Thursday, October 3, 2019

RIGHTEOUSNESS VERSUS CRAFTINESS

My Dear Precious Child,
   After you enter into My kingdom of God every one of the parables in Jesus Christ's teachings about My kingdom of God contains keys or principles relating to how to remain devoted to My kingdom of life and righteousness; and they identify things you must reject from the devil's kingdom of destruction and death.
    The parable of the crafty steward relates to how impossible it is to serve two masters.  You can only be devoted to the devil and his craftiness or be devoted to Me and My righteousness. 
    If you will remember the parable, it relates to a rich man who had a manager of his estate.  The owner of the estate heard that his manager had squandered his master's possessions.  The owner called the manager up before him and told the manager that he was fired and that the manager must give an accounting of what is owed to the owner by his debtors. (Luke 16:1-2)
    The manager of the estate of the rich man began to think about how he would have no money, no job, and he was not willing to dig ditches or beg.  So he devised a plan so that the debtors of the rich man would take him in after he was exiled from the estate of the rich man.  So the manager went to each debtor and told him that he owed the master less than the records showed, collecting a portion of what was owed the rich man and gave them to the rich man.  That ingratiated him to the rich man and the debtors.(verses 3-7)
     When the rich man found out that his manager had settled for less than was owed, he praised the craftiness of his manager.  (verse 8)
     In this parable Jesus was pointing out to His followers that even though the manager was crafty and shrewd in dealing with the debtors which pleased his master, the rich man, his deceitfulness is not to be adopted by My children of righteousness.  He said that the craftiness of ingratiating himself to the debtors of the rich man is not to be practiced by My children, either.  Earlier it was the manager's squandering away the rich man's possessions that got his illegal actions revealed; and then in order to appease the rich man, the manager devised a scheme to ingratiate himself with the debtors of the rich man in order to maybe be hired by them.  He piled sin upon sin.  (verse 8-9)
    The lesson to be learned from this principle is that even when you make friends with people who are devoted to unrighteous money in the world, you must not adopt their craftiness and shrewdness in order to prosper.  
    Jesus Christ said if you are unfaithful in the small things of the world that I will not be able to trust you with My true riches.  However, if you are honest and just in the things of the world, then you have proven to Me that you will be faithful in things pertaining to Me and My kingdom.  Then I can trust you with My valuables and I will welcome you into My eternal habitation of My kingdom of heaven
    The key or principle is to be honest and prudent even in dealing with the unrighteous mammon of earthly riches and you have proved that you can be trusted with revelations of My Holy Spirit relating to eternal, true riches.  In My kingdom it is My wisdom and knowledge which cause you to prosper, not the craftiness and shrewdness of the devil.
    His truth in that parable is that a person cannot serve the mammon of his world, the riches, and still be devoted to My kingdom of God.  He or she will eventually hate one and love the other by standing by and being devoted to one and despising the other. (verses 10-11) It's impossible to serve both money and Me.  You cannot be crafty in cheating someone and still be devoted to Me.  If you try to mix the kingdom of hell with My kingdom of God, you have mixed light with darkness and darkness will overcome the light.  However, when you remain devoted to the Me and My light, with no loyalty to darkness. then My light in you will overcome the darkness. (verse 11-12)
    The devil is always tempting you with your using craftiness and shrewdness in order to deceive someone and in trying to entice you to mix sin and righteousness.  It can't be done.  The darkness will overcome the light in you.
     Always remain loyal to My righteousness and My kingdom so that you will overcome darkness and become My light in the dark world.
     Your Father of Divine Wisdom and Knowledge

No comments: