Thursday, May 14, 2020

CONSEQUENCES ERASED

My Dear Precious Child,
   The Good News is always good news. One of the magnificent benefits of the ministry, crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is that He died for the sins, mistakes, transgressions, iniquities, wrong choices and disobedience of all mankind.  That is certainly good news, that you don't have to go to hell for your sins because He already went to hell for you and all mankind.  However, there is more to the Good News.  My Good News did not cease with the ascension of Jesus into My heaven in order to end His ministry. 
   The rest of My Good News is what Jesus Christ spent all of His earthly ministry teaching about; that being that My heavenly kingdom would come to live in the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit, giving My children of promise who seek My kingdom the power to refuse to obey the temptations of the devil.  The power of My Holy Spirit is the power that Jesus, Himself, had that made Him the Christ, the One anointed with the power to refuse to obey the temptations of the devil and his demons.(John 17:15)
    That additional benefit is still not all of My Good News.  Another benefit is that by the praying in intercessory prayers of My children I am able to reverse the consequences of the sins, mistakes, transgressions, iniquities, wrong choices and disobedience for which Jesus Christ already paid.  Even though the actions are forgiven by Me, the consequences often remain in your life as the devil's destructive works in the earth.  Here is where My Holy Spirit enters into the equation.  By your praying in the intercessory prayer language of the Holy Spirit, I am able to speak My words which tear down the devil's work in your life and I am able to build up My work in your life by miraculously turning the devil's curses into My blessings in your life.(Jeremiah 1:9-10) I told Jeremiah that I watch over My word to perform it, using the almond branch as an example.  I used that particular tree because after the long winters the almond tree is the first to bloom and revive itself from the gloom of winter. 
    It is still not the full gospel, the entire Good News, to only be forgiven of your missing the mark, your making a mistake, your making a bad choice, your being disobedient to My guidance, your following the devil's will instead of My will or your rebellion. It is still not the full gospel, the entire Good News, for you to have the addition to your life of having the authoritative power of My Holy Spirit inside of you to empower you to refuse to yield to the devil's temptations, although it saves you from continuing to have hell on earth because of successive sins.  There are still consequences in your life from the devil for your having obeyed him and done his will in the past.  Those consequences are evidenced by the devil's destruction in some area of your life. That is where the miracle power of My Holy Spirit comes into the equation.  I can make blessings for you out of the devil's curses that accompany his works in your life which are followed by consequences, called curses.  By your praying in intercessory prayers of the Holy Spirit, I can restore all that the demonic worms have eaten which brought destruction into your life.  (Joel 2:23-32; Acts 2:1-21)
    That miraculous benefit of the exercise of your praying in the language of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers is the miracle of restoration, restoring to you what Adam had at the beginning of time before he allowed evil to enter into the earth: that being to make you blessed in every area of your life by My turning the curses of the devil into My blessings in your life.  The consequences of your past sins can be turned into My blessings in your life.  This benefit is the hallelujah part of the benefits that I have for you.  You do not need to suffer the consequences of your past sins or the past sins of anyone in your family.  In My miraculous ways, I can take the consequences of the devil's work in your life in the past that are evident in your life and I can turn them into magnificent blessings in your present life. (Jeremiah 31:31-34)
    It is by your allowing My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, to pray My miraculous  words through your mouth in My spiritual language that reverses the curses that came from the devil as punishment for your sins.  As a result, I make the curses of the devil into My blessings. (Ephesians 6:10-18)
    My forgiveness is only the beginning of the Good News.  Many religious people stop there because of ignorance of the full Gospel.  Through the power of My Holy Spirit I promised to also give you power over evil and I promised to restore everything that the devil has robbed from you. Through your cooperating with Me by praying in intercessory prayers, I reverse the devil's curses and make them into blessings in your life.  It is in those miraculous reversals of the devil's curses that you become in awe of Me, knowing that the treasure of the Holy Spirit who lives inside of you has done His excellent work in your behalf. (II Corinthians 3:7)
    Allow Me to manifest all of the benefits of the Good News in your life; not only the forgiveness of sins and equipping you with My power to refuse temptations, but also your allowing Me to reverse the consequences of sins and turn them into blessings for you.  We work together as a co-op in that endeavor.  You allow Me to pray My will through your mouth in intercessory prayers and My angels take My strategies and produce restoration in your life of everything the devil has robbed from you. 
   Now, that is really Good News. (II Corinthians 5:17-21)
   Your Father of Complete Restoration and Reconciliation

No comments: