Saturday, May 2, 2020

EVERY END BRINGS A NEW BEGINNING

My Dear Precious Child,
   A man cannot have two wives or he is guilty of bigamy for which he will be punished in earthly courts.  He cannot legally enter into a marriage covenant with two women at the same time.  If he does, then his family is cursed by his being arrested and punished by going to jail, which leaves his family without honor.
   However, if his wife dies, then he is legally able to remarry within the laws of earthly courts. (I Corinthians 7:39) He can legally enter into a new marriage covenant with a new wife and his family will be blessed.
   Not until an old covenant passes away can a new covenant begin. (II Corinthians 5:17)
   It is the same with My covenant with Abraham.  My promise to Abraham was that I would create the Savior of the world in the flesh of his far in the distant grandson Jesus who was formed in the flesh of Mary after she was impregnated by My Holy Spirit. That supernatural event allowed Jesus to legally be born into the world through a human woman, having the same authority in the earth that I originally gave to Adam but he turned it over to the devil. My real covenant with Abraham actually happened four hundred and thirty years later with Abraham's 43rd great grandson Jesus whom I anointed to be the Christ, My Son in the earth. (Galatians 3:15-18) My covenant was not with a nation, although they benefited from My covenant with Abraham.  My covenant  was with the distant descendant of Abraham, My Son Jesus Christ. 
    My earthly covenant with Abraham's descendant, Jesus Christ, was completed when Jesus Christ was crucified for the sins of the whole world, went to hell for those sins, rose from the dead and came to be with Me in My heaven.  Then is when My new and last covenant began with My children in the earth.  My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit began to further the ministry of Jesus Christ in the earth of bringing My spiritual salvation into the earth by people being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit when kingdom of heaven comes to live inside of My children in the earth who seek Me and seek My righteousness, all done by the works of My Holy Spirit.  It is the covenant of the Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 59:21; Joel 3:1-5) My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began on the day of the feast of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit baptized the followers of Jesus Christ who patiently waited in the upper room in Jerusalem for My promise made to Joel to become reality.  (Acts1:5-8; Acts 2:1-21) It did, and it was accompanied by signs and wonders, one of which was that they began to speak in languages they had never learned and also in earthly unknown tongues which are My spiritual language that is spoken in My heaven.  My new covenant of sonship with you, the covenant of the Holy Spirit, begins when you become born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit and fire. 
   Joel had prophesied that when My new and last covenant with My earthly children began in the earth that My children would prophesy spiritual words, dream spiritual dreams and see spiritual visions.  In other words, My kingdom of heaven would be evident in their lives.  To prophesy means to speak for Me.  When My children pray in the words of My Holy Spirit, they are speaking My will into the earth and My angels work feverishly to do My will, which is to destroy the works of the devil in your world. (I John 3:8)  Jesus Christ relinquished His ministry to My Holy Spirit when He sent His source of power, My Holy Spirit, into My children.  My Holy Spirit became Lord of the earth at that time with the same ministry that He had when He lived inside of Jesus. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17)  I said that the Spirit is now Lord in the earth and that all spiritual freedom from the works of the devil is found in His ministry through you if you will allow Him to pray in My spiritual words in the same language that I created your world.  I recreate it for you by speaking the same words.
    When My children pray in intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit, they are speaking My words into the earth which cut between earth and heaven, bringing salvation into your life in the world because I have been allowed to speak My will by your praying in My words of the Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 4:12)  That phenomena is that of which Christ Jesus spoke when He said that you would do greater things than He did.(John 14:12)  Those greater things are accomplished when you pray in My spiritual language with My Holy Spirit's words of power which design and create My new kingdom and new earth in your life in the world. (Ephesians 6:10-18)   It is in My words spoken through your mouth in the language of My Holy Spirit that you allow Me to cleanse the earth of the demonic offenders who have cursed My children for generations.  The demons know the sound of My voice and they tremble.  Give them heavy doses of My words daily so that My Holy Spirit can do His job that I appointed Him to do, which is to speak My authoritative words through the mouths of My children which bring freedom to My children by My children allowing Me to order the demons to exit the earth and go into their final destination, which is the fiery furnace. (Matthew 13:35-42)
   Never forget that to prophesy means to speak for Me.  It also means to speak about things to come, but those are still speaking for Me.  When you pray in My Holy Spirit, you are allowing My Holy Spirit to speak My will for your life and speak My will for your world which I created as a gift for you.
   It's housecleaning time for your earth.  Allow My Holy Spirit to cleanse your earthly life and world of all offending demons by your praying My spiritual words in spiritual tongues in intercessory prayers. (Jude 1:20)  When you pray in the language of My Holy Spirit, you are speaking for Me to demonic spiritual beings, telling them to go to hell.  I enjoy hearing My children express My authority in the earth by their praying My words of My Holy Spirit.
   Your Father of Power Filled Words

No comments: