Sunday, May 17, 2020

SPIRITUAL LAWS
My Dear Precious Child,
    It is an uncontested physics law of gravity that anything dropped will fall because of the pull toward the center of the earth.  It is an uncontested spiritual law that good always overcomes evil.  (Psalm 19:7; Jeremiah 331:33)  Good thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions will always overcome evil and cause evil to become Light. (Romans 12:14-18) That spiritual law is the one by which I turn the curses caused by consequences of sins, bad choices and mistakes to become blessings when they are brought to My light. That is the spiritual law by which Jesus Christ healed the sick and cast demons out of people with the blessed results of the people being free from evil choices or generational curses that cause problems in the lives of people. 
    Jesus Christ was Light and in Him there was no darkness.  So when people came to Him for miracles, the Light in Him caused the darkness to leave the person and only Light remained in the people as a physical, mental and spiritual blessing.  When you believed in Jesus Christ as My Son and became a new creature, the evil demons from your previous family's generational curses immediately left you and you became Light which brought an abundance of My blessings into your life. Jesus cleared the mystery up when He said that when He cast a demon out of a person that My family of heaven comes into the person's life, causing the person to become Light because the darkness has left.  (Luke 11:20)
    This spiritual principle is the same reason behind all of the teachings by Jesus Christ pertaining to My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of people when they are baptized in My Holy Spirit and fire.  Jesus referred to the experience as being that you and My other children receive POWER. (Luke 1:1-8)  Light in the earth always overcomes darkness because it reveals what is hidden in the dark.  This is the principle behind Jesus Christ's teachings relating to the truth of the Holy Spirit setting you free from demonic programing and influences. (John 8:32-35)
    So the aftermath of your being born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit is the principle of My causing the consequential curses from your former bad choices and sins to become blessings instead of remaining curses.  Everything is changed when it comes into My Light.
    This same spiritual principle applies when My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit have family members who have strayed from My lighted pathway of guidance and commit what religion calls sins.  Sins are caused by people being deceived, just like Adam and Eve, and they listen to the voice of demons in their mind.  They follow the devil's guidance instead of My guidance and curses come into their life in the form of consequences. 
    LISTEN TO THIS TRUTH AND LISTEN WELL:  When My children of Light pray in intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit, My Spirit and His angels wrestle with the demons who caused the bad choice in the spiritual dimension around them, winning the battle with the demon.  The person for whom you are praying not only goes free from the consequences of the bad choice but I erase the devil's consequences that the devil sent in the form of curses.  I turn those curses into blessings because the intercessor, the Holy Spirit, has become the intercessor between good and evil, winning the battle against evil by bringing it to the Light. The person who is the subject of the prayers not only goes free from condemnation but the person also finds that My blessings of My Love replace the devil's consequences for the sin.  (Ephesians 13:36-43) 
   This is part of the Good News, that I can, through the Holy Spirit's intercessory prayers through your mouth turn the curses which are the consequences of sin into My blessings all because one or more of My children have brought a sin of bad choices into My Light through intercessory prayers.  My power in intercessory prayers changes the person who made the bad choice from the inside out and turns the devil's consequences of sin into My blessings because of the words of My love.  (Romans 12:21)  I said not to be overcome by evil but instead for you to overcome evil with good.  You allow Me to do that very miracle when you pray in intercessory prayers for someone who has made bad choices at the temptation of the devil.
   This is good news to you, the intercessor, but it's also good news to the person for whom you pray.  The person is brought to My Light and Love and the person is changed from the inside out, producing a miracle.
   This is a spiritual principle that is irrefutable.  My good always overcomes evil.  Your intercessory prayers in My Holy Spirit's prayer language bring people to My Light and cause My unmerited favor to flow to them.  You are the conduit of My Light in the world by intercessory prayers and walking in My Light. (Matthew 5:14-15)  Please do not refuse to pray in the intercessory prayer language of My Holy Spirit.  If you do, you are hiding My light under a basket.  When you walk in My Light you have fellowship with Me and you delight in praying in the miracle producing words of My Holy Spirit. 
    Yes, it is in intercessory prayers that I can flood the world with My Love.
    Your Father of Love Miracles     
      

No comments: