Monday, October 7, 2019

TARGETING THE ENEMIES

My Dear Precious Child,
    I have told you in the past that the more you know about the spiritual dimension that surrounds you, the more faith you will have.  When you know that My kingdom of heaven is available to you by your being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, and you know that My kingdom surrounds you in a particular dimension that surrounds the earth, you then know that I am not a Father a million miles away in the sky, but that I am as near to you as your own hand, only in another dimension. 
     Also, when you know that the kingdom of hell is also in a different dimension around you, then you know that the devil is also close at hand.  If you will read your Instruction Book about the demons that the devil sent to inhabit the earth after he tricked Adam into allowing him access to the earth, you will know that they roam the earth seeking people whom they can trick into doing their wills in the earth.  When you know that the devil is god of the earth because of Adam's yielding to his will, the devil flooded the earth with evil and caused people to sin by doing his will.  (II Corinthians 4:4; John 12:20) You can trace the entrance into the world of each demon by charting Adam and Eve's sins, then their children's sins.  They are called the devil's curses, which I said followed the devil and his demons' entry into the world that I created for My children to be a copy of My heaven. (Genesis 3:11-19; John 8:44)  The devil has sabotaged that plan.
     Paul said he knew a man who went to the third heaven, or the heaven in the third dimension around the earth.  Counting the earth's vast atmosphere as being one dimension and the devil's dimension of hell as being the second dimension, and a man visited with Me in the third heaven, then My kingdom of heaven is in the third dimension where the man said he encountered paradise and heard words which are not lawful for a person to utter. (II Corinthians 12:1-3) 
    When you know that My heaven surrounds you, then it is easier for you to have faith in My promise that for whatever you ask, it will be done for you by Me.
     When you know that the demons wander the earth seeking people weak in human passions so that they can tempt them to do the devil's will in the earth, then you will be more astute in opposing their temptations by either resisting them or by casting them into hell when you are tempted.  (I Peter 5:8)
    When you think that temptations are merely your own thoughts, you are not discerning the spirits, not discerning that the temptations in your thoughts are from the demons who come to rob, kill and destroy you, just like your Brother Jesus Christ taught to you.  If you obey the temptations, then you are doing the devil's will in the earth and refusing to do My will which brings love, peace and joy to you and your world.  (John 10:10)
     If a family of thieves and robbers moved into your earthly neighborhood, you would not fraternize with them and you would warn your children not to have anything to do with them.  Take note of this: you have spiritual thieves and robbers living in the spiritual dimension around you and you sometimes fraternize with them, even though I, your Heavenly Father, warned you not to even listen to their words of temptations. 
    You easily fall for the temptations because they come into your thoughts and you think that your thoughts are yours alone.  THINK AGAIN!  If your thoughts are open to temptations, they are not private.  That is why David, the Songwriter, wrote that his desire was that the words of his mouth and the meditations of his heart were always acceptable to Me.  (Psalm 19:14) Meditations are thoughts.
    Your life on earth is a constant battle between My angels of goodness enticing you to do My will and the devil's demons of evil tempting you to do his will. 
    Thanks to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, He and I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of you and we cast aside every demonic barrier that separated you from My kingdom of God.  Now you have My power to refuse to be led by the devil's temptations but instead to defeat the devil by casting his demons into hell.  When you are successful at sending the demons into hell, there is weeping in hell because they have lost a battle.  If you obey a temptation of the demons, there is a celebration in hell because they have won a battle. 
    Your enemy, the devil, is trying to retaliate against Me for My throwing him out of My heaven.   Gaining reentry into My heaven for the devil and his demons is impossible so he retaliates at Me by attacking My children in your dimension and tempting you and them to do his will in the earth.  When you yield to him and do his will in your life on earth, then you are motivated by hell and those demons will bring hell into your life on earth.  When you cast tempting demons into hell and only do My will in the earth, then My full inheritance is available for you to access while you live in the earth.  It's called the abundant life, just like Jesus Christ said.
    Praying in My Holy Spirit at all possible times will allow My angels to battle for you in obedience to My words and cast into hell the demons who are planning assaults against you. (Ephesians 6:14-20)  When you pray in My Holy Spirit, as My child who has dominion in the earth again after Jesus was raised from the dead, then My words through your mouth wage war and win battles of which you have no knowledge.  My Holy Spirit's words bypass your mind and only come into the earth through your mouth as One of My children who has dominion over all of the devil's forces.  I told you to even stay awake to pray in the Spirit because of the ability of My angels to battle for you while the minds of people for whom you pray are asleep and I can minister more efficiently for you.
    Let those of My children who have spiritual ears to hear spiritual truths listen to My words about the spiritual communities surrounding the world.  You are an inhabitant of My kingdom of heaven on a mission trip to the world.  Act accordingly with My power inside of you.
    Your Forever Loving Father

No comments: