Thursday, October 17, 2019

LESSONS WELL LEARNED

My Dear Precious Child,
    There is something to be learned from every testimony in the Instruction Book called the Bible.  The experiences of all of the characters in the book are common to all of My children and what happened to them might happen sometime to you, so the testimonies of either their failures or their overcoming troubling events are invaluable to you, just like your testimonies are encouraging to people who hear them.  With your knowledge of them in your mind, you can have faith that I am attentive to your needs because I don't favor anyone.  What I do for someone else I will do for you also.  (Psalm 119)
    If you don't succumb to the devil's temptations to fret, worry or have fear, then My abilities are not delayed by having to wait for you to clear the road of barriers from earth to heaven for Me to answer your prayers.  I covered that truth in My Book also.  (Psalm 37:3-13)  I also told you to, instead of fasting food and drink, that you should fast sins and transgressions by fasting attitudes of strife, arguing, being oppositional, wicked, oppressing others and placing heavy burdens on people.  I told you that the perfect fast is to share your food with the hungry, to bring the people into your homes who are cast out of their secure lives, to cover the naked, and that you do not hide yourself from your own children. (Isaiah 58:2-9)  Those attitudes are also barriers that can keep you from receiving the answers to your prayers.  That's why I want you to fast them by not yielding to them.
     In the Beatitudes Jesus told you that if you are a peacemaker that you will be called My child and become blessed, that if you are poor in spirit, exalting Me and My character instead of yourself,  that you will inherit My kingdom of heaven; that if you are meek that you will inherit My kingdom while you are in the earth; that if you are merciful to people that you will obtain mercy from Me; that if you hunger for righteousness that you will be filled with My righteousness; that if your heart is pure that you will see Me; that if you are persecuted for My sake that you going to be blessed; and that if your attitudes reflect all of those righteous attitudes that you will have rewards in My heaven.(Matthew 5:1-12)
     All of those good attitudes will keep My rewards and blessings flowing into your life on earth because you have learned the lessons well that were taught by the testimonies Jesus Christ and people who have experienced His goodness.
     First you must know the constitution and bylaws of My heaven, as taught by Jesus in the parables or the devil will trick you and you will fall for his temptations.  When you know My words relating to your obtaining freedom from evil you can put the devil in his place, which is hell, by your stating your rights as My child in My kingdom of heaven.  (Matthew 4:1-11)  When the devil finds out that you know your rights as My child, he will leave you like He did Jesus when Jesus refused to yield to the devil when He was tempted. 
     The testimonies of My children are invaluable to you because they allow you to live their experiences as you hear them and you will be assured that what I did for that person I will do for you. (Psalm 119:167; Psalm 19:1-11)
     When you know the testimonies about My goodness and kindness toward My children, you will begin to intimately know Me.   Then your faith will be built on a solid rock so that you cannot be moved off of it when you are tempted with the devil's doubt that he feeds into your thoughts.   You will be steady, unmovable, always abounding in faith, which is My work in you. (I Corinthians 15:58)
     Your Father Who Produces Testimonies

No comments: