Tuesday, May 5, 2020

KEYS TO THE WORLD

My Dear Precious Child,
    When dignitaries visit a city, the city fathers always give imaginary keys to the city to the visiting dignitaries, signifying honor given to them.  Those keys don't really open anything, but they do give the visitors authority to have free access to visit the important areas in the city where other people are not allowed to go.  Jesus Christ taught many teachings about the keys of My kingdom which was to soon come into the world in the lives of My children after Jesus was crucified, went to hell for the sins of the whole world and took back from the devil the keys of authority to the earth that Adam gave to him when he allowed the devil free access to the world.  After those events happened, then Jesus was catapulted alive by the power of My Holy Spirit back into the earth where He walked in the earth teaching more about the keys of My kingdom of heaven which was immediately about to come into the lives of the followers of Jesus Christ.  Then Jesus ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me and turn His ministry over to My Holy Spirit, who was His own source of power over evil.
   Fortunately, the keys that Jesus Christ taught about pertaining to the keys of My kingdom of heaven are not only real but they open the doors of heaven to My children which gives to them the possibility to have heaven on earth just like Adam and Eve experienced in the paradise that I gave to them called earth.  Unfortunately, Adam had given to the devil the keys of authority to the earth that I had given to him and so Adam was only able to experience destruction and death which he passed on in generational curses to the rest of humanity through demonic DNA. Prior to people receiving the keys to My kingdom of heaven from Jesus Christ pertaining to My Holy Spirit coming into the earth to live in My children and giving My children the keys to My having My family of heaven become active in their lives, humans only experienced turmoil, defeat, fear, shame, blame, killing, guilt, jealousy, and other demonic attitudes which caused evil activities that led to death. 
   When Jesus Christ taught about My kingdom of heaven which was soon to come into the world, many of My children believed him, followed Jesus Christ and waited until My kingdom became available to them.  They gathered in an upper room in Jerusalem and waited for My promise which they had no idea would be so supernatural and powerful that it would change them and their lives forever.  Their lives changed because they died spiritually to the  kingdom of the devil from hell and they were born again by the power of My Holy Spirit into My kingdom of heaven.  That supernatural event was accompanied by fire which had been prophesied by John the Baptist, but the fires in John's prophesy and also by Ezekiel were misinterpreted by people to mean that I would burn up the earth and everybody in it in order to start again with a new family.  Instead of the misinterpretation, what really happened is that My myriad of cherubim angels who have coals of fire in their bodies burned the demons out of the people in the upper room and replaced the demons with My Holy Spirit, thus creating new people.  I only burned out the devil's dross from their DNA and began replacing it with My love, goodness and kindness.(Ezekiel 10:1-5; Ezekiel 22:18-31)  In Ezekiel's prophesy, I said that I had not found one man who would stand in the gap for humanity.  However, I found the right man, Jesus Christ who was man/God, to be the payment for the sins of the world.  He sent My Holy Spirit to burn out the dross spoken of by Ezekiel from the DNA of the people who had gathered there to experience My promise.  What they experienced was the demons, who had ruled the lives of humanity since Adam gave authority to them, were burned out of the people who were there and My kingdom of heaven became their new nation.
    Without My Holy Spirit's guidance humans always interpret My words in their own human understanding, which often comes from hell, and they build doctrines on those misinterpretations.  The entry of My kingdom into the world in the lives of people who waited in the upper room for My promise experienced supernatural, powerful events which were obvious to the human eyes which changed them forever on that momentous event.  The same thing happens over and over in the earth when My children seek Me and My righteousness, asking to be baptized in My Holy Spirit.  My cherubim come upon them and burn out the demons from inside of them and replace those demons with My Holy Spirit.  He comes like a mighty wind, which Jesus described would happen when My children become baptized in My Holy Spirit. (John 3:8) 
   Jesus, Himself, said that when He cast a demon out of a person that My kingdom of heaven came upon that person. (Luke 11:20) On the day of the first Pentecost My Holy Spirit came into the mass of people gathered together waiting for My promise, that I would come and live in them, that they would become My children and I would be their God. (Jeremiah 24;7; Jeremiah 31:31-33)  It happened and still happens in the lives of people who seek me and My righteousness.  Supernatural things happen in their lives that bring great joy to them.  I said that My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the person of the Holy Spirit.  (Romans 14:17)
    Allow My Holy Spirit to complete His work in your life on earth by allowing your tongue and mouth to speak My will in your life on earth by your praying in the words of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers.  Those words solve your problems, command the demons harassing you to go into the fiery furnace, answer your prayers and create My heaven in your life on earth.
   It is My pleasure to give you My kingdom of heaven.  That heart-felt promise came out of the mouth of My Son Jesus Christ.  (Luke 12:32) Remember that He said that He did not come to earth to condemn and judge it, but instead He came to save it.  Participate with Me by praying intercessory prayers in the Holy Spirit which allows My Holy Spirit to continue to save your world by giving you the keys to My kingdom of heaven which transform your world. (John 3:17)
   Your Father Who Always Saves

No comments: