Sunday, October 13, 2019

FEAR VERSUS FAITH

My Dear Precious Child,
    Fear battles against faith; flesh battles against the Holy Spirit, evil battles against good; the devil battles against Me.  It's all the same.  The battles all originate in hell.
    We established the truth that the devil is still angry that he was cast away from My heaven by Me, and because he can't get into My heaven to get revenge against Me by polluting My heaven with his evil, his strategy of vindicating himself is to afflict My children in the earth by making them slaves of his destructive passions by tempting them to do his will in the earth which authorizes him to destroy them and kill them. (Isaiah 14:12-18) Unfortunately, it has worked for generations and generations of people.
     You saw in Job that the devil's strategy worked in that he fed fear into the thoughts of Job, supplanting the little bit of faith that Job had with fear that his children might sin.  That fear produced sin in Job, himself, by causing him to be obsessive in his fear thoughts and obsessive in his sacrifices for his children in case they did sin.  (Job 3:25)
     Since the book of Job in an Instruction Book to My children and is an allegorical poem, it was not spiritual law at the time and is not now religious law.  It was a man's symbolic attempt to explain the danger of fear in the minds of My children and the misconception at the time that I was a God of two personalities, good and bad.  Not until the entry of My Son Jesus Christ was it apparent that I am all good, all love, all kindness and all goodness toward My children.  Jesus proclaimed that when the people had seen Him that they had seen Me. (John 6:46) 
    The misconceptions in the minds of Job's friends are representative of how the devil places lies into the minds of people and the people build religious doctrines on them.  Each doctrine is filled with lies about My character and personality, but each doctrine is mixed with a little truth by the devil to make it more spiritually palatable to My children.  Thus, My children have the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, that being the devil who is creative in mixing good and evil in order to tempt My children more efficiently.(Genesis 2:17)  More often than not, My children completely swallow the lies.  However, after Jesus Christ came into the world displaying My real personality and character, it became easier for My children who truly seek Me and seek My righteousness to discern the difference between lies and truths placed in their thoughts.  My Holy Spirit who comes to live inside of My children teaches My children who truly seek Me, instead of seeking the opinions of other people, as Job originally did,  My Spirit discerns spiritual reality from fiction and truth from lies and reveals truth to My children.(John 16:7-13) 
     The real lesson from Job is that seeking earthly wisdom from people is worthless, only adding confusion, lies, distrust, fear, destruction and death to My children.  The truth is that seeking Me and My wisdom and knowledge adds love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience to the lives of My children.  After Job communed with Me, instead of his friends who were deceived in their beliefs, Job learned the truth about My character so that He could trust Me instead of living in fear. (Job 42:5)  Truth not only set him free from the devil's curses but My truth restored Job's possessions and wealth double what they were before fear caused the devil to be able to afflict every area of Job's life. (Job 42:10)      
      The allegory of Job is a poetic description of My salvation, proving that in a one-on-one relationship with Me you can have My truth and My truth will set you free from the devil's domination in a world in which he has free reign.  Because I gave the earth to man in the beginning and gave them dominion over everything in the earth, the truth is that I am only Omnipotent in the world when My children allow Me to display My power in their world through them.  The truth is that I am only Omnipresent in your world when you and My other children acknowledge My presence in your lives by doing My will in your lives on earth.  I am only Omniscient in the world when My children allow Me to share My complete knowledge with them. 
     In the heavens I am always Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient because there is no end to My presence, My power and My knowledge.  But in your world, I cannot bypass My will of giving your world to humans, making you and My other children authority over everything.  (Genesis 1:27-31)  Only when I am invited by My children to be all powerful, all knowing and always present in their world through them am I Lord in the earth.  That is why My Son Jesus had to come into the world through a woman, being Son of Man and Son of God, so that He would have authority in the earth to make Me Lord in the earth at the time through Him. 
     It is through Me sending My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children so that I could become Lord in the earth through My children who allow Me to live inside of their bodies. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  It is through those children who do My will in the earth that I become Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent, or Always Present, All Powerful and All Knowledgeable in the earth.  That is because they have yielded their bodies, minds and spirits to Me, allowing Me to be God of their portions of the earth through them.  It is through them that I am saving the earth from the curses of the devil which came into the earth when Adam allowed the devil to have free reign in the earth, cursing everything in the world. (Genesis 3:14-19) 
     I am saving humanity and the earth through My children of promise who do My will in the earth by their being led by My Holy Spirit and praying in My Holy Spirit, which is allowing My presence in their lives and My words spoken through them to bring the vastness of My knowledge and power into the earth. (Romans 8:8 and 26-28)  That is called the Good News.
     Your Father of Good News

No comments: