Sunday, October 27, 2019

CONFIRMED TRUTH FROM JOB

JOB'S CONFIRMATION IN PSALM 1
My Dear Child,
       There is definitely no doubt about the truths in Job about the reason he was so miserably cursed; one being that the reason Job became cursed in every area of his life is that he was so burdened with fear that he sacrificed every day for his children because he feared their lifestyles would bring problems into their lives.  Fear caused his property to be taken from him, his cattle were robbed from him, lightning struck his sheep and shepherds and killed them all, his service animals were stolen, the oxen were carried away, a great wind came and blew down the supports of his house and killed his children, leaving him nothing.  Job cursed the day he was born and confessed that the things that he feared the most came upon him and what he fearfully dreaded actually happened when later boils covered his body. (Job 3:1-2 and 25)
    You saw in the poem that Job declared himself in the right and indicted Me as the cause of his problems as his three friends blamed Me for Job's misfortunes and Job began to believe them.  After the young man named Elihu appeared in the poem he was angry at Job for indicting Me as the problem and for allowing Job to be free from any accusations and guilt.  (Job 32:1-5; Job 34:5)  Job's self righteousness was also a sin, along with the fear. 
    Elihu said many times that Job needed to stop listening to his friends who had no real truth and he needed to ask Me for insight into the cause of his curses. He said that Job had no truth but he still opened his mouth and even though he had no knowledge about the cause of his curses, he continued to talk.  Elihu continued to tell Job that My knowledge and power are far above that of any man.  While Elihu was proclaiming My wisdom and knowledge I entered into the discussion and continued where Elihu left off of extolling the wonders of My creation.(Job chapters 38-41)  
    It was only when Job was quiet long enough to hear My voice and when I explained to him the wonders of My wisdom that Job realized that he had not really known Me at all but had only known about Me from what other men had told him.  Consequently He was void of truths and only knew erroneous facts from other people.  When He heard My wisdom from Me, he no longer blamed Me and he considered himself to have been without any knowledge.  He praised Me for My wisdom and knowledge. (Job 42:1-6)
    After Job heard directly from Me, I was the reason I was able to restore everything that was stolen from him by the devil.  Hearing My voice and thus intimately knowing Me was the cause of his prosperous restoration.  In Psalms 1, the next book after Job in My Instruction Book, My Holy Spirit wrote a song through David warning My children about their only communing and consulting with Me instead of with other humans.  It declares My wisdom about My children being happy if they will refuse to counsel with the ungodly or walk in the paths of sinners or sit in the company of scorners.  He wrote that if My children delight in My words and meditate on My words day and night that they will be like a tree planted by a stream of running water that is watered constantly by the stream.  He said that My children who seek My wisdom and knowledge will be like a tree that yields fruit in season and whose leaves never fade. He wrote that when My children are personally rooted in Me and My living waters that they will be spiritually watered constantly by My Holy Spirit and that everything in their lives will prosper.
    The vision that I showed to you has kept you planted by the waters of My Spirit.  I, in My mercy, showed you in the visions a line of beautiful trees planted beside a running stream whose their leaves were lust and full.  They were well nourished with many branches and with healthy fruit growing on them.  Then in the vision I showed you in the distance a grove of the same kind of trees but they were planted in a dry field with no visible source of available water.  Occasionally a little man would take a bucket and go to the stream and walk back and forth watering each tree planted in the dry earth with only one pail of water.  Those trees had few branches on which the birds could nest and the branches had curled, dry leaves, and a few emaciated looking rotten fruit growing on the trees which were only getting a tiny bit of water poured on the ground around them by the little man.  
   I told you that My children who hear My voice and digest My truth are like the trees planted by the stream of water and they will prosper in all that they do.  My children who wait for somebody to give them tiny scraps of truth occasionally mixed in with untruths are like the trees in the dry earth, barely existing and well on the way to dying spiritually and then physically.   
   My children who seek My words and meditate on them day and night are healthy and prosperous because they learn how to avoid the temptations by the devil to  sin.  They grow in grace and in My knowledge and wisdom.  They are like the trees by the stream of water.  Their spiritual surroundings (branches) are kind and loving which invite My angels to nestle in their branches; meaning, in truth, My angels surround them in the spiritual dimension around them, eager to do My will in the lives of My children who love Me enough to delight in My personal words to them and they treasure Me enough to meditate upon My personal words of love day and night.  (Matthew 13:31-32; Hebrews 1:13-14)
    The lessons to be learned in Job do not stop at the end of that poem about Job.  The truths in Job are confirmed in the next portion of My Instruction Book, in Psalm 1.  You don't need to look further for confirmation.  I placed solid confirmation concerning the real truth found in Job in Psalm 1, that My children must refuse to listen to false prophets and teachers who place blame on Me for their troubles instead of placing the blame on the real source of evil, which is the devil.  The devil tempts My children to make human choices which follow the devil's destructive guidance instead of their choosing My loving guidance which leads to their prospering in all areas of life.
    Learn this truth and you will be victorious in all that you do in life.  (John 8:32)  Choose life and My blessings instead of the devil's destruction and death. To choose life is for you to personally seek My kingdom of heaven and My righteousness.  When you do, everything good will be added to your life on earth.
    Your Constantly Tutoring Father

No comments: