Monday, October 21, 2019

THE DOUBLE PORTION

My Dear Precious Child,
    Before Elijah was taken into heaven he asked Elisha what he could do for Elisha.  Elisha asked that a double portion of Elijah's spirit would be upon him.  Elijah told Elisha that if Elisha would be with him when he was taken up to heaven that it would happen.  As they talked a chariot of fire and a horse of fire came between them and Elijah was transported by a whirlwind into My heaven.  Elisha took off his own clothes, tore them into two pieces and took the mantle that fell off of Elijah upon himself. (II Kings 9-13)
    Isaiah prophesied, by My Holy Spirit, about the coming into the earth of My Son Jesus and that He would proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, speaking of My new covenant with My children in the earth.  He said that I would give to My children the oil of joy for their mourning, a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness that was on them, and that people would be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, so that I might be glorified.  He said that My children would be called the priests of the Lord, the ministers of God and that they would eat the riches of the Gentiles, that for their shame whey would have a double portion of blessings, instead of confusion they would rejoice in their double portion, and that in their land they would possess a double portion because everlasting joy would be in their lives. (Isaiah 61: 1-7)
      In the poem of Job, the author wrote that after Job repented for his sins, met with Me personally and became intimately acquainted with Me, that I restored to him double what had been stolen from him by the devil.  (Job 42:1-10)  When you seek Me and My righteousness, Jesus Christ said that everything in My kingdom of heaven would be added to your life.  He said that when you become My true child by following My words of guidance that you have proved that you are My child and that you love Me.  (John 14:23) Even more than a double portion is granted to you to come into your life.  Jesus said in the parable of the seeds that if the ground in you is good, allowing the truth of My words to take root in you by treasuring My words spoken to you, that you would receive 30, 60 or 100 fold of My blessings. (Matthew 13:18-23) My rewards and blessings are manifold to My children who seek Me and keep on seeking Me for more truth, seek My righteousness and keep on seeking My righteousness, then everything in My kingdom will be added to your life on earth. (Matthew 6:33; Mark 10:29-30)
     Seeking My face is important.  It was when Job sought to know Me face to face that a double portion was returned to him.  (Psalm 27:8)  Hearing about him from other people did nothing for him spiritually, mentally or physically.  But for you, seeking Me until you hear My words will cause you to know Me personally, face to face, and you will begin by receiving a double portion of what the devil has robbed from you.  When you continue to seek Me and hear My personal words to you via My Holy Spirit, My words will cause you to know Me better and better, face to face, and you will become My righteousness in the earth.  As a result you will have blessings that are 100 times more than you ever imagined, according to the power in you.  (Ephesians 3:20) 
     It's no accident that the poem of Job is immediately before the Psalms in your Instruction Book.  The first Psalm is said to preface the entire theme of the Psalms.  In it I promise that My children will be happy, prosperous, fortunate and enviable if he or she does not walk in the counsel of ungodly people nor walks in the ways of sinners, nor sits down in unity with the scornful; but he or she is blessed beyond measure if he or she delights in My words and meditates on them day and night.  I said that the person will be like a tree planted by the streams of water, bringing forth fruit in its season, that their leaves will not fade or wither and in everything her or she will prosper.  I said that the way of the righteous will prosper in all things but the ways of the ungodly will end in ruin and be taken away by the devil.  The poem of Job mirrors the theme of that very Psalm.
    When you received My Holy Spirit, you received the spiritual umbilical cord through whom My spiritual food is fed to you.  Jesus Christ said that you must consume His words, meaning to make them part of your mental library and when you do you are eating His flesh and drinking His blood, meaning that you are becoming intimately acquainted with Him, personally knowing Him.  As a result, you will become like Him, becoming His image in the world. Jesus Christ said that My Holy Spirit would teach you all things, even things that Jesus told you that you cannot understand with your human mind.  He said that My Spirit would teach you everything that is in My mind if you will always be attentive to My words.
 (I Corinthians 2:9-10)
    When you become My child and seek My wisdom instead of seeking happiness from earthly sources, you are like the tree planted by a stream of waters.   Your roots go deep into My Being and you know Me face to face, as the poem of Job proved and Jesus Christ taught to all of My children.
    I teach My truths through anyone who will listen to Me so that My children will be enlightened.  When the light of revealed knowledge comes on in your soul, you know that you have eaten My flesh and drunk My blood and you become more and more like Me.(John 8:12)
    Your Father of Transforming Truth

No comments: