Thursday, October 10, 2019

EVIL ENEMIES

My Dear Precious Child,
   The way that I see the good in people instead of the evil that possesses or oppresses some of them is because I have spiritual eyes, eyes that look on the spirit of every person instead of the flesh which has been influenced and often possessed by evil.  Before you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit it was natural for you to always look on the flesh of a person because you were seeing with your own fleshly eyes which judge and condemn people automatically.  But once you have the eyes of My Holy Spirit living inside of you, you have the ability to look on the spirit of the person, casting aside the flesh which has fleshly desires, fleshly programming and fleshly passions, those being demonic influences.  (John 7:4)
     When you look at people according to their flesh, you are motivated to judge their flesh. Jesus said He judges no person.  (John 8:12 and 15-16)  Because your flesh is influenced and tempted by the devil, as long as you look through fleshly eyes of judgment, you will judge people and in turn you, yourself, will be judged by other people, because what you sow you will also reap.  (Matthew 7:1-8)  In other words, you are obeying the fleshly judging of the devil instead of My spiritual mercy which always forgives and desires the best for the person. 
    Jesus Christ proclaimed that He did not come into the world to judge the world but that he came into the world so that the world through Him might be saved.  He could not have been more clear in that proclamation.  He is My image in the world and so it is  truth to know that I also do not judge anyone.  The spiritual being who judges My children is the devil and he uses the old covenant religious Law as the standard by which to temp you, to judge you, and to tempt you to judge other people.  (Romans 7:15-22)
    After being accused of having a demon and judging others by the prince of demons, Beelzebub, Jesus stated that he did not have a demon and He did not seek His own glory, but that there is one the seeks people out and judges them, that being the devil.  (John 8:49-51) 
     As I said, when you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit you can look on the spirit of every person instead of looking on their flesh.  It takes training your fleshly eyes to always see the spirit inside of the person, proclaiming that the person has no sin, no demons and no transgressions in the real person, the spirit.  Think about the man who had all the demons, called Legion because there were so many.  He wore no clothes, lived in caves and was avoided because of his violent outbursts.   After Jesus cast the demons out of the man he was sane and went about praising God.  After the demons were gone from his flesh, the real man, his spirit, became visible to everyone.  Luke 8:26-36) 
     It is the same as when people become born of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 5:17) My Holy Spirit chases out the dross and the real person is revealed.  The key to your being trained to look on the spirit instead of the flesh is for you to choose to see the human spirit of people instead of the outward human flesh which is motivated by hell.  When you determine to do what I say, My Holy Spirit comes to aid you and shows to you the spirit of the person whom you previously judged.
     With My Holy Spirit inside of you, you have spiritual eyes to perceive the goodness inside of every person, the real person who needs your love and validation.
     Make it your desire to say what Jesus did, "I judge no person."  When you do judge no person, My Holy Spirit makes it possible because you have spoken your desires. (Matthew 21:28-31)
     There is nothing inside of the spirit of a person that makes him unclean.  All uncleanness is in the flesh.  When you listen to My Holy Spirit He will train you to allow My Spirit to become your guide, your trainer and your new eyes, teaching you to only see the spirits of all people instead of their flesh.  I want to protect you from the devil's judgment is why I want you to be trained not to judge anyone. (John 20:23)
    Your Nonjudgmental Father 

No comments: