veil of his Jewish religious teachings.  He learned from his three years of separating himself from the religious community that My Holy Spirit is the only teacher and that He reveals truth.  My children in your day need to pursue a one-on-one relationship with Me that is separate from their churches, their families and their friends.  Jesus Christ died so that My children would receive My Holy Spirit as their teacher and that He would reveal all truth to you that makes you free from demonic influences in the world. (John 8:32)
    Erroneous doctrines from lying demons who persist in telling you lies about My character can only be cast away from you when you know My truths.  Jesus Christ told his disciples that they had been pruned of some erroneous doctrines by His words. That is the only way that you will be free from religious doctrines that curse your life is by seeking to know Me personally via My Holy Spirit when He lives inside of you.  It was the way that led Job to repent from ignorance about My nature and to become rid of old erroneous impersonal religious doctrines. It was only after Job became filled with My wisdom and knowledge that allowed Me to be able to restore to him all of his possessions, his wealth and to give to him a new family. (Job 42:10-14)
   Learn this truth from the poem of Job:  A person can only know Me intimately by hearing My personal words to him or her.  Only knowing facts about Me from other people will allow the devil to curse your life because many are wrong, which is the devil's desire, to lead you down the road to destruction.  It is in knowing Me intimately and personally that I am able to feed My enlightening words into you which set you free from all evil influences in your world.
    There are a magnitude of erroneous words spoken about Me through religious and political leaders even in your day.  If your relationship with Me is only through those worldly avenues, then your life will be cursed beyond measure and their woes will come upon you, as Jesus Christ warned you. (Matthew 23:1-32)  Being free from the devil's curses that came from religious and political leaders during the time that Jesus Christ walked the earth, and still happens in your life today, you must be able to hear the discernment of My Holy Spirit so that you will be freed from false doctrines taught by false prophets.
    I sent Jesus Christ into the earth to reveal My nature of Love.  I sent My Holy Spirit into you to lead you into all truth.  He speaks to you constantly.  Seek to break through the devil's veil in your mind so that you can hear His words and you will be free and stay free from the works of the devil in your life on earth.  When you do, you will experience living in My Kingdom of God while you still live in the earth.
    Your Father of Truth and Liberty

No comments: