Saturday, May 30, 2020

GOOD DNA GENES AND BAD DNA GENES
My Dear Precious Child,
    Because the first man, Adam, allowed the evil spirits to enter into his earth that was formerly a paradise that I had created for him, it became no longer a paradise with My blessings but it became destroyed in multiple ways.  My good DNA character programming inside of Adam and his mate Eve also began to be destroyed in multiple ways because their minds were programmed by the devil to think evil thoughts, display evil attitudes, speak evil words and do evil deeds.  That is called the fall of man, the falling of humanity from a life in paradise of having only My blessings in their lives to instead becoming lives which are programmed by the the devil through which the devil curses their lives in the earth.  They not only still have some of My programming to do good in their lives but they also have programming to do evil in their lives as coached by the devil.  There are evil DNA tendencies in people and there are good DNA tendencies in people since the fall of the first man. Hence, the knowledge of good and evil.
   We talked about the fact that before Adam allowed the devil's words to flood his mind that there was no fear, blame, shame, irresponsibility, guilt, judgment, jealousy, domination, intimidation, killing, lust or any other evil characteristics in him because Adam only conversed and communed with Me.  After he and Eve allowed evil to flood into their earth is when the evil DNA genes began to show up in them.  The first evil gene in their DNA to manifest itself was fear because they immediately hid themselves from Me in fear.  Fear of Me is the DNA programming of the devil, who is all evil, and fear gripped the minds of Adam and Eve where, before the devil was allowed to enter the world, there was only love between Us.
   After Salvation came into the earth in the body of Jesus Christ and He died for the sins of the whole world, sending My Holy Spirit to live in My children of promise to restore our loving relationship, according to the revelation of the Holy Spirit to the prophet Paul fear is an evil spirit from hell.  He wrote that I did not give to people the SPIRIT OF FEAR. (II Timothy 1:7)  I identified fear as a spirit.  The devil is spirit and he programmed the minds of Adam and Eve with the spirit of  fear which caused them to fear Me.
    There is Good News.  My Holy Spirit also wrote through Paul that since Salvation came into the world in the person of My Holy Spirit I have given to My children a Spirit of Power, Love and a Sound Mind.  I am Spirit and I am Love.  I give My own spiritual characteristics to My children, programming My characteristic of love into their mental DNA genes in their minds via the Holy Spirit when He lives inside of them  (John 4:23-24)     
   Jesus Christ said that I am Spirit and people who worship Me must worship Me in Spirit and in Truth.  In other words, true worship is to commune with Me in which My life source of the Holy Spirit gives to you power over all of the evil that the devil programmed into your DNA genes through your past ancestors all the way back to Adam.  My Holy Spirit will enlighten your mind to recognize the thoughts from hell who tempt you to fear Me and fear judgment by Me.  He gives to you His  power to cast that demon of fear into the fiery furnace.  (Matthew 13:36-43)
    Fear of Me tempts you in your mind to fear judgment by Me.  My own Son said that I judge no person and that He judges no person. (John 5:22; John 8:15: John 12:47; John 3:16-17)  Our only judgment is for the devil, yet My own children teach lies about Me, saying that there is a final judgment and condemnation from Me for people.  The final judgment is for the demons from hell who cause havoc in the lives of people since the fall of Adam when he made the devil prince of the earth. (John 16:7-21) Jesus judged the devil when He went to hell for the sins of the world.  Now it is the ministry of the Holy Spirit inside of My children to one by one judge the demons in their lives by sending the demons into the fiery furnace which I prepared for the demons. (Matthew 13:36-43) It is also in Holy Spirit-led intercessory prayers that I am able to identify demons and send them, Myself, into the furnace.  I said My angels usher the demons into the furnace.  As a result, I said that My children will shine like the sun in the world.
    The Good News is that Salvation has already come into the world through My Holy Spirit.  He assumed the ministry of Jesus in the earth when Jesus sat down with Me in heaven.  (I Corinthians 3:16: II Corinthians 3:17-18) 
    Fundamental religion binds you to the devil's curses because there is no revelation of truth without My Holy Spirit revealing it to you.  When My Holy Spirit is active in your life, He will bring liberty to you from all of the DNA generational curses of the devil, all of them. 
   Your Father of Power, Love and a Sound Mind

No comments: