Wednesday, October 9, 2019

NO EARTHLY ENEMIES

My Dear Precious Child,
    When My children become established in the mindset that they have no earthly enemies, that their only enemies are demons and the devil, they will be more effective in battling against their real enemies and winning.  As long as they battle against human beings, they are only increasing their losses and increasing the destruction and their ensuing death caused by their real enemies, the demonic principalities and powers in the spiritual world surrounding you. (Ephesians 6:12)
    The person who coined the term "shadow boxing" was spiritually astute because when you battle against people you are battling against yourself because you are insuring your own demise in the future.  Your body reacts in frightening ways when you battle with humans, releasing hormones that will cause diseases and sicknesses and eventual death.  Those hormones were given by Me for when My children would need to fight with or flee from dangerous animals, adrenaline floods your body with energy to escape from destruction from the animal world or fight against dangerous animals.  Those hormones were never meant to flood your body in answer to anger, hatred, disgust, vindication, wrath and other emotions with which you are tempted in your thoughts by the devil when someone hurts you physically or emotionally.
     My children should teach their own children to walk away when someone opposes, confronts or hurts them physically or emotionally.  Instead, the parents teach their children to return evil for evil in order to establish their dominance over the other person.  In doing that, they fall right into the depths of the devil's traps.  Instead, when they do walk away from an argument or disagreement, in obedience to Me, refusing to fight, then the adrenaline leaves their bodies and no harm is done to their own bodies, plus they have not returned injury to the one who caused them injury, fulfilling My instructions.  Peace eventually comes because when the person who was hurt refuses to engage in fighting, there is no fight because it takes two or more people to fight. (Ephesians 4:3) One person cannot fight unless he or she has an opponent.
    It is in walking away from fighting that My children fulfill My instruction to them to keep peace with everyone; and when you do keep peace, you honor and fulfill the words of Christ Jesus.  All of My instructions were given so that My children would have a life of love, peace and joy in the earth.  Fighting people never brought peace, love or joy to anyone.  (Hebrews 12:12-14; Matthew 5:8)  Keeping peace with everyone brings My blessings into your life.  Battling with people brings the devil's curses into your life. 
   There is a reason why My Son Jesus was referred to as the Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)  His coming into the world brought peace between people, which is My desire for all humans.  I said that the true government would be upon His shoulder. The constitution, bylaws and bill of rights of My kingdom of heaven promote peace and tranquility between everyone.  That is what makes it a utopia, a paradise.
   Unfortunately there is no earthly government of any nation which is dedicated to peace in the earth because the devil is still god of the earth and his demons are still roaming the earth seeking to devour My children.  My children who are in total unity through extreme patriotism to any country are divisive and seekers of division just like the unbelievers who seek the same thing, winning over other people.  When My children are born of My Holy Spirit, their entire devotion should leave their earthly countries and become placed upon My kingdom of heaven, which is their new real country.  When they do, as Jesus said, when you leave family, lands and devotion to anything earthly, becoming inhabitants of My kingdom of heaven, you receive a hundred fold in blessings from Me while in the earth and in the world to come eternal life. (Mark 10:29-30)
    I said that peacemakers are blessed because they sow peace and they will inherit peace.  They are called My true children. (Matthew 5:9)
    If you want your children to have a long life in the earth, teach them to walk away from conflict and fighting.   That's what I teach My children.  Maybe your children will obey you.  Many of Mine don't. (John 14:23) I am grieved that they have followed their enemy, the devil, to their own misfortune.
    Your Peace Loving Father              

No comments: