Saturday, October 5, 2019

YOUR REAL ENEMY

My Dear Precious Child,
    The biggest problem that My children have is making people their enemies.  Even though My Instruction Book says many times that your enemies are not flesh and blood but they are the demons in the air, My very own children forget that key to living successfully in My kingdom of heaven while they are in the earth.  (Ephesians 6:12) It is much easier to get angry at someone you can see, touch and feel than the real enemy who is behind the scenes in the spiritual dimension motivating the person to cause problems in your life.  That is why you are often unsuccessful in your life in the earth.
    Someone angers you, opposes you, conflicts with you, hurts you emotionally, calls you names, injures your family, robs from you, kills someone you love or any other evil act and you react immediately with vengeance by seeking revenge.  When that happens, another huge amount of other demons enter into the disagreement, invited there by you, and a full-fledged emotional war begins between two people, which eventually incorporates other family members into the situation and, as it is said, all hell breaks loose.
    If you had acted in the beginning of the conflict when you were emotionally crossed, acting in the attitude as taught to you by your Brother Jesus Christ of forgiving the person, then My heavenly benefits would have flooded into your life as delivered by My angels instead of your authorizing more demonic spirits from hell to complicate the situation even more.  (Matthew 6:12-15) By acting and reacting in forgiveness and an effort to bring peace to every situation, My kingdom of heaven becomes real in your life with My many blessings and the devil's kingdom of hell has to retreat from your life with its many cursing problems.  It's that simple.  
    The disciples of Jesus were amazed at His teaching about forgiveness.  Peter asked Him if it was necessary to forgive a man seven times.  Jesus told Peter that if seven times was not enough to bring peace to the situation, and to your mind, than you must forgive the person seven times seventy times.  Often the forgiveness starts as an act of your will, and then the next time the devil brings the same offense against you to your mind in order to get you to react in anger, as an act of your will you need to forgive the person again, maybe without any actual desire from your heart, only in obedience to My instructions through Jesus.  The choice at that time not to forgive the person is based on the truth that you are choosing the devil's curses to enter and corrupt your life if you don't choose to forgive the person.If you choose, as an act of your will, to forgive the person, then you have chosen to invite My angels to fill your life with My blessings because you have furthered My kingdom of heaven in the earth.(Matthew 18:18-22)
    If it takes forgiving the person 490 times as an act of your will, as a choice, then do it.  That key to My kingdom was given by My Son Jesus because I know how many times it takes for the devil to leave the situation and leave you without your inheriting his curses of destruction and death.  Eventually, after choosing to forgive the person as many as 490 times, his demons leave you without being successful in causing you to react in anger and by that angry action you would have authorized the devil's destruction in your life in some way. 
    In like manner, if you are successful in forgiving a person 490 times by an act of your will, even without feeling emotionally forgiving, then when the devil leaves you because he was unable to entice you to return evil for evil, with his retreat from your life then you can forgive the person from your heart also, instead of merely from your will because you have proven to the devil that his will is not your will.   With the devil's retreat from your life, the glory of My angels flood your life with My blessings and rewards for operating in the forgiveness that is only due the person because I have forgiven you more than 490 times.  It doesn't matter that the person doesn't deserve your forgiveness.  Your sins, iniquities and transgressions do not deserve My forgiveness, either.  It is by the action of My love that I blot out your sins as far as the east is from the west because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
    When you are operating in the keys of My kingdom of heaven, your choosing to forgive can be based upon your knowledge that if you do not forgive someone or a group of people, you are giving permission to the devil to curse your life with destruction and even death.   That knowledge about this pertinent key to My kingdom is grounds enough for your choosing to forgive, unless you enjoy destruction and death. (Matthew 18:23-35)
    A temporary feeling of being right in a situation is not enjoyable enough for you to knowingly choose further destruction in your life on earth.
    My keys of My kingdom of heaven are all beneficial and they bring the abundant life to your time on earth.  The key of forgiveness fits many situations.
    Your Father of Workable Keys 

No comments: