Friday, October 11, 2019

JUDGMENT REPERCUSSIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Have you ever wondered why you get judged when you judge someone? (Matthew 7:1-2)  It's not because of Me, your Heavenly Father.  It's because of your enemy, the devil. Judgment comes from him, and when you do his will in your life you identify yourself as being in agreement with his kingdom of hell and so his judgment of curses comes into your life also.  Conversely, when you sow seeds from My kingdom of God into your world you identify yourself as being My child, and so you receive blessings from My family.  
    It's all very simple.  There are two kingdoms ministering in the earth. One is demonic from hell and one is My kingdom of love from My heaven.  Whichever thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions you sow into your world, it is from that kingdom that is multiplied either blessings or curses in your life, depending upon your doing the will of which kingdom your actions magnify in the earth.   If you act from the devil's kingdom of hell, doing his will, you receive in your life on earth his destruction and death in the form of curses.  If your actions are from My kingdom of love, then you receive in your life on earth My blessings and rewards.   That truth is very uncomplicated.
     Because they don't personally know Me, the problem is that My children often think that I bring curses as well as blessings.  They read writings about the old covenant religious and political leaders and attribute all good and all evil to Me because those leaders did not know Me and so they surmised that I am both good and evil. They don't know that Adam turned the world over to the devil and that the devil is the origin of all evil in the world.  Those leaders were like Job, they only knew of Me by the hearing of the ears from people who also did not know Me.  (Job 42:1-6)  Job had listened to three of his friends tell him lies about Me and surmise that Job must have sinned against Me to have such curses in his life. 
    One friend told Job that I was bringing destruction in his life to test him.  One said that Job's children had sinned and so I had turned them over to evil. (Job chapters 4, 8, 11, 15, 20, 22, 25, 34, 35, 36)  I have never turned anyone over to evil.  I rescue My children from evil.   No good father would ever turn his own children over to evil. The devil pursues people and if they do his will, they receive what they have sown in his kingdom of destruction. 
    Another friend of Job said that I was punishing Job.  Job rejected all of the diagnoses of his friends of why so many curses came upon him and his children.  Job said, himself, that what he had greatly feared had come upon him. (Job 3:25-26) Fear, which comes from hell, is what caused the problems in Job's life.  He feared Me instead of  having faith in Me. Job also had a demon of self pity by that time, lamenting over and over to his friends about his dire straits.  The four of them held a long session of back and forth discussions about why horrible things had happened to Job.  They were consumed with why the curses had consumed Job.
     Finally I had to allow My wisdom to set Job straight in His thinking.  I answered Job out of a whirlwind and asked him if he was so presumptuous to try to find out from mere humans the cause of his situation.  I asked him where he was when I created the foundation of the world, and the morning stars and the sea and where he was when I separated day from night, formed the snow, the rain, ice and on and on until Job finally realized that neither he nor his friends were ever going to rightly figure out the answer to Job's situation of what caused his horrible circumstances.  (Job chapters 38 through 41)
     Job finally confessed to Me that he had sought knowledge from unreliable sources, sources that had no real truth.  He admitted that he had spoken about things that he did not understand, things too wonderful for him to know and which he and his friends did not know.  He told Me that he learned to ask for answers for questions from Me and that I would fill him with truth.  Job confessed that he had only heard of Me by the hearing of his ears, but finally His spiritual eyes saw Me.(Job 42:1-5)  I told his three friends that they had spoken about Me things that were not right. (verse 6)  Job's friends repented and I accepted Job's prayer. (verse9)  I turned the devil's captivity of Job and restored his fortune twice what it was before.  Job and his friends learned that wisdom only comes from Me.  (Job 42:10)
    When My children receive truth from My Holy Spirit, there also comes the restoration of peace and comfort along with My blessings overcoming them. The key is that My children must come to Me for wisdom instead of seeking wisdom from other humans who also only know Me by the hearing of their ears.  Along with My wisdom comes favor and unshakable faith from Me and, as a result, My blessings overtake you.
    My wisdom is always available for My children.  It's part of your inheritance.  Wisdom comes from My Holy Spirit who explains the two kingdoms and their influences in your world.  He explains it so that you can understand it.  He also will tell you about how He judges the demons through you and sends them to hell. (Matthew 13:36-42; John 16:7-15)  There is no wisdom aside from My Holy Spirit. (Psalm 1)
    Your Father of All Wisdom 

No comments: