Tuesday, October 22, 2019

THE FOREVER STANDARD

My Dear Precious Child,
    Don't ever forget that when the devil comes in like a flood that I always raise up a standard, the standard always being Jesus Christ, who is the same yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 13:6-8) He and I never change. (I John 4:10-19; James 1:13)  All questions about My character as being Love should be compared to the actions of My Son Jesus Christ who was My perfect image in the world.  (II Corinthians 4:4; Colossians 1:12-15)  His actions of saving people and the world from the works of the devil show that He is My Son, healing the sick; casting out from people My enemy and the enemy of My children, the devil; and teaching about My kingdom of heaven coming into your life.  (John 6:46; John 12:47; John 14:9-10)
    Jesus Christ died for you for the forgiveness of your sins, an ultimate act of love.  He even went to hell for you as the payment for your sins, another ultimate act of love.  After He came to be with Me in My heaven, He gave up My Holy Spirit and sent Him into the earth so that My children would have the same power that He had, which is My power to defeat the devil in their lives.  That's another ultimate act of love.  Jesus Christ didn't need the anointing of My Holy Spirit's power in heaven because there are no demons there to have to defeat.  My children in the earth need My power, which they have when they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.
   Let this truth be known universally:  I never test you nor have I ever allowed the devil to test any of My children.  They are tested and tried by the devil by his own will and he tempts My children to do his will so that if they obey him then he can bring destruction and death into their lives.  (James 1:13-17; John 10:1 and 10-11)  When My children have yielded to the devil and experience curses in their lives, as the Good Shepherd I go after My children with My rod to beat the demons off of My child and with My staff whose crook I use to snare them and  lead them gently out of the demonic thickets in which they have been led by demons.  (Psalm 23:4)
    You have seen that in the poem of Job he confessed that what he had greatly feared actually came upon him. (Job 3:24-26)  I have warned My children under both covenants not to worry or fret because when you do have those demonic attitudes you have yielded to the devil's most effective demon, fear, which is having faith in the works of the devil.  (Psalm 118:6-8; Isaiah 41:10-13: II Timothy 1:7);   Whichever kingdom in which you have faith is what you will receive in your life on earth, either blessings from Me or curses from the devil. (Deuteronomy 26-27; Galatians 3:1-3)      
    I have caused scriptures to be written which will defeat the demon of fear and cause him to go back to hell.  When you speak aloud the scriptures about My being your salvation and ever constant help, then the devil has to leave you.  The devil knows those scriptures and he knows that when it is true in the life of a person that he is powerless to defeat that person. (Psalm 27:1; II Samuel 22:3; Psalm 62:2; Psalm 62:6 &7; Psalm 118:4; Isaiah 46:13)
    In the poem about Job, he also had an elevated view of his own righteousness, which causes self righteousness.  Jesus Christ called the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes self righteous, whited sepulchers, hypocrites, because of their self righteousness. (Matthew 23:27)  Job proclaimed to his friends that as long as there was life in him that he would proclaim
his own innocence, believing that he had never sinned.  (Job 27:3-5) Yet, the poem says that when I spoke to Job that I asked him if he refused to acknowledge that I was in the right ,and I asked him would he really condemn Me so that he would be justified? (Job 40:6-8) 
    After Job heard My personal words to him, he confessed that he had never really known Me but that he had only heard of Me from the mouths of other people.  Job's problem was that he made sacrifices out of fear and not out of faith, fear being the devil's power over My children. (Job 42:1-6)
    You must learn to trust the Holy Spirit's discernment relating to all scripture.  He will teach you what is truth and what are lies about My character.  Until you know that I am Love, you are open to be deceived by the devil.  My Spirit is forever ready, able and eager to reveal to you My love for you, for all mankind and for the world that I created for My children. (John 3:16-17)
   Your Father of Personal Words of Love

No comments: