Friday, May 22, 2020

ETERNAL WORD POWER
My Dear Precious Child,
   I created your world with My words.  I created humans in your world and gave them complete authority over everything that happens in it, just like I have complete authority in My heaven. I told the first two people to have complete dominion over their own world that I created for them, desiring that they always speak My will in their world in order for their world to continue to be the paradise that I created it to be, a perfect replica of My heaven. (Genesis 1)  I took a huge chance by giving to the humans the ability to choose between My voice of good and the voice of evil, should it come.  That is called free will. They had free will because they were made in My image.  I relinquished My authority in their world when I gave it to the first humans.  I cannot do anything in your world without the permission and invitation of some human. 
    Along with free will, which is the ability to make your own choices, I gave to Adam and Eve My explicit instructions not to listen to the voice of evil temptations if they were to come into their thoughts or they would die. (Genesis 2:15) You know the result of that chance that I took, giving human beings free will.  They did the exact opposite.  They listened to the voice of the devil in their minds, allowed those evil spirits to flood the earth with their curses of destruction and death.  Yet, in My mind I had a plan that I was going to administer in the earth if the first humans did not take My advice to refuse to listen to the voice of evil in their thoughts.  I already had a plan in My mind on how to save the world from the destruction of the devil, just in case the first humans refused to take My advice and allowed evil spirits, called the devil and his demons, to invade the earthly paradise that I had created for all human beings. (Genesis 3:14-15) 
   In My judgment of the devil for his sabotaging of the earth that I had created for My children, even in that setting where I identified the devil's curses which had come into the earth to plague mankind at the permission of the first man and woman, I gave a slight hint of My plan for salvation, saying that I would eventually put enmity between a distant offspring of Eve and the devil.  That "offspring" would be Jesus the Christ, My Son, who would be born of a human woman in order to have the authority in the earth that I gave to the first man and woman. (Genesis 3:15) I said that there would be enmity between the devil and Jesus Christ, that the devil would be an Achilles heel in the life of Jesus Christ of persecuting Him and eventually being responsible for His crucifixion and death.  However, in that prophesy I said that My Son Jesus Christ would strike at the head of the devil, meaning that He would take away the devil as being the head of authority in the earth that he had robbed from the first people, Adam and Eve.
    I am Love.  I didn't just abandon human beings to the devil and his demons. All the time Love would triumph and My plan would be that the earth would eventually be restored and redeemed.  It's the prodigal son parable of Jesus Christ where all good things are returned to the son who left his father for a life of riotous living but returned to the good graces, kindness, love of his father. 
    Yes, My Good News, called the Gospel, was first spoken by Me immediately after Adam and Eve caused the earth to become cursed by the devil and his demons.  If you will notice, Eve did not return any blame to Adam for their disobedience but she placed the blame upon the guilty party, the devil.  It was then that I spoke My first good news, that through Eve's distant offspring My salvation would come into the world to save the world.  Eventually Jesus Christ identified Himself as the Person through whom salvation would come to the earth when He said, "God greatly loved and dearly prized the world so much that He sent His only Son into the world so that whoever believed in Him would not be lost but would have My supernatural, spiritual, eternal life inside of them."  He went on to say that God did not come into the world to condemn and destroy the world, but so that the world, through Him, would be saved." 
   My children who have My supernatural, spiritual, eternal life of the Holy Spirit inside of them also have the same restored power in their words that I have.  The glorious plan that I instituted at the beginning was that My words through their mouths would bypass their brains and proceed from their mouths in the supernatural, spiritual language of My heaven and through their intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit I would speak My judgment of the devil and his demons to leave the earth and to be cast into the fiery furnace that I prepared for them at the beginning of time.  (Matthew 13:36-46)
   My word relating to "eternal" refers to My Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of Life.  (Hebrews 9:14; I Peter 5:14; I Timothy 6:16; Ephesians 3:4-12; Romans 8:2 and 10; Galatians 6:8)  "Eternal" refers to My power of the Holy Spirit, My spiritual quality of Life.  Eternal Life is the Tree of Life referred to in Genesis.  My children eat of the Tree of Life when they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  That is when My kingdom of God comes to live inside of My children, giving them My power over all evil in the earth.
   Don't give your world over to the devil by waiting for Jesus to come back to earth. He did already when He came to live inside of you and endued you with the power of My Holy Spirit.  Many of My children are just like the Jews who didn't recognize their Messiah, Jesus Christ, when He came to earth.  Many of My children did not recognize Him when He came back to earth in the power of My Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost when He came to live inside of you and My other children.
   Open your spiritual eyes and realize that it was My Holy Spirit inside of Jesus that made Him My Son and the Christ.  It is My Holy Spirit inside of you who is Jesus Christ, the anointed One. Jesus already came back and He lives inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit.
   Take up your authority in the earth and pray in the Holy Spirit at all times and every occasion , allowing Me to rid your own portion of the world of the demons who curse your life. You have My  power.  What else do you need?
    Your Father of Perfect Plans

No comments: