Saturday, October 26, 2019

JOB'S PHYSICAL STANCE

My Dear Child,
    When I addressed Job face to face, I told him first of all to gird up his loins like a man.  (Job 38:3) His loins mean his place of power  in him, so I was telling him to stand up on his feet like a man.  I told Ezekiel, Isaiah and Daniel the same thing, to stand up on their feet like a man, meaning to stop feeling like a servant but to talk face to face with Me as My child.  I never said that I created any human to be an inferior servant, but I said that I created My children in My image. 
    If your children were to come before you, throw themselves down on the ground on their knees, or lay prostate on the floor, you would tell them to stand up and speak to you like your child instead of like a servant who considers himself or herself to be inferior to you.  Your relationship with Me is not proved by your addressing Me as an inferior or by your placing yourself lower than Me to show My superiority and your own inferiority.  Your relationship with Me as My loving child is proved by your seeking to hear My words and then following My words of guidance and advice.  It's easy to fall on your knees before Me and beg for something.  It's much harder to honor Me by following My advice to take time to hear My words of My guidance and then putting into practice the lessons that I teach you.  That is true honor, to do what I teach you to do. 
   Just like in My commandments through Moses, all of My guidance and advice is for your good.  I told you that the commandment relating to honoring your mother and father for the Israelites was for the good of the children because the adults have lived longer than the children and have learned valuable lessons as far as distinguishing good from evil.  Parents can guide their children around negative demonic traps in an effort to save their children from the traps set to ensnare them, often traps that the parents have survived and been saved from by Me.
    My efforts at telling Job and other people to stand up on their feet is to alert them to the truth that they are My children, not My servants.  When I told some of My children that they would be servants of people, I meant that they were to serve My truths, My wisdom, My knowledge, My love, My peace, My joy, My goodness, My kindness and My mercy to other people.  I never meant that My children were supposed to feel inferior to anyone.  In fact, I gave to you the ministry of elevating the confidence of people from a feeling of inferiority to a feeling of value and self worth.  Very often, because of having had domineering parents, people have an inferior assessment of themselves and they starve for someone to validate them and their existence.  I can do that through you when you serve My validation to them by making them feel worthy of your attention and your value of their life.  You serve grace and love to their damaged ego that was crushed by their parents. 
     That was the reason for Me to raise the self image of Job, Isaiah, Ezekiel and Daniel when I either told them to gird up their loins like a man or to stand up on their legs like a man instead bowing like a pitiful animal who had been beaten.  A conversation with your Father of Love should be face to face.  How can you be transformed into My image by knowing Me face to face if you never hear My voice of Love?  Only when you know Me as Love can you respond to Me with your love.  Unconditional Love is transferred to you by My words which are capsules of My Love to you. 
    To place your physical stance in an inferior position to Me is a sign that you fear Me instead of that you revere and love Me.  Jesus often called His disciples His friends. (Luke 12:4) At one point He called them "little flock", certainly not connoting their being servants. In that setting He told them to "Let your loins be girded about."  At one point Jesus Christ told the disciples that they were His friends when they did what He commanded them to do and that he did not call them servants but instead called them friends because servants are not privy to the plans of their masters.  (John 15:14-15)  Friends are often privy to the plans of their friends.  Now that My children are born of My Spirit, they are the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ, but the Israelities at the time did not have the privilege of being born of My Holy Spirit because Jesus Christ had not yet been crucified. 
     When you respect someone, you want to look right in the person's eyes and embrace him or her, but the people of Israel had experienced cruel kings, politicians and church leaders who demanded to be worshiped or the people would be beaten with whips or stoned to death.  The Isrealites transferred that attitude of superiority/inferiority over to Me and My children.  It grieves My heart when My children treat Me like a cruel deity who needs to be worshiped on their knees.   Would you rather be looked upon by Me as My child or as a servant?  I look upon you as My child and an inheritor of My kingdom of heaven.  It's time My children look upon themselves like I look upon each one of them, as My favorite child.   I can look upon each one of you as My favorite child because I have no spirit of demonic favoritism.  I have plenty of Unconditional Love to go around.  When I look upon your spirit I see Jesus Christ because He lives inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit. 
    Because of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you, you are now My child and the brother or sister of Jesus Christ, no longer a servant as the Jews considered themselves under the old covenant.  (John 15:15)  Give honor to Me by choosing to do what I asked you to do through Jesus Christ and by the Holy Spirit in your life today.   When you do, you have proved to the demonic kingdom that you are My much loved child, the inheritor of My promises.  
   Your Father of Mercy

No comments: