Saturday, October 19, 2019

TRUTH DISPELS LIES
My Dear Precious Child,
    In the poem about Job's misfortunes, Job proclaimed that he was righteous and he was confused about why I was doing the horrible things to him.  After Job's three friends tried to console him by convincing him that Job certainly was righteous so surely I was the culprit and that I was trying to teach him something by bringing the multiple curses into his life, the voice of wisdom spoke up in a fourth man.  Finally the young man, Elihu, came into the conversation in My defense by refuting all of the claims of Job's three friends.  He was angry that Job and his three friends found no sin in Job but put all blame on Me for his curses. 
    Elihu could not put up with the lies about Me any longer and interjected himself into the conversation between Job and his three friends.  Elihu told them that maybe Job was guilty in some way because I am not the one who curses people.  (Job 32:1-9)  He told the men that being old does not make them wise or knowledgeable, that it's My Spirit who gives wisdom and understanding.  (verse 8)  He said that he was not going to flatter Job in his conversation such as Job and his three friends did when they said that Job was clean and without transgression and that I am his enemy, that I put his feet in stocks and sent evil against Job. (verses 9-13)  Elihu was upset that all the blame had been put on Me and the four of them had exonerated Job and they had not allowed Me to bring My wisdom into the situation.
     Then Elihu spoke truth when he proclaimed that I do speak to My children perhaps once, even twice, but people don't perceive it.  He said that I speak to people in dreams and visions at night when deep sleep falls upon them as they slumber in their beds.  (verses 14-18)  He said that I open the eyes of people to warn them and in an attempt to keep pride away from them.  He said that all of My  warnings are to turn people away from evil so that they do not fall in the pits of destruction and death.  Elihu surmised that often a person does not heed My warnings and finds himself or herself sick and in pain, repulsed by food, wasting away, and the person's soul is near the pits of hell and his life is near to ceasing. 
    Elihu revealed his belief in My salvation.  He said that there is an Angel, a spiritual being, to show the cursed man what is right and to bring the man back to justice, taking pity on him and proclaiming that the man is to be delivered from the pit as I send a ransom for the man.  Elihu believed that, because of My ransom for mankind, (Jesus Christ) the flesh of the man will become like a young boy as in the days of his youth, that he will praise Me as I have favored him.  That was a prophetic belief in the future coming of Jesus Christ and a person being born again, becoming a new creation.  He said that the person will see My face and rejoice with singing that he had sinned and done wrong, yet he is not punished but is delivered from the pits of hell and beholds the light of life.  Pure Salvation for mankind.
     In Elihu's testimony of his beliefs, he said that I manifested these efforts at salvation twice or even three times for people, bringing them back from the pits of hell into the light in the land of the living, such as I had for the nation of Israel.
     Continuing in My defense, Elihu surmised that when anyone says to Me that he or she has been misguided and that the person will no longer offend Me, asking Me to teach him where he had sinned and if he has done wrong so that he will no longer sin, a person would not say that God would punish him.  (Job 34:31-32) He asked if the friends would say that Job speaks without understanding so let him be punished and tried to the limit because he added rebellion to his sins?   He asked if it was right to say that a person is just instead of Me being just? (Job 35:2)  The answers being no, Elihu's advice to Job and his three friends was that, even though in oppression people cry out to Me in pride, I cannot answer them because of their pride in their own righteousness until they humble themselves and turn to Me for My wisdom and understanding. 
     Elihu assured Job that when men turn to Me for My wisdom and insight into the cause of their affliction, then I will make known to them what they have done and will reveal their sinful pride if they will open their ears to correction and turn away from evil.  He proclaims that if men obey and serve Me, that they will spend their days in prosperity and their years in happiness. (Job 36:9-11) He told the men that I am the great teacher, and who can say that I have done anything wrong as Job's friends said.  Instead, he said that men should speak about My wonderful works and praise them in song, proclaiming that I am great in knowledge.  He extolled his understanding of My great works and wonderful ways.  (Job 37:14-24)
     It was then that the poet wrote that I answered Job out of the whirlwind and reasoned with him about the wonders of My creation.  (Job chapters 28 through 41) It was after the writer proclaimed the wonders of My intelligence in creation that Job was able to repent in the poem and assure Me that he had only known Me by the hearing of the ear but after hearing My personal words to him, Job knew Me personally because He saw Me face to face. (Job 42:1-6)
     Job's sin was his self righteousness and that he had great fear of his children sinning.  The devil was able to curse him because of his fear and his self righteousness, which are both from hell and attributes of the devil.  (Job 3:25)
     In the poem, the writer surmised in the beginning that the devil and I are in unity about tempting people to do evil.  That is a lie.  The writer had no revelation that the devil wars against Me through his afflicting My children. (Ephesians 6:12-17)  His human wisdom was erroneous in his supposition of My allowing the devil to curse My children to test their faith in Me.  As in all of the writings under the old covenant there was still the deception that I am the author of good and evil.  Not until I sent My Son Jesus to earth did humans know that I am all good and the devil is all evil.  My Holy Spirit teaches My born again, Spirit baptized children the truth about good and evil, the difference between the devil and Me, and the judgment that I have already instituted for the devil and his demons, which is the fiery furnace. (John 16:5-11) 
     In the allegory, the author wrote that after Job repented of blaming Me for his afflictions, then Job's afflictions were reversed and everything was restored to him double what he had lost because of his fear and his self righteousness.
     I do not give My children a demon of fear.  That is a gift of the devil that endears people to him and his kingdom, opening the door for curses from hell.
     I give to My children My own Spirit of power, of love and a sound mind.  The writer of the poem of Job proves it by Job's being misled at the beginning but his having My wisdom and knowledge after I spoke to him personally. (II Timothy 1:7)
     After Job knew Me face to face and forgave His friends for blaspheming Me, he lived a long, prosperous, happy life, just like Elihu had prophesied.
     The lesson to be learned from the poem is that real wisdom and knowledge only come from Me and that fear opens people up for curses from hell.   Human wisdom never suffices. 
     Your Father of Wisdom and Understanding

No comments: