Sunday, October 20, 2019

REJECT JOB'S INHERITANCE OF CURSES

My Dear Precious Child,
    The poet who wrote the myth of the story of Job's life was privy to the truth that I am not both good and evil, as was the belief at the time in the Jewish religious and political culture.  The poet knew that I was all good with My blessings and the devil was all evil with his curses.  However, the writer was not clear on the truth of how the devil gained control of the earth and became lord of the earth through Adam's disobedience.  The poet obviously was not privy to the book of Genesis and the history of My creation of the earth and humans, plus My instructions to Adam not to listen to the devil when he came to tempt him and his wife Eve.  I told Adam that if he did join with the devil through yielding to his temptation that Adam would experience destruction and death. (Genesis 3; Job 1:1-12)
   When I sent Jesus Christ into the earth years later after the poet wrote about man's erroneous beliefs about good and evil, that they entered the earth through an agreement between the devil and Me, Jesus Christ revealed through His life that I am a loving Father who protects My children from the devil with My instructions, My guidance and My power, that I was not in agreement with the devil to curse My children.  
    Who do you believe, Jesus Christ's truths about the devil being your enemy and that I am a loving Father who protects you from the devil's curses or do you believe a poem written years before Jesus was manifested in the earth as My real character of love instead of the lie of My being evil on one hand and good on the other hand as the poet of Job wrote?  Do you want a God who both allows evil to curse you and then He heals and restores you?  What kind of a father is that?  There are many earthly fathers who are cruel to their children and then are sometimes kind.  I said through Jesus Christ that I am the good Father who is all Love, all goodness and kindness, merciful and forgiving. 
    Many of My children believe the same Jewish tradition that I am good and evil because they do not accept Jesus Christ as My Son and recognize that He taught that I am all good.  There are others of My children who believe that I allow evil to curse My children to teach them lessons.  There are others who believe that it is My permissive will to allow the devil to harass, tempt and then curse My children. There are others who believe that I punish My children for disobedience.  The truth is neither of those unrevealed beliefs are true that some of My children believe because they don't know Me, which is the real truth in the poem of Job.  The deceived ones stop at the first stanza of the poem which erroneously says that I agreed with the devil that he could curse Job.  They do not read the truth in the last stanza that says that I spoke to Job and revealed to him that I am good and not evil.  Job confessed to Me in the poem that he had only known Me by what other people said about Me instead of seeking to know Me personally as love and kindness. 
    Many of My children are still like the deceived friends of Job in the poem who spoke lies about Me to Job, one telling him that I let evil happen to him to teach him lessons.  Another one told him that it was only through suffering in the flesh that Job would find truth and the other one told Job that he must have sinned and so I was punishing him by stripping him of all of his possessions, his family and his health.  Those were all lies but they are still being taught in fundamentalist churches in which the leaders only believe what they have been taught about Me and so they teach the same lies to other deceived people.  The truth is that sin has its own consequences from hell, which are destruction and death.
    Instead of seeking Me, My wisdom and My righteousness, My deceived children believe what has erroneously been taught for years and so the devil's lies are still enslaving My children to his curses.  He laughs at their ignorance of spiritual truths.  Instead of teaching salvation from curses which Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross and from his time in hell for the sins of the world, His resurrection from the dead, His coming to sit down with Me in My heaven, and His sending His own power source, My Holy Spirit, into the earth to live in My children so that they will have the power and the wisdom to overcome all evil in the world, the deceived ministers teach the same old lies that have been taught about Me since Adam allowed the devil to become lord of the earth.
    To My children who know Me, know the power of My Holy Spirit in them, know that I am all good and all love, know that they have the power to defeat the evil of the devil instead of yielding to his curses, those of My children have allowed Me to become Lord of their earth in their lives through the Holy Spirit living in them, eager to defeat evil instead of joining with it in order to learn something, as has been taught since the beginning by the devil invasion into the earth and it is still being taught by the devil in religious and political circles. The devil is still winning the war between good and evil and using My own deceived children to further his lies.  The truth is that fear from hell and self righteousness enslave My children to the devil, causing them to inherit his curses.
    You must learn the truth that I cast the devil away from My heaven, he invaded the earth through his deception of Adam, he ruled the earth and people for centuries until Jesus Christ entered the earth legally through a woman and died for the sins of the world.  Then Jesus sent My Holy Spirit into the earth, making My children pure in My eyes because I look on their spirits instead of their flesh where the devil often still reigns in the earth. It is through the ones who hear My voice, like Job eventually did, who become conformed into My image by intimately knowing Me.  They become transformed into My image by the Holy Spirit and I am allowed to become Lord in their lives and bring only My blessings and rewards into their lives on earth. 
   The only suffering that My children of promise experience is in resisting the devil's temptations, like Jesus did.  All of their earthly blessings and rewards become evident in their lives on earth because they have entered into My kingdom of heaven while in the earth.  They are not waiting for Jesus Christ to come and set up an earthly kingdom, like the Jews wait, because they know that He set up His kingdom in the earth in their own lives through the Holy Spirit and My children of promise send all demons who tempt them to hell.  (Matthew 13:36-42)  My kingdom has come to earth in the lives of My children who give My Holy Spirit the same honor and respect in their lives that they give to My Son Jesus, the same degree of respect that Jesus gave to My Holy Spirit.  (John chapters 14 and 16)
     Salvation has come to the world.  May it become obvious to you through wisdom and revelation of My Holy Spirit.  It is through His revelation that you will reject the lies of Job's friends, the same lies which are still being taught in the earth, and accept only the truth of My Holy Spirit in His unveiling of My kingdom to you. 
     It is a new heaven and a new earth since My Holy Spirit came into the earth in the lives of My children.  My kingdom of heaven comes inside of My children when they are born of My Holy Spirit and My kingdom of heaven surrounds each of My children who become baptized in My Holy Spirit with My spiritual power to defeat the devil and his demons in the earth.  You have the power, the wisdom is available to you, and you have My blessings and rewards when you follow My guidance because the windows of My heaven are open to engulf you in My love.
    Reject the lies in the poem of Job from his friends but believe the truths that I spoke to him so that you will also know Me face to face by seeing Me with your spiritual eyes.  When you know Me face to face, you become My image in the earth, saved from evil and made alive through My truth.
    Your Father of Glorious Truths 

No comments: