Wednesday, May 13, 2020

THE MAGNIFICENT POWER OF LOVE

My Dear Precious One,
    It is the unceasing, unconditional power of My Love for a person's family that causes My children of promise to pray hours on end in the language of the Holy Spirit during a family problem.  It is the unceasing, unconditional power of their Love for Me that causes My children of promise to pray hours on end in the language of the Holy Spirit for their earth and all of the people in it. 
   Praying in your native language can only last a few minutes but praying in the intercessory prayer language of My Holy Spirit can go on for hours and hours until the person praying is certain that I have completed My instructions to the angels on how to efficiently and completely answer prayers and provide solutions to their every problem. (Matthew 26:40-41) Only My Love in you will take the time and provide the endurance needed to allow My Holy Spirit to complete the task at hand of speaking My will into the earth through your mouth in My heavenly language, the same language with which I created your world. 
   My words in intercessory prayers are the perfect words which bring perfect results.  Human words are laced with unbelief and doubt, usually being words that beg Me to work a miracle in a person's situation.  The secret is that if you will make use of the miracle of praying in the language of the Holy Spirit, miracles will become real in answer to your prayers.  It takes miraculous words to bring miraculous results. (Ephesians 6:10-18)
    You must realize that it is My unceasing and unconditional Love for My children which caused Me to devise the great plan that I kept hidden in My mind from the foundation of the earth, the plan that I devised just in case Adam and Eve did disobey Me and ruined Plan A by allowing evil to flood the earth.(Matthew 13:35)  My plan B was that if they did sabotage their own earth by ignorantly allowing the devil to invade their world, then I would in the future provide My spiritual words which would bypass the earthly minds of My children and proceed from the Holy Spirit through their own mouths. (Acts 2:1-8)   They would be born of My Holy Spirit whom I would send to live inside of them.(John 20:19-23)  My words of the Holy Spirit through their own mouths would pray My will into the earth, completely bypassing their earthly minds where the devil's doubt and unbelief often reside.  It is a miracle of all miracles.
    Only My unconditional Love in you will devote many minutes and many hours of praying in My heavenly language which wipes out every mistake and provides perfect answers to prayers.  
     Just because your mind is unproductive during your praying in My Holy Spirit, I don't leave you out of the equation, though.  It is through My Love for you that I often give you dreams and visions relating to what I am doing in answer to your prayers.  It is in those dreams and visions that your faith becomes substance and evidence to you because you have seen the results of My works in your behalf with your spiritual eyes in the dreams and visions. (Hebrews 11:1)  In other words, you see the end results of your praying while My Holy Spirit is still praying the strategies through your mouth to bring the solutions to the problems.  I give you a peek into the images in My mind that I hold onto while I am praying the strategies for getting the results accomplished.  I share the images in My mind with you in dreams or visions because I Love you. (I Corinthians 2:7-16)
    My unconditional Love must be the motivation behind everything that you do in the earth.  My Love must be the powerful energy that speaks forgiveness to the people in your family who have failed, disobeyed, made bad choices or made mistakes and are having a problem living with the consequences of the mistakes, just like you have had to do many times.  Only My Love in you can wipe away every tear from their eyes and assure them of your Love and My Love.
   Love forgives.  Seek to know My forgiveness for you so that you can forgive other people who have failed you.  I always forgive immediately, the minute the offense happens.  Don't allow yourself to be the only person who retains the offense in your mind.  If you do, then you will judge the person and in your judging the person the devil will also judge you.  (Matthew 7:1-2)
   Unconditional Love forgives everyone for bad choices and bad mistakes.  If you refuse to forgive a person, then the consequences of the bad choice remains in the person's life and affects you.  But, when you forgive the person, I can turn the consequences for the bad choices into blessings for everyone.  Hallelujah!  Only Love can do that. 
    Your Love Father

No comments: