Monday, October 14, 2019

JOB'S ANTAGONISTS

My Dear Precious Child,
     Job's friends, who became his antagonists, spoke the same lies about My character that are sometimes being taught and believed about My character and personality in your world today even though Jesus Christ came as My Son and was My perfect image, exemplifying My character as being Love.  In the poem of Job, the writer wrote that even though Job's friends had sympathy for him and wanted to console him, after his days and days of lamenting about his horrible situation where his children had died, his lands and animals had been destroyed, his property had been taken from him and he had sores over all of his body, he had nothing else left but confusion about why his life had been destroyed although he was considered a righteous man who believed in God.  His three friends had intended to just sit with him and be there to help him, but after his seven days of speaking his confusion about why he was suffering so much, his friends had enough of Job's constant words of self pity and each one began to individually give his own opinion about why Job had been so horribly afflicted with curses. 
     Those three friends of Job are symbolic of the devil's demons who are sent to all of My children in order to tempt them in their thoughts to blame Me because of terrible circumstances that come into their lives. 
      In the poem the writer wrote that one of Job's friends tried to convince Job that I had afflicted him in an effort to teach Job a lesson through his suffering so therefore he must learn his lesson well and appreciate the suffering.  There are doctrines in many churches who teach that lie, that My children only learn through suffering and so I provide the suffering for them. (I Peter 2:21) Those teachers don't know Me just like that friend of Job didn't know Me personally.
      Another friend of Job in the poem tried to convince Job that I was testing Job's faith by stripping him of his luxurious life to see if he would remain loyal to Me.  The writer of the poem wrote that same lie in the introduction when he erroneously wrote that the devil appeared before Me and challenged Me to afflict Job to see if he would remain loyal.  (Job 1:9-11)The devil is still teaching that doctrine in churches, that I test the faith of My children and that it is executed as an agreement between the devil and Me.  Those teachers don't know Me just like that friend of Job didn't know Me.  
    In the poem the writer wrote that the third friend of Job tried to convince Job that I was chastening him, that I strike My children severely and then heal them of the injuries, that I wound them and then bind them up with bandages, fostering the lie that I am evil on one hand and kind on the other hand. (Job 33:19; Job 5:18) That doctrine is still being taught to some of My children in your world, that I am an exacting Father who expects perfection from My children and if they digress from My expectations, then I punish them severely.  That erroneous doctrine taught by demons is taught because some of My children do not know Me and do not know that there is an evil being called the devil who battles constantly against My children, making sure that they do not know the truths about My character.
    Job confessed that what he had so greatly feared had come upon him.  So the problem was the demon of fear in Job.  (Job 3:25)  My Holy Spirit teaches to My children of promise that fear is confidence in the devil's work and faith is confidence in My works. When a person has fear in his mind, he invites the devil to flood his life with his evil works because the person has confidence that bad things will happen to him, just like Job.   When a person has faith in Me in his mind, he invites wonderful things to flood into his life from Me because the person has confidence in Me.  (II Timothy 1:7)  Job is a poem included in My Instruction Book to show My children that fear can bring curses of the devil into their lives which continue when they persist in glorifying their terrible situations by lamenting about it to other people. They speak it into existence by speaking fear and then they solidify their terrible situations by glorifying the devil for his works by talking about it over and over, creating a parade for the devil.  Giving praise to the devil comes when My children glorify his evil works in their lives and their world.
      After hearing My wisdom from My mouth, Job's confession was that he had only known Me by the hearing of his ears from other people, but he finally knew Me face to face. (Job 42:1-6)  Everything was returned to Job after He established a personal relationship with Me and becoming solid on My firm foundation of real faith.
      Doctrines taught by demons are rampant in your world.  (I Timothy 4:1; Hebrews 13:9) Some of them are the same ones Job's friends espoused as a cause of his horrible situation.  My Holy Spirit's wisdom is the only originator of truth.  Seek My wisdom, follow My guidance, and you will live My abundant life in the earth, as shown by the truth at the end of the poem of Job.
     In the poem the writer wrote that none of Job's friends were right in their assessment of the situation because I was assumed to be the villain in all of their lectures to Job and Job's reputation for being righteous continued to be extolled.  In other words, their assessment was that Job was righteous and I was evil in the poem's litanies by Job's friends about the reason for his obvious curses, which shows that the devil uses the same lies over and over to avoid detection for his evil works.  The same lies are still bringing curses into the lives of My children and very often they are taught in the churches of Jesus Christ, My Son.
     My truth taught to My children by My Holy Spirit sets you free from demonic lies and places you on solid rock.  Seek My truth, follow My guidance and you will be free of the devil's lies and his curses. (Matthew 7:24-25)
     Your Father of Liberating Wisdom            
    

No comments: