Wednesday, October 30, 2019

THE KINGDOM IS THE FAMILY
My Dear Precious Child,
    When My children are born into My kingdom of heaven via the Holy Spirit, they are born into My personal family.  When My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit, they are surrounded by the inhabitants of My entire kingdom of heaven.  Their new spiritual family becomes a participating reality in their lives, eager to answer prayers, provide solutions, protect My children and fight their spiritual battles against the devil and his demons according to the My will, their new Father.   I, as their new Father, am the ultimate Father, one who participates in every area of the lives of My children that they entrust to Me. 
   Because I gave to human beings free will to choose between good and evil, My kingdom of heaven is a democracy.  In other words, every one of My human creations has the choice to either choose good or evil in their own lives, thus choosing between My family of good and blessings or the devil's family of evil and destruction.  In My family I, as Father, am the governing authority who initiates advice and guidance, often called commandments, to My children which informs them of the invading demonic kingdom who wants to introduce evil temptations into their minds so as to cause them to retreat from My family and join with the devil's family with its destruction and death.  
    The territory of My kingdom of heaven, that being the lands, people and goods, is invisible to My children because it is spiritual.  Being spiritual does not mean that it is nonexistent.  It only means that it is invisible to human eyes because it exists in a dimension that is adjacent to earth's atmosphere.  My kingdom existed before I created the earth and said that earth was good.  My kingdom of heaven is more real than the earth because My family is eternal.  The territory of My kingdom of heaven is stable, immovable and forever. 
     I am the Good Father, the commander-in-chief of My kingdom, in charge of everything in My family.  Just like I am your Good Father, the commander-in-chief of My kingdom, when I created the earth I gave earth to humans to be their own territory just like My kingdom of heaven is My territory.  I gave to humans authority over everything in their earthly territory just like I have authority over My kingdom of heaven and its territories.
    In the earth there are states, or territories, in each country that make up the countries.  They are called states in your nation.  In each state there is a governing body called a State government from which all decisions are made in order to meet the needs of the inhabitants of the state.  It's the same with your nation, there is also a larger government which is made up people from all of the states which form the United States.  That is the governing body which makes the rules and regulations that enhance the lives of the inhabitants of the nation by protecting them from invaders, distribute wealth and judge lawbreakers.  That is called a National government.  Because it is a democracy, in your nation there is an elected official who is supposed to make sure that the governing body of inhabitants makes right decisions which benefit the inhabitants of the country.
     That earthly form of government mirrors My kingdom of heaven.  My Son Jesus Christ and I are the co-officials who makes sure that My children make the right decisions which benefit themselves and their earthly families.  We do that task through our ambassador from heaven to earth, My Holy Spirit.  I also have angels who are part of My kingdom of heaven who are the working part of My kingdom, or family.  Also in My kingdom of heaven are the saints who have been made perfect and the prophets of old who rose from the dead when Jesus did.(Hebrews 12:1 and 12-36)  They have active parts in My family, just like they did while they were in the flesh, as proven by the fact that the spirits of Moses and Elijah left My kingdom of heaven which surrounds the earth and temporarily appeared to Jesus Christ when He was wresting with the mission that I chose for Him of dying for the sins of the world.  It took their counsel and wisdom to give Him enough courage for Jesus Christ to complete His task.         
     It is pertinent for you to understand the location of My kingdom of heaven and the workings of My kingdom of heaven for you to know that you have so many angels and saints surrounding you who are eager to see that you hear My voice that counsels and encourages you to keep on walking in faith with trust in Me.   Those wise words of faith solidify My constant attendance in your behalf so that I can  deliver to you the goods that I created for you for which you ask, which is My efficient work, too, as your Father.  All that is required is your faith and your participation of praying in My Holy Spirit's prayer language, which perfectly and efficiently speaks My wisdom and knowledge to the angelic hosts who go and bring perfect answers to your prayers exceedingly, abundantly above all that you dare think or imagine because My words through your mouth in His heavenly language are filled with faith and power.(Ephesians 3:20)
    When you know the location of and the population in the territory of My kingdom of heaven which surrounds you, then you can have faith and patience which guarantees the answers to your prayers. (Hebrews 6:12)
    My Holy Spirit is eager to reveal My entire kingdom of heaven which came into your life when you were born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  (Luke 21:31; Mark 1:15)
    My kingdom belongs to My children as well as the earth that I gave to them.  However, their citizenship is in My heaven when they are born of My Holy Spirit.
    Your Father of Wisdom and Knowledge

No comments: