Sunday, May 31, 2020

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

My Dear Precious Child,
   If you don't know who is your real enemy, you will think that other human beings are the cause of all of your problems and you will fight against them.  I was clear in identifying who is your real enemy when I spoke through My Holy Spirit as written in your new covenant constitution and bylaws in Your Instruction Book.  I said that your battles are never with flesh and blood, never with human beings, but your battle is always with demonic powers who are in control of the earth from the atmosphere around you.  Those demonic spirits are only using the bodies and minds of humans in order to execute the devil's will in the earth. The devil and his demons are your only enemies because they control your earth, if you let them, because Jesus Christ in reality defeated the devil in hell so that you might have the Holy Spirit inside of you to rid the earth of the demons that were left behind in your generational curses.  (Ephesians 6:10-18)
    Also, I am not your enemy.  The devil has been successful in training My own children through religion to believe that I wound with one hand and heal with the other, as was erroneously proclaimed by one of Job's friends.  (Job 6:18)  The devil always mixes some truth with his lies to enable My children to believe his thoughts in their minds and accept the lies along with the truth.  It is truth that I heal but it is a lie that I wound My children.  In the poem of Job, his three friends represent false teachings that the devil places in the minds of human in order for him to gain access to their wills and through them he can execute his will of destruction and death.  The truth is and will always be that because I love the world so deeply that I sent Jesus Christ into the world so that anyone who believes in Him will not perish because of the devil's destruction but instead the person will have My life inside of him or her. (John 3:16-17)  I am the life saver, not the life destroyer. The devil is the life destroyer.  (I John 3:8) 
    You are powerless until you know that the real enemies in every trying situation are the demons who inhabit the earth.  The people who execute the devil's will in the earth are only living puppets who have turned their will over to evil spirits.  The guilty party is always the devil and his demons.
    Jesus Christ did not leave you powerless.  He sent His Holy Spirit to live inside of you; and with the death of the body of Jesus Christ and His resurrection I torn down the devil's veil or barrier that separated My children from Me, which enabled Me to baptize My children in the power of My Holy Spirit.  Through the Holy Spirit living inside of them, My kingdom of heaven came to live inside of them and surround their lives.  I gave them the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead, the same power that retrieved from the devil the authority to the earth that I had given to Adam in the beginning but Adam had given to the devil.  (Matthew 28:16-20)  I returned authority to the earth to My children of promise.  With that authoritative power you have all power over the demons who are still in the earth and in the generational curses inside of you that were passed down from Adam to you.  You have the power to cast them into the fiery furnace, which is your ministry through intercessory prayers.
    All is not lost.  My children just need to allow My Holy Spirit to speak solutions to all of their problems through intercessory prayers and they need to extend love to the humans who are being used against them.  In that interaction between heaven and earth, I am able to perfect everything that concerns you.  (Psalm 138:8) 
   Your Father of Truth

No comments: