Friday, October 4, 2019

SEEING B UT NOT PERCEIVING

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus said many times that the keys, or secrets, of My kingdom of heaven are given in parables so that My children will understand but those who are outside of the kingdom will not understand.  He said that the hearts of the outsiders have been concealed by a veil so that they can see and do not perceive, hear but do not understand and be converted.  The devil is the reason for that veil. (II Corinthians 2:14)
     In trying to convince Jesus' disciples and followers that the truths that He taught were to be understood by them, He told a parable about a lamp stand.  He asked them if they had a lamp surely they would not put it under a tub or a bed, refusing to share the light from the lamp with everyone who was in a dark room.  No, He said, "For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, nothing secret except it be brought to light.  If anyone has ears to hear, let him listen to My words." (Mark 2:21-22)
     In that pertinent parable is hidden the truth that I intend that My children be the recipients of all of My wisdom and all of My knowledge and that I am not hiding them from My family.  It is in those revelations that My children learn how to avoid the evil that is in the world; so, of course I'm not hiding them from My children. 
     Under the old covenant that I had with the Jews, My kingdom had not come into the earth, so no one was privy to the truths in My words.  They were still waiting for My salvation to come into the world through My kingdom of heaven becoming their native country when I came to live inside of them and surround them with My entire kingdom of God.   My wish is that all of My children access all of My wisdom and knowledge so that they will always refuse to do evil and only do My good actions in the world, thus being led by My kingdom of heaven while they physically live in the earth.  By being led by My Holy Spirit they distribute My love, peace and joy into the earth and My kindness and goodness change their world through them.
    After My kingdom came into the world because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, Paul recognized that I want all of you to know the secrets of My kingdom.  He quoted Isaiah, one of the old covenant prophets, who said, "Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the hearts of men what God has prepared for those who love Him." (I Corinthians 2:9) They could not perceive and understand spiritual principles until My Holy Spirit came into their lives and they entered into My kingdom of heaven.  Paul, the apostle, quoted that scripture and then added, "But He has revealed them to us by His Spirit. for the Spirit searches all things, even the deep things in the mind of God." (I Corinthians 2:10-11)
     That is grounds for rejoicing, that I wish to share all of My intellect, wisdom and knowledge with My children.  That is to what Jesus was referring when He taught about the lamp, that He and I could not and would not hide anything from My children because I am the Good Father.  Remember He said that no person who has a lamp will place it under a bed or a tub.  He said that it must be placed on a lamp stand so that all people who believe in Me can receive it and be enlightened.  He was prophesying that when My children are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit that My wealth of wisdom is available to them in the person of My Holy Spirit.  He is always speaking My words and instructions on how for My children to be victorious in their lives on earth.  There is no evil in My heaven, so the teachings of Jesus Christ about My kingdom of heaven becoming real in their lives relate to their time on earth, overcoming the evil that is in the earth because the devil is god of the earth in the lives of unbelievers.
    When Jesus finished telling about the lamp stand, He added to take notice of what you are hearing and to seek more, because the amount you understand will cause more to be understood, and to the person who understands, more understanding will be given.   Yet the person who understands little, even what he or she has will be taken away.(Mark 4:25)  He was referring to the lesson that He had just taught about the sower who sows the seed.  He said that in people with hard hearts, even if the word is sown in their lives, the devil comes and snatches it away. They understand very little and the little that they understand will be taken away from them by the evil one so that they will not understand and be converted to Me. (Mark 4:15)  He was identifying the religious and political leaders of his day and their followers, and of your day, who heard everything spiritual and never understand anything. 
    That is why I said to seek and keep on seeking My kingdom.  It is not I who keeps you from understanding, it's the lies and half truths that have been taught to you by men who don't know Me.  They only know facts about Me.  Their minds have been closed to truths and only My Holy Spirit can open their minds. (II Corinthians 3:13-18)
    Keep seeking Me and you will find My Truth and you will be free.
    Your Father of all Truth and All Wisdom. 

No comments: