Saturday, May 23, 2020

CURSES ENTERED THE EARTH; CURSES EXIT THE EARTH

My Dear Precious Child, 
    If you live in a huge, expensive, beautifully decorated new house and allow unruly people to live with you, those people are going to eventually destroy your beautiful home from the inside of the home.  The destruction of the home will not be the builder's fault because it was perfect when he finished his work and signed it over to you as the owner.  At that point you became the owner and completely responsible for the condition of the home because you had total responsibility for the structure, the furnishings and the outside property because you are the owner and completely responsible for everything that happens to the house according to the legal deed to the house and property.
    The original builder of the home has no legal right to swoop in and correct the destruction unless you ask him because you are the legal owner.  However, if you send the unruly people out of your house and ask the builder to assist you in renovating the house, he is delighted to enter the home with his own construction workers and do you a favor.
    My first created couple, Adam and Eve, were deceived by unruly demonic spirits and did that very thing to the earth that I had created for them as a replica of My heaven.  It originally was a paradise that I had created for them and their children of future generations.  It was all good, as I commented as I created each phase of it for them.  After I created Adam/Eve and I told him that he was the legal owner and that he had dominion or total control over the earth, I told him not to let any unruly beings enter into his paradise.  Then I created a helper for him, Eve, out of his own body to assist him in his responsibilities.  They had become the legal owners of the world and in that gift from Me to them I relinquished any legal ownership and any responsibility for what happened to it unless Adam requested My help.  (Genesis 1 and Genesis 2:18)
    You know what happened after that.  Curses entered the earth through Adam and Eve.  Eve was deceived by the devil and encouraged Adam to allow the devil and his demons to flood the earth, cursing the entire earth with their evil deeds by using Adam and Eve and eventually their children to carry out the evil destruction of their own world. (Genesis 3)  The devil and his demons can only work through people in the earth, just like I can only work through people in the earth because I originally gave the earth to people.  I cannot take back the earth and do My good and perfect will of making it a paradise again unless I do it through human beings at their invitation and request.  That is why I had to send My Son into the world in a human body to save the world from the destructive curses of the devil.  I revealed that part of My plan when I wrote that I did not desire sacrifices for sins, that I just needed a human body through whom I could work. (Hebrews 10:1-18)
   So I sent My Son Jesus Christ into the world in a human body to destroy the works of the devil in people by the power of My Holy Spirit inside of Him and eventually to die for the sins of the whole world.  (I John 3:8; John 3:16-17) He accomplished His part of the salvation of the world by dying on the cross for the sins of the world, going to hell, defeating the devil in hell and He retrieved the authority to the world from the devil and He was resurrected from hell and appeared to many people. (Matthew 28:16-20) Jesus Christ instructed His followers, who believed that He was My Son, to wait for My promise to be fulfilled in them.  He came to My heaven and sat down with Me, meaning that He sent My Holy Spirit, His same authoritative dynamic power source, into the world to also provide for me human bodies through whom I could continue saving the world from the works of the devil and his demons.
   It was through My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with My children that I would inhabit many bodies in the earth, not just one body as in Jesus Christ.  I would come to live in the earth in human beings in the person of My Holy Spirit to complete the works that Jesus Christ began with the same power of My Holy Spirit.  He, Himself, had told His own disciples that they would do greater works than He did when He sent My Holy Spirit to live in their bodies in the earth.  Because He had retrieved authority to the earth and heavens from the devil while in hell, when Jesus sent My Holy Spirit to live in My children in the earth they have inside of them the power and authority of My Holy Spirit to cast the demons into the fiery furnace which I prepared for them before I created the earth. (Matthew 13:36-42) 
   When My children of promise fulfill the calling for which I anointed them, they will pray in intercessory prayers in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit which allows Me through the Holy Spirit's power and through the mouths of My anointed children to exorcise the demons from the earth and cast them into the fiery furnace for their final judgment.  The fiery furnace was never meant to be for human beings.  I created the fiery furnace for the devil and his demons, who are responsible for all sins. 
   That is the Good News.  The problem is that most of My children are waiting for Jesus to come back to earth when He already did.  Like the Jews waited for their Messiah when they were in His presence, My children of promise wait for Jesus to come in human form to rule the world.  He came to live in My first children of promise when they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit on the day of the first Pentecost.  He still comes to live inside of My children when they experience the same Pentecostal experience.  It is then that I have bodies through whom to execute My salvation of the world from evil works of the devil and his demons.  I do it through their intercessory prayers in the language of the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 6:10-18) 
   It is through the intercessory prayers in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit spoken through the mouths of My children of promise that I am finally allowed to execute My judgment upon the demons who inhabit the lives of My children and their earth.  My promise was that when My children participate with Me in this endeavor, they will shine like the sun in the earth because all demonic causes of offense have been cast out of them and into their final judgment. (Matthew 13:36-43)
   Salvation has come to earth.  The earth itself grieves until you provide your mouth for Me to pray My will into the earth which results in My housecleaning your part of the earth by allowing Me to send the genetic demons who have been in your family for generations into their final judgment. (Romans 8:19-28. They have cursed your family all the way back to Adam.  Jesus died so that you would have the power of My Holy Spirit.  Now do what I told all of My children of promise to do, pray in the language of the Holy Spirit on all occasions in intercessory prayers in your prayer closet.  When you do, you will eventually find that you are free from the works of the devil, living in heaven on earth, and you will be the light of the world.
   Your Father of a Perfect Plan

No comments: