Wednesday, October 23, 2019

PROPHESIES IN JOB

My Dear Precious One,
    In the poem about the character Job the writer surmised that the curses that came upon Job were because of an agreement between the devil and Me, which is a lie.  He thought that I am the God of the world, yet he missed somewhere in his reading the Jewish writings that the devil had become the lord of the world when Adam allowed him access to the world that I had created to be a utopia for My children that I had created to inhabit the world.  I had warned Adam not to allow the devil to invade his world, but he and Eve were deceived, disobeyed and allowed the devil and his demons to curse the earth with evil instead of it being all good, as I said when I created it.  I could not cast the evil out of the world because I did not have authority in the world because I had given it to Adam and the rest of My children who were born into it.(Genesis 1:  Adam had relinquished his authority and given it to the devil.  The writer of the poem of Job did not have access to that truth or he would not have written wrongly about the original reason Job became cursed.
    However, even though the writer was erroneous in his assumption about the reason Job was cursed, he still had some insight into prophesies about the ransom that eventually Jesus Christ paid for My children who had all been overcome with  the curses of the devil.  The writer wrote in the words of the character of Elihu that I made a ransom for a person who had been cursed with sickness near to death and kept him from going into the pits of hell by ransoming him and then restoring him with healing, giving him new flesh such that it was when he was young, after which the man would confess that he had sinned yet was not punished by Me but instead I gave to him the light of life. (Job 33:23-33)  Elihu had refuted all of the accusations against Me by Job's three friends and had insisted that Job go directly to Me to find out the cause of his misfortunes.
    Another prophesy, although it was not labeled as prophesy, the character Elihu not only spoke about the ransom that was paid by Jesus Christ for My children which gave My light of life to them, Elihu also spoke about the truth that I speak to My children warnings about the devil's intentions to afflict them.  The writer wrote that I speak to My children two or three times about impending curses, that I do it often in dreams and visions when they are asleep, though My children don't perceive it.  He wrote that I speak to them in the dreams while they are on their beds asleep, opening their ears so as to warn them about the devil's plans to bring evil into their lives.  It is by the dreams and visions that I try to cause My children to turn from the evil temptations of the devil and to keep pride away from them so that their souls would not go futher into the pit and to prevent his or her life from being snuffed out and end up in the grave. (Job 33:1-18)  
    The writer of Job accurately described through the young man Elihu one of My means of saving My children from despair and death is by speaking to them by giving them dreams and visions in order to warn them about the devil's plans to curse their lives until death is completed.  Daniel and others of My prophets had gladly yielded to My dreams and visions and had wisdom to interpret them.  However, Isaiah had prophesied that under My new covenant with My children that I would pour out upon all humanity the same Holy Spirit who had given the prophets dreams and visions and that masses of My children would have dreams and visions from Me which warn them of the devil's evil plans for their lives.  That glorious event first happened on the day of Pentecost when the disciples of Jesus Christ were gathered in the Upper Room awaiting My promise to come into their lives.  They were in unity waiting for what they had no idea was My plan.  (Acts 1:1-8) While they waited My kingdom of heaven came into their lives like a rushing mighty wind, just like in the poem of Job when I spoke to Job from a whirlwind.  Ezekiel identified it as the sound created by the wings of My mighty angels who are part of My salvation of humanity. (Ezekiel 1:5; Hebrews 1:7 and 13-14)
    My promise that was prophesied by many prophets was that I would come to live inside of My children where I could more easily speak to them My personal words and give to them dreams and visions which would guide them to refuse to participate in the devil's plans for their own destruction. (Isaiah 44:3; Joel 3:1-5; Matthew 3:11; Acts 1:1-8 and Acts 2:1-4)  The young man Elihu who was defending My reputation to Job had a tiny view into that wonderful phenomenon when My kingdom of heaven eventually came into the earth to add My army of heavenly hosts to the lives of My children which would assist them in casting out of the world the demons which harass, curse and bring destruction and death to My children. My Holy Spirit would do through them what He had done through Jesus Christ and even greater than what Jesus Christ had done.(Matt. 13:36-42)
    Even though the poem from the writer of Joel erroneously wrote early in the poem that the curses that came upon Job were an agreement between the devil and Me, that lie was refuted in the words of the young man named Elihu later in the writing.  He then proclaimed in the poem that after Job repented for his self righteousness, pride and fear, He came to know Me face to face.  Job's latter days were blessed by Me with double what the devil had taken away from him.
    There is great wisdom in the poem of Job after the writer wrote his wrong supposition that I had agreed with the devil for Job's destruction.  The writer did not know My entire good and holy character.
    Truth is truth even if it is introduced after a misconception.  In Job's defense, he continued to wonder why his life was cursed and Elihu convinced him to approach Me for My explanation, which is what happened in the poem. (Job 33) When Job knew Me face to face, not merely from the words of someone else, He repented for saying things that were too great for him to understand, too wonderful for him to know. (Job 42:1-6)
      Parts of the poem of Job is a picture of My redemption.
     Jesus Christ was a ransom for all of My children.  My children who seek Me and My truth and also seek My righteousness will find that their lives are blessed beyond their highest expectations.
     Your Father of Wonderful Promises 

No comments: