Friday, October 18, 2019

KNOWING YOUR FATHER AND YOUR SAVIOR

My Dear Precious Child,
    Some of My children are satisfied to be like the character Job in the poem, only knowing Me by the hearing of their ears from somebody who also does not really know Me, only knowing some incorrect facts about Me.  (Job 42:1-5)  Some of My other children are like Paul who said that his divine purpose was to become intimately acquainted with Me, being acquainted with the power of Christ's resurrection, the fellowship of His suffering against the temptations of the devil, and being conformed into His image, even unto His death by dying to all of the devil's temptations and the devil's character traits which were passed into his life by his earthly parent. He also prayed that you would know Me so intimately that you would know the hope of your calling into being My child, the riches of your inheritance as My child and the power that you have when you truly believe. (Ephesians 1:17-23 and Philippians 3:10) Paul said that when He became intimately acquainted with Me that He became filled with the love of Christ.  It is only when you are intimately acquainted with My love that you are convinced that I will do exceedingly, super abundantly more than you dare think or believe, infinitely more than you can pray, imagine or dream, according to the power that is in you when you know Me intimately. (Ephesians 3:14-20)  Those prayers for you come from Paul, a man who spent two years alone communing with Me until he knew Me intimately. 
    Just like a son becomes just like his daddy in the world by spending so much time with his dad that people say that the boy looks, acts, dresses like and thinks like his dad, it's the same with My children.  The only problem is that I am like an absentee Dad to some of My children who only know Me by letters or by the testimony of someone else.  When My children hear My personal words to them by revelation of the Holy Spirit, their spiritual eyes are opened and they know Me face to face, like Job did when I manifested Myself to him.  Job expressed a desire to know Me so that He would know why he was so cursed in his life and so I made Myself known to him. 
    In the writer's poetic masterpiece, because of Job's fear of his children sinning with the expectation of something bad happening to them, Job made sacrifices regularly because of his fear just in case his children sinned.  Job had the kind of fear that terrorized him, not the respectful awe of Me that knows that I am a Father of love, peace and joy. Job's fears invited the devil to come into his life and curse everything.  The level of Job's fear is indicative that he had made the devil his lord instead of Me by having more faith in the devil's works than My works in his life. 
    Job lost everything because he did not know Me intimately, only knowing Me because of somebody else telling him about Me.  I am always available for a one-on-one relationship with My children.  It was only by Job's becoming intimately acquainted with Me face to face that I was able to reverse Job's curses because in knowing Me face to face He became My son, not just a casual acquaintance who feared Me.
    In the allegory, the poem about Job which contains some truths, the first thing that the writer wrote that I personally said to Job was for him to stand up on his legs like a man and speak to Me, to stop groveling before Me in fear like a disobedient servant. (Job 38:3) That signifies the Father/child relationship that I want to have with My children.  I am always available for that one-on-one intercourse with My children, assuring you of My love and kindness as a good Father, as revealed through Jesus Christ's relationship with Me. 
    When you know that I am for you, not against you, then your power against the devil is multiplied because you know that he is the demonic being who has cursed your life and deceived you into believing it was Me who cursed you, just like Job's friends told him.  When you know Me and My Love, your power against evil is multiplied and you will not allow anyone to deceive you again by indicting Me as your problem.  Intimately knowing Me opens the windows and doors of heaven so that My blessings and rewards flood into your life like they did into Job's life in the poem after he forgave his friends and had a one-on-one Father/child relationship with Me. 
    I'm available for that life enhancing relationship with you.  Are you available also?
    Your Magnificent Father of Love

No comments: